TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

tempted to just drink my life away

peaked out at 235 lbs last month (5'9 188 in high school).....down to about 225 now. wont drink or stop this diet until i get down to 188 again

but im just not feeling it really. ill tell you why drinking is good. its cause if you know you will be drinking that night, you are excited all day. its almost better than the drinking itself. days just drag on without it. of course now the days extra drag on cause im not eating much but still. when i get down to 188 i will attempt this every single day:

wake up: protein shake 550 calories (spinach, fruits, berries, milk, protein powder)

lunch: small sandwich, piece of fruit 300 calories

dinner: 8 shots of vodka a night, small meal 1150 calories

total calories: 2000

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Good idea tony.

only quitters don't drink.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

seems balanced to me

good luck to you man

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

yeah guys it could be done. it is balanced cause of the very nutritious shake

only thing is it has to be sustainable so that i can work everyday without a hangover

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm running Half-Marathon's right now...and my running partner works as a "Wellness Director" for a corporation...which is a fancy word for a Personal Trainer/Nutritionist/Chiropractor and when it comes to alcohol consumption and athletics/losing weight it's a bad an ugly road that you don't want to go down just from the unhealthy aspect. An occasional glass of wine is one thing, but taking on a hardcore drinking program could lead to all kinds of issues internally

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Tony, have you been diagnosed as depressed?

Do you have days where you suffer from inexplicable sadness and have suicidal thoughts?

Is it sometimes a challenge to dress yourself and get out of bed?

If any of these ring true for you, please get help immediately. Counseling and medication are just a phone call away.

God bless you, champ.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I'm running Half-Marathon's right now...and my running partner works as a "Wellness Director" for a corporation...which is a fancy word for a Personal Trainer/Nutritionist/Chiropractor and when it comes to alcohol consumption and athletics/losing weight it's a bad an ugly road that you don't want to go down just from the unhealthy aspect. An occasional glass of wine is one thing, but taking on a hardcore drinking program could lead to all kinds of issues internally

no doubt about it. its terrible for you. but i said "drink my life away" and thats what i meant

i just feel like this 1-2 times a week. most nights i feel better

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Tony, have you been diagnosed as depressed?

Do you have days where you suffer from inexplicable sadness and have suicidal thoughts?

Is it sometimes a challenge to dress yourself and get out of bed?

If any of these ring true for you, please get help immediately. Counseling and medication are just a phone call away.

God bless you, champ.

i dont know how i feel honestly. i did a lot of binge drinking for 2 years. and just stopped. with that and the hormonal changes of dieting i feel pretty bad. but it comes and goes....also if i got a job id feel better but im too fat right now

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    i dont know how i feel honestly. i did a lot of binge drinking for 2 years. and just stopped. with that and the hormonal changes of dieting i feel pretty bad. but it comes and goes....also if i got a job id feel better but im too fat right now
    You're too fat to get a job?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

peaked out at 235 lbs last month (5'9 188 in high school).....down to about 225 now. wont drink or stop this diet until i get down to 188 again

but im just not feeling it really. ill tell you why drinking is good. its cause if you know you will be drinking that night, you are excited all day. its almost better than the drinking itself. days just drag on without it. of course now the days extra drag on cause im not eating much but still. when i get down to 188 i will attempt this every single day:

wake up: protein shake 550 calories (spinach, fruits, berries, milk, protein powder)

lunch: small sandwich, piece of fruit 300 calories

dinner: 8 shots of vodka a night, small meal 1150 calories

total calories: 2000
    You can reorganize and rationalize all you want, but when almost half of your calories are from vodka it's can't be
    good

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Why don't you just make alcoholic protein shakes in the interest of convenience?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tto827

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

feeling super bad the past 2 days. then at night i feel better. i know why....ive been taking these pills called greencoffeex everyday at 1 and they just stay with me all day and make me feel bad.......wont take them tomorrow

also 900 calories a day from vodka what do i care. id get all the vitamins and protein i need

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Tony get most of your calories from alcohol and you will lose weight. Here's a weight loss plan for you

Breakfast: Bloody Mary with lots of veggies. Get your vitamins son. If you're still hungry have a beer.
    lunch: you probably need to stack up on beer here so that you don't get too squirrelly but feel free to mix in a tequila shot
    dinner: I would suggest a nice bottle of wine but feel free to mix in some cheap cooking sherry. Nightcap of something vodka in a plastic bottle.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Tony get most of your calories from alcohol and you will lose weight. Here's a weight loss plan for you

