bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    He was alone, was wearing big headphones around his neck and an Oakland Raiders winter hat. Looked fresh out of prison.
    Lol....black + big headphones + raiders hat = fresh out of prison.

What a about nets hat? If so I gotta rethink my wardrobe.

As for me, I would've at the very least said something. Even if his girl doesn't say anything...she's gonna remember that he got his manhood tested and did nothing about it.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

start lifting weights sea-welch...it will build your self-esteem..

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Boys it all depends on what youve got to lose. If pride and a piece of tail is what youve got then what the hell. If youre making money and havent thrown a punch in anger in your life or in 20 years then the answer is simple. You walk away and if your gf gets pissed then dump her . You only throw down if your life or the life of a loved one is in jeapordy. Other than that youll be fighting nonsense battles until you mature. Dont be a keyboard gangsta boys. When shit gets real so do I. Other than that its all talk. Anyone can squeeze a trigger, it takes a real man to know when.
    Last edited by Swinging Johnson; 04-17-14 at 09:39 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Mayan, what would you do??
    I would break that motherfukkers jaw..

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Let's say you are walking down the street with your girlfriend/wife beside you on a busy street and this 6 foot about 185 pound average built African American grabs your girls behind and keeps walking the opposite direction. Your girl or wife looks at you in shock. What is your exact reaction? This happened to a friend of mine and I would like to know if he did the right thing by not confronting the African American. What would you do? Or say?
    Your friend should have lynched him.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Great discussion here, Seaweed.

First of all, you have to be very careful with the African American. They can be unpredictable at times. The best thing to do is to smile at them, and offer a Red Lobster coupon if you have one. I carry them around for this exact circumstance. You just never know when they might come in handy.

If the African American pulls out a weapon, your best bet may be to offer up your girlfriend and just walk away. You may never see her again, and if you do, she may return to you a bit bowlegged, but at least you get out of the situation intact.

Is this the incident you briefly mentioned that happened out West? I hope your colleague is okay.
    TheGaint FTW

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

are you seriously debating this?

Dude…your a pussy, you never ever let that type of shit happen.

Who cares if you get your ass beat at least you tried.

But then again if he was walking in the opposite direction you should've had a clean back of the head blow.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Boys it all depends on what youve got to lose. If pride and a piece of tail is what youve got then what the hell. If youre making money and havent thrown a punch in anger in your life or in 20 years then the answer is simple. You walk away and if your gf gets pissed then dump her . You only throw down if your life or the life of a loved one is in jeapordy. Other than that youll be fighting nonsense battles until you mature. Dont be a keyboard gangsta boys. When shit gets real so do I. Other than that its all talk. Anyone can squeeze a trigger, it takes a real man to know when.
    The fukker was lookin for trouble, guarantee he had a weapon on him. Walk away and realize the worthless POS is going to his cardboard box for the night. Jail would be like a hotel for him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Of course it wasn't you....you mentioned girlfriend...
    So a big black guy grabbed your ass Seaweed and you didn't do shit about it, that is what you're really trying to say here!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Well... the key here is don't put yourself in that situation. I don't know too many dudes grabbing a girl's ass at the library, church, or at a public park. So, make sure you're in an area that it's least likely to happen. Hence... don't be going to a bar with her. Otherwise she might be ganged banged in the john. It happens.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

If he was in a group and your alone, that a tough situation. However, IF that mofo was by himself, I would of of whoop his ass. Girls don't want cowards. Like someone said earlier, Your friend got his manhood checked, and he got punked. If dude was strapped, Beat his ass and you wont have to worry about the gun. ( No question ask). He already assaulted your girl.

First 12