Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    the main reason that gmo, gluten, corn syrup, non-organic, etc are now bad is that there is money to be made off of the fear.
    just adding a cherry on top of your post...hidden agendas, ulterior motives, media propaganda, advertising and marketing, $$$$$$, controlling people's lives, etc. all play a role in that as well!...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Girls going into puberty younger and younger.
    ...And on the 8th day, god created GMO's.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

...And on the 8th day, god created GMO's.

8 year olds Eddy

really??

Eddy Munny

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Debunking “8 Beers That You Should Stop Drinking Immediately”

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    manster i hear you but what im saying is that these morons think clean living + gmo produce = early death

of course they dont know we've been eating gmo food for decades and our life expectancy continues to increase in spite of all of the garbage that the typical lowlife paula-porker-type american continutes to pour into their bodies

the biggest problem in america is obesity and dumping processed foods into our collective bodies...has nothing to do with the fukkin produce that we eat

fukkin morons eating ramen noodles and kraft mac and cheese every night blaming gluten and the crops that are in the boxes that shit comes in

fukking losers....everywhere in sbr
    you don't get it obviously. I don't give a penetrate what you do with your life. Drink, smoke and eat processed foods everyday of your life. Its your life pal. I ain't judging. And you can spin shit around all you want to justify why you can or will.

Cigarettes contain over 4000 chemicals and if you choose to smoke them, then so be it. Not that long ago you could smoke anywhere. Doctors would advertize certain brands. You could smoke in hospitals and at the office. Everywhere. The government said it was ok. The cigarette companies add these chemicals because they make more profit. duh! Same with GMO's.

Another good example: Aspartame: By Far the Most Dangerous Substance Added to Most Foods Today http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/11/06/aspartame-most-dangerous-substance-added-to-food.aspx

http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/aspartame-poison.html

Did you know that Aspartame was banned by the FDA twice? How is this product legal now?
    The Shocking Story of How Aspartame Became Legal http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/19/the-shocking-story-of-how-aspartame-became-legal/

I can go on and on about shit the government lies to you about and allows to be sold to you.

So let me say it clearly so you don't keep making your ridiculous comments about gmo's. Label them so those of us that do not want to eat poisoned food can choose not too. That's all I want. So should everyone.

DwightShrute

Already in 2014, there are more than 60 active bills in 23 states requiring labeling or prohibiting genetically engineered foods. Download our fact sheet GE Labeling: States Take Action to learn more about state labeling bills, or click on the states below for a list of GE food labeling bills.

Alaska
    California
    Connecticut
    Florida
    Georgia
    Hawaii
    Illinois
    Iowa
    Kentucky
    Louisiana
    Maine
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Minnesota
    Missouri
    New Hampshire
    New Jersey
    New York
    Oklahoma
    Oregon
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island
    Tennessee
    Vermont
    Washington
    West Virginia

Currently, 64 countries around the world require labeling of genetically engineered foods. Unlike most other developed countries – such as 15 nations in the European Union, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Russia and even China – the U.S. has no laws requiring labeling of genetically engineered foods.
    Below is a full list of countries that require labeling (courtesy of The Center for Food Safety):

1. Australia
    2. Austria
    3. Belarus
    4. Belgium
    5. Bolivia
    6. Bosnia and Herzegovina
    7. Brazil
    8. Bulgaria
    9. Cameroon
    10. China
    11. Croatia
    12. Cyprus
    13. Czech Republic
    14. Denmark
    15. Ecuador
    16. El Salvador
    17. Estonia
    18. Ethiopia
    19. Finland
    20. France
    21. Germany
    22. Greece
    23. Hungary
    24. Iceland
    25. India
    26. Indonesia
    27. Ireland
    28. Italy
    29. Japan
    30. Jordan
    31. Kazakhstan
    32. Kenya
    33. Latvia
    34. Lithuania
    35. Luxembourg
    36. Malaysia
    37. Mali
    38. Malta
    39. Mauritius
    40. Netherlands
    41. New Zealand
    42. Norway
    43. Peru
    44. Poland
    45. Portugal
    46. Romania
    47. Russia
    48. Saudi Arabia
    49. Senegal
    50. Slovakia
    51. Slovenia
    52. South Africa
    53. South Korea
    54. Spain
    55. Sri Lanka
    56. Sweden
    57. Switzerland
    58. Taiwan
    59. Thailand
    60. Tunisia
    61. Turkey
    62. Ukraine
    63. United Kingdom
    64. Vietnam

- See more at: http://justlabelit.org/right-to-know....x1weXAmr.dpuf
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-17-14 at 12:52 PM.

DwightShrute

anyone who still believes GMO's a no big deal needs to watch this. You will blow and change your mind.

past 2

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    wtf is this shit

we are degenerate gamblers

we aren't concerned about living to 90

didn't list Ride Stripe tho,

Eddy Munny

Dwight just took Drinker to school.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

How long is this genetic corn gonna take to kill me? I wish it would hurry up already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

On average, around 76 years for men and 80 years for women.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Damn, so the more I drink it's not making it any quicker.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Drinking some Guinness now..

I'm so fukked.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Drinking some Guinness now..