Breakfast: Bloody Mary with lots of veggies. Get your vitamins son. If you're still hungry have a beer.
    lunch: you probably need to stack up on beer here so that you don't get too squirrelly but feel free to mix in a tequila shot
    dinner: I would suggest a nice bottle of wine but feel free to mix in some cheap cooking sherry. Nightcap of something vodka in a plastic bottle.

ill remember not to drink any water all day 2

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

ill remember not to drink any water all day 2
    most alcohol is over 50% water so no worries there

PokinSmot
    PokinSmot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6603

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You said you were done with these threads, Tony.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You said you were done with these threads, Tony.
    Yeah, I hate these threads also.
    He keeps saying the same shit in them.

Tony, no one is "too fat" to get a fukkin job.
    WTF are you talking about?
    If you're a fat fukk, go get a job working a counter at a gym.
    Staring at that hot pussy in there and working out will get you motivated and could make you get off your drinking habits.
    I know lots of whores here who have quit partying and straightened up because of the gym once they get into it.

And keep pumping out those prop-bet winners buddy.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yep, Tony puts out these winners and seems to be doing well then we get another thread like this. Not sure if ToTa is a troll or really a lost soul. Keep giving us winners Tony and the rest will fall into place.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony is like me in a sense in that he has given up all hope of happiness.

Tony, it's OK, but it's either drink (or in my case smoke) yourself to death, or commit to taking control of your life and being disciplined enough to make all the necessary changes.

You're driving the car here, Tony. You're in control. It's hard for us to realize that sometimes when we hate ourselves so much, but you still have to acknowledge that nothing will change for the better unless you start taking steps to improve yourself and your situation.

Good luck, Tony.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Junkyard Dog

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

feeling super bad the past 2 days. then at night i feel better. i know why....ive been taking these pills called greencoffeex everyday at 1 and they just stay with me all day and make me feel bad.......wont take them tomorrow

also 900 calories a day from vodka what do i care. id get all the vitamins and protein i need
    No you dont get all the proteins you need. You would need like 150 grams of protein if you eat 2000 kcal a day. You dont get that from one protein shake and 2 small meals a day

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I think I've seen this thread 400 times before from Tony...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

sorry if im making one of these threads again.....also parlayin you are right ive pretty much given up on happiness. if i meet a girl i will get sick of seeing her around all the time and will just want to be alone. really all i want to do is hang out at a bar a few nights a week and talk to other drunks about sports. i guess las vegas would be perfect for that. maybe even reno.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by PokinSmot View Post
    this.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

clearly you need to spend some time in a hospital and see how gruesome dying from alcoholism is... it's one of the most excruciating ways to die.

rthoughton

now that ive spent a little more time reading this thread... i can honestly say, you are just not very bright. alcohol isnt bad for bc of caloric value, silly boy. it damages your liver.

rthoughton

1 serving of alcohol per day is good for your heart. Anything over that has drastic consequences over significant periods of time to your heart, vascular system, liver, stomach, esophagus, brain, you name it.... and as i said in my initial post, dying from alcoholism is one of the most miserable ways to die.. maybe neck and neck with cigarettes.
    Everything in moderation, boss. Stop counting calories and start counting chemicals. cook, eat healthy, exercise and drink and ABSOLUTELY smoke penetrating weed.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

What constitutes one serving of alcohol? One sixpack of tallboys? I hope?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What constitutes one serving of alcohol? One sixpack of tallboys? I hope?

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

so tough not to drink tonight. brain so empty.......i can see how ppl end up homeless

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    1 serving of alcohol per day is good for your heart. Anything over that has drastic consequences over significant periods of time to your heart, vascular system, liver, stomach, esophagus, brain, you name it.... and as i said in my initial post, dying from alcoholism is one of the most miserable ways to die.. maybe neck and neck with cigarettes.
    Everything in moderation, boss. Stop counting calories and start counting chemicals. cook, eat healthy, exercise and drink and ABSOLUTELY smoke penetrating weed.
    lol really?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Give up

rthoughton

12oz beer. 6oz wine. 1.5oz liquor would be a serving. red wine has antioxidants and provides additional health benefits including a rise in your HDL.
    but why is leetreaper rofl'ing?

12 Last