too many people love the camera now

Media created these losers so blame them

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    This is America.

Bill the dumb bastard for the time and resources spent by the public because of this fiasco.

If sick people have to pay for an ambulance because of 'Murica, then this fukktard should have to pay for the police response and other things associated.

He'd happily give a lb of flesh and freedom to avoid that bill.
    This but only if he is found to be of sound mind.

No point in punishing someone if they dont have the mental faculties to recognise that what they did was wrong...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    so why are you evading that the law that i posted about terrorism hoaxes is an australian law?
    Drinker cops over here are too scared to go after bikies (to whom those laws are primarily designed for) for fear of knowing that the safety of their families be put at risk...

Majority of cops know its a whoreshit set of laws as well but still wont bite the hand that feeds them...

ACoochy

you really are a fukkin idiot
    Generally the last ditch effort of someone who's been exposed for a lack of intellectual thought...

Its ok Drinker, you watch Fox television after all so nobody expects you to give out well thought and concise answers.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

obviously the irony of your shoot first, ask questions later post eludes you

fwiw ive probably not watched an hour of fox news in my life but obviously your deep jealousy and hatred for all things united states forces you to paint all of us with one brush

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    This but only if he is found to be of sound mind.

No point in punishing someone if they dont have the mental faculties to recognise that what they did was wrong...
    and suddenly your opinion is that maybe the guey actually did something wrong, eh?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Doesn't a pressure cooker have to be "activated" somehow? Could be just a regular pressure cooker with nothing inside. No violence in that.
    Doesn't a gun need to have the trigger pulled? Why the penetrate is he carrying a pressure cooker around?

Dude is an idiot. Either too dumb for his own good or he decided to do something really stupid, either way, a few months in prison (or a psych ward) wouldn't be bad.
    Last edited by tto827; 04-15-14 at 11:22 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm all for freedom but common sense should override that in some instances.....This is one of them

tto827

and suddenly your opinion is that maybe the guey actually did something wrong, eh?

Coochy backtracking quickly

They took the guy into custody, not like we sodomized him, cut his nuts off and fed 'em to the dogs.

Even if he is mentally unstable, glad he is in custody and being examined. Even though I'm sure the same thing would happen in Australia, in Coochy's fairyland I'm sure somehow the world is safer when cuckoo's are carrying around pressure cookers near hundreds of thousands of people.

Almost every word in this thread supports this man being taken into custody, although some of the people here are too dumb to realize it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

They took the guy into custody, not like we sodomized him, cut his nuts off and fed 'em to the dogs.

Even if he is mentally unstable, glad he is in custody and being examined. Even though I'm sure the same thing would happen in Australia, in Coochy's fairyland I'm sure somehow the world is safer when cuckoo's are carrying around pressure cookers near hundreds of thousands of people.

Almost every word in this thread supports this man being taken into custody, although some of the people here are too dumb to realize it.
    Why shouldn't we have the freedom to carry around pressure cookers in large crowds????

I should be allowed to yell about my bomb I have strapped to my chest in airports in the name of freedom!!

Freeeeddommmm!!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

another lakerboy seeking attention.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

dont let him fool ya....acoochy is a troll of the highest degree....although its generally not too difficult, and usually pretty enjoyable to expose him

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Why shouldn't we have the freedom to carry around pressure cookers in large crowds????

I should be allowed to yell about my bomb I have strapped to my chest in airports in the name of freedom!!

Freeeeddommmm!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Off-topic I need 49 more posts in this thread

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

dont let him fool ya....acoochy is a troll of the highest degree....although its generally not too difficult, and usually pretty enjoyable to expose him
    A smart troll knows when to pick his battles....Can't believe he tried to bring the freedom card out for this one

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Doesn't a gun need to have the trigger pulled? Why the penetrate is he carrying a pressure cooker around?

Dude is an idiot. Either too dumb for his own good or he decided to do something really stupid, either way, a few months in prison (or a psych ward) wouldn't be bad.
    I know the dude is an idiot. The laws let a lot of idiots roam our streets. Last time I checked there wasn't a permit needed to carry around a pressure cooker. Bottom line is... every law kind of protects this guy. Not really one law you can get him with. You can say it was a "potential" act of terror. But his defense attorney would get him off all charges. He didn't do anything that broke the law. All it is... wasted attorney money to defend his case.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

I know the dude is an idiot. The laws let a lot of idiots roam our streets. Last time I checked there wasn't a permit needed to carry around a pressure cooker. Bottom line is... every law kind of protects this guy. Not really one law you can get him with. You can say it was a "potential" act of terror. But his defense attorney would get him off all charges. He didn't do anything that broke the law. All it is... wasted attorney money to defend his case.
    lol there ARE laws forbidding terror hoaxes

why is this hard to understand?

if you think this wasnt a terror hoax then fine, but we're gonna disagree on that one

TheMoneyShot

lol there ARE laws forbidding terror hoaxes

why is this hard to understand?

if you think this wasnt a terror hoax then fine, but we're gonna disagree on that one
    Maybe the alcoholism has gone to your head and you've lost your brain cells? Maybe it's your 500 posts a day you avg that sh#$ comes from your mouth 24/7 because you can't find anything else to talk about?

By law... what did he do wrong? He yelled a phrase "Boston Strong" and he had a pressure cooker "unarmed" and camera gear. Unless more evidence pops up... and/or weapons/threats found... this guy walks free. Other than the fact he might be partially retarded like yourself... What don't you understand?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Police Commissioner William Evans said the unnamed suspect is being held on a disorderly conduct charge “with other charges pending.”
    Depends what else they bring up against him, but the disorderly conduct is only a fine ... unless it's his 2nd or more offense according to Mass.Law. I hope it's at least his 2nd and the fukk gets to think about how stupid he is in a jail cell for six months.

TheMoneyShot

From ESPN Website

I didn't know the bomb squad blew up the pressure cooker.

Also the man was charged for acquiring hoax device. Well they had to charge him with something in order to arrest him and protect the public.

Now, it's his word against the bomb squads word.

Regardless, the guy has to be partially insane. What was really in the pressure cooker? I guess the media will release the information soon enough.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lakerboy is twizzle

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Maybe the alcoholism has gone to your head and you've lost your brain cells? Maybe it's your 500 posts a day you avg that sh#$ comes from your mouth 24/7 because you can't find anything else to talk about?

By law... what did he do wrong? He yelled a phrase "Boston Strong" and he had a pressure cooker "unarmed" and camera gear. Unless more evidence pops up... and/or weapons/threats found... this guy walks free. Other than the fact he might be partially retarded like yourself... What don't you understand?

From ESPN Website

I didn't know the bomb squad blew up the pressure cooker.

Also the man was charged for acquiring hoax device. Well they had to charge him with something in order to arrest him and protect the public.

Now, it's his word against the bomb squads word.

Regardless, the guy has to be partially insane. What was really in the pressure cooker? I guess the media will release the information soon enough.
    apology accepted

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11594

EP what law did he break pal?

Take away the obvious emotional connection and look at it from a legal viewpoint...
    Legally, you can't yell "fire!" in a movie theatre or "bomb!" in an airport. Something tells me an obvious act like this is not only illegal, but warrants some jail time.

You might not believe me - so maybe you should try it for yourself then, pal.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11594

America = Shoot first ask questions later
    First, shoot to kill. Then ask: Why did that idiot think bomb scares = exercising freedom?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Acoochy getting crushed here

Australians are embarrassed everywhere

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

America = Shoot first ask questions later
    You goddam right!

So stay the fukk out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12