I'm so fukked.
    RIP buddy

I'll look for your obit tomorrow in the Tiajuana Times

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think my Old lady has GMO in her Snatch ? What do I do about that ? Maybe find a Vegan chick to Bang !

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Christ, you GMO vagina's are trying to ruin beer too?

Who in the fukk looks at their beer's nutritional value? I imagine it's the same demographic that enjoys being a bottom.

Fukkin' twinks. Leave Guinness alone.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    much less if you're black

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Good info. What about Corona light? I dont think these guys care about little dextrose

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

If you are going to smoke, smoke Camels. They are good for your throat and most doctors smoke Camels!

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

those beers are all shit anyway, why would anyone drink them

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by peppermillrick View Post
    If you are going to smoke, smoke Camels. They are good for your throat and most doctors smoke Camels!
    Lol........

DwightShrute

Monsanto is the company that told us PCBs were safe, and took over production of this in 1929. They were convicted of poisoning people in the town next to the PCB factory and ordered to pay over $700 million to those townspeople. PCBs were then banned by Congress in 1979.

Monsanto is the company that told us that Agent Orange was safe. Starting in 1961, our military used it as a defoliant in Vietnam and we now all know the affects that this chemical had on not only our service members, but long standing affects on the Vietnamese, and their environment. In 1984, veterans settled a class-action lawsuit with seven chemical companies and won over $180 million (40% paid by Monsanto).

Monsanto is the company that told us DDT was safe when they started manufacturing it in 1944. In 1948 the chemist responsible for it's discovery won a Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. DDT was banned by our government in 1972 for it's toxicity.

Monsanto is the company that tells us Aspartame is safe, and purchased the company that manufactured it in 1985. "During the clinical trials conducted on 7 infant monkeys as part of aspartame’s application for FDA approval, 1 monkey died and 5 other monkeys had grand mal seizures—yet somehow aspartame was still approved by the FDA." In 2005 the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released a report listing 94 health issues caused by aspartame, yet it has not been banned.

Monsanto is the company that tells us that GMOs are safe. We've only had GMOs as part of our diets for 15 years, yet they have suddenly taken over almost our entire food supply. It has taken at least twenty years to address the health and environmental affects of everything else Monsanto has created to be realized, then banned. I don't want to wait another 5-15 years for the government to get off their asses and discover these are hazardous... after we've essentially, potentially contaminated the entire population.

I'm not saying they are bad for us, I'm not saying I want them banned. I'm saying that I don't trust them telling us they are good for us, and I think it's interesting every other first world country in the world (besides Canada) has labeled or banned them due to testing or lack of testing... and their previously biggest accomplishments have all turned out to be their biggest failures, harming a lot of people in the process. I don't want myself or your children to be their science experiment.

https://www.facebook.com/MarchAgainstMonstanto

Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-19-14 at 01:20 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER, The Kraken, and Eddy Munny

The Kraken

I like how people here only point out that there is money to be made on the "non-gmo" movement. It pales in comparisons to the billions (probably closer to tens of billions, if not more) made by those advocating gmo's as a safe alternative. It's the same groups that are advocating HFCS as a safe alternative, the megacorp farmers. Think they give a shit about any one? Only the bottom dollar.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

i saw this article too.
    i stick to hopped out IPAs. Dogfish 90/60, Lagunitas IPA (lil sumpin), Ithaca Flower Power, Stone Ruination, West Sixth (Lex Ky), Grey Sail Flying Jenny (RI)..

Love the shit made with GMO corn. cracks me up. The funny thing is it's actually really difficult to make that shitty beer. Sad. Support your local brewery.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Fuk you Seaweed and your idiot scare tactics! Guinness is damn good beer and I happen to enjoy a little fish bladder in there! Gives it that extra pootang taste we all enjoy! Something you have not a fuk'in clue about, having never eaten any pussy in you life, let alone smelled or fuk'ed any!You fuk's and your GMO homo bullshit!

Here's the real truth, you're all gonna die! I'm gonna die, all you fuk's are gonna end up being worm food just like the millions of degenerates before you! You only go around once, fuk'in make the most of it, eat and drink what the fuk you want! If you knew what was in a hot dog you'd probably gag! But do I get one every time I go to the ball park along with a cheap ass keg beer, fuk yeah I do, you know why, because it's damn good and it's called living life!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Fuk you Seaweed and your idiot scare tactics! Guinness is damn good beer and I happen to enjoy a little fish bladder in there! Gives it that extra pootang taste we all enjoy! Something you have not a fuk'in clue about, having never eaten any pussy in you life, let alone smelled or fuk'ed any!You fuk's and your GMO homo bullshit!

Here's the real truth, you're all gonna die! I'm gonna die, all you fuk's are gonna end up being worm food just like the millions of degenerates before you! You only go around once, fuk'in make the most of it, eat and drink what the fuk you want! If you knew what was in a hot dog you'd probably gag! But do I get one every time I go to the ball park along with a cheap ass keg beer, fuk yeah I do, you know why, because it's damn good and it's called living life!
    You're a fat ass Mike, some of us enjoy seein our abs in the mirror.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    My life insurance pays well. I'm worth more dead than alive anyways.
    +1.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

saw bill clinton drinking a bud light at the final 4

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    saw bill clinton drinking a bud light at the final 4
    Probably his drink of choice hence the need for heart surgery