megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Heroin addict families keep begging politicians for more $

When will these moronic drug addicts ever be held accountable?

2 Ohio toddlers revived with drug overdose antidote Narcan

Posted: Feb 03, 2016 1:14 PM ESTUpdated: Feb 03, 2016 1:20 PM ESTBy The Associated Press

Naloxone Hydrochloride package, antidote for heroin and other opiate overdose (Source: The Associated Press)

WARREN, OH (AP) -Authorities in Ohio say two toddlers believed to have ingested an opiate were revived with a life-saving drug that reverses heroin and prescription painkiller overdoses.
    Warren police were awaiting toxicology reports to confirm whether the 9-month-old and 21-month-old had drugs in their systems.
    Police say their 18-year-old mother reported finding the children unconscious on the kitchen floor Tuesday. She took them to a Warren hospital, which treated them with naloxone. It's more commonly known by its brand name, Narcan.
    WKBN-TV reports Capt. Robert Massucci says the children were breathing abnormally when police first saw them.
    They were moved to Akron Children's Hospital. Police say the children were doing better Wednesday.
    Police say they expect to file charges and are investigating the mother's actions.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The DA is going to press charges, how are they not being held accountable?

And where does it say they begged for money?

I'm confused

megamillionslose

I meant not accountable in general because the penalties are too light. Revive on Narcan & they will be using the minute they get out! This family didn't beg the politicians for $ yet but many addict families in the Midwest have demanded their state reps allocate funds. Even read about a woman just this week testifying in DC about her family's plight & begging for $ to help
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The DA is going to press charges, how are they not being held accountable?

And where does it say they begged for money?

I'm confused

megamillionslose

Heroin addicts in the Northeast as well!

We should simply ask addicts do you want to live or die? If they say die or don't even care anymore we should give one heavy final dose of heroin & let them overdose to death! http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/...-wlwt_20160204

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The problem is addiction costs us money either way

Trust me when I say, ai've taken care of more than a dozen or so drug addixts that took too much heroin, were eventually revived in an ER and then brain dead veges that racked up neqrly $250,000 dollar hospital bills

And thats just the few I took care of

Add in rehab, social security disability, medicare and medicaid, we've likely forked over billions of dollars because of addiction

Yet we as a country cant seem to understand that what we're doing is ineffective and a complete waate of taxpayer money

Narcan is very cheap, I personally think there are worst options, like continuing on our current path

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I wonder who is bringing the heroin into the country? It is not coming across the Mexican border, or Canada. Hmmm, I wonder if it is being flown in on US military transport planes returning home from the part of the world that produces the shit?
    I remember when these wars started, our gov`t DENIED the media coverage of body bags returning from war... Fukk you Veterans is essentially the position that our war-machine gov`t insisted upon. No pictures is THE position so that JUST in case a BIG bag of heroin on the same plane as deceased veterans drops on the ground and breaks open, NO ONE will SEE it...

U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A .........

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    I wonder who is bringing the heroin into the country?
    Afghanistan is the heroin capitol of the world.
    Hmmm, how long has the US been over there?
    Hmmm
    War on drugs? Hmmmm.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Afghanistan is the heroin capitol of the world. Hmmm, how long has the US been over there?
    Hmmm War on drugs? Hmmmm.
    Thanks, I did not know how to spell Afghanistan! USA, for being the greatest nation in the world sure does lose EVERY fukking war we involve ourselves in/with since WW II. All wars of choice, based on lies and misinformation, fukkin lies.
    maybe not EVERY war. There were one or two afternoon wars in the 80`s I forget their names BECAUSE THEY DID NOT LAST THE REST OF OUR LIVES... War on terror? god damn it, we are amongst the terrorist!!!

megamillionslose

Thank u so much Grandma! Ur a life saver!

megamillionslose

FOCKIN' genius! Get 'em hooked & offer a solution as well!

megamillionslose

Mormon drug addicts as well?

This irresponsible drug addict will prolly be poppin' out a few more kids to replace the baby she just killed! http://www.cbsnews.com/news/baby-die...rdose-in-utah/

megamillionslose

Another junkie's baby in the news?

Prolly all three morons were taking turns shooting up cuz the bro of the dead driver just loaned him $150 supposedly to get his car out of the impound lot! Yeah right! Treatment for heroin addicts should be hard labor for a few years. If they happen to die too bad! http://www.fortthomasmatters.com/201...ys-police.html

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it is bad meaning the drug problem

The addiction causing them to act this way men

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

drugs are bad

megamillionslose

Elementary skool teacher busted fo' meth & weed!

Kids prolly didn't even notice teacher wuz stoned! http://www.wdrb.com/story/31319734/t...hool-with-meth

TheTrumpCard
    TheTrumpCard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Drug addicts never get better they may clean up at times, when things go bad again or stress they revert back to using it. Need put down like the dog they are

TheTrumpCard
    TheTrumpCard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Prolly all three morons were taking turns shooting up cuz the bro of the dead driver just loaned him $150 supposedly to get his car out of the impound lot! Yeah right! Treatment for heroin addicts should be hard labor for a few years. If they happen to die too bad! http://www.fortthomasmatters.com/201...ys-police.html
    5 years hard labor in a prison camp or on a chain gang. Followed my four years military service.. Clean that buklshit up fast

megamillionslose

Here's 18yo white trash already with a 2yo prolly headed for harder stuff soon!

She can get preggo as often as she wants & the state would be willing to pay w/o any repercussions! http://mediatakeout.com/297485/disgu...-arrested.html