Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    20% all around is what I'm leaning.

I'm doing em all the same, kinda dumb to use different %s rear/front
    Michigan front is completely illegal. Pulled over 4 times with tint and not a word was said.

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

30% for me, I would not have a car without tent saves the interior from the sun no brainer good stuff! Have 06 Honda accord with 180,000 miles leather looks brand new on inside

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I think it looks better with front being lighter.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

All stock from dealer.
    28% up front
    20% rest of the way around.

Can easily notice the difference between front and back and can easily see through the front windows and back windows I can only see through if I cup my hands against the glass up close. Wish the fronts were a tad darker so it isn't as easily seen, but then I'd have to do the back darker as well, since I like the 2 different levels. And I don't care to get hassled by the cops now, so I don't want to go to dark. When I was younger had dark all the way around and got pulled over a couple times, but just went to court and showed a pic of the car prior to the dark tints up front and got ticket taken away. Now that I have cash, I'd probably just pay the fine and go about my business, but rather just not get pulled over.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

cleveland drift

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Tinting windows is not smart. Next thing u know, pulled over for tint, now they smell alcohol and/or marijuana. Now if u didn't have tints, violation 2 or 3 don't come.

Technically any % tint in front windows are illegal in Michigan. I'm almost sure ohio is same

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Tinting windows is not smart. Next thing u know, pulled over for tint, now they smell alcohol and/or marijuana. Now if u didn't have tints, violation 2 or 3 don't come.
    Paco gets it.

This is why Paco isn't a jerk off.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I have mine in "Wesley Snipes Black"

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Paco gets it.

This is why Paco isn't a jerk off.
    You're a jerkoff for thinking people are smart for driving high and driving drunk. What a penetrating ridiculous excuse not to have tinted windows.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You're a jerkoff for thinking people are smart for driving high and driving drunk. What a penetrating ridiculous excuse not to have tinted windows.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave BigDeem5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Have 3 beers and drive somewhere...100% fine to drive but may blow a .08...now exactly like paco said. Cop going to make you jump through all the hoops. Don't have tinted windows then there's no reason you're pulled over and out of car doing field sobriety.

BigDeem5

tint isnt a primary violation

Ted Sheckler

In a perfect world nobody has 1 drink and drives but 95% of people that do drink have done that.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Homo thread.

Who gives a fukk reem

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Anybody here in Chicago with tint? Sounds like a guaranteed ticket from what I've heard

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any of you guys got your windows tinted?

If so, what %?

I'm b/w 20-30% for my Civic
    The point that everyone seems to be missing is exactly what does Little Deem need the tint for ?

What is he planning for him and Mcduggly to be doing in that car ?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Homo thread.

Who gives a fukk reem
    Bingo.

Only a complete fukkin dildo would make a thread on an Internet forum asking about fukkin window tint.

Jesus, what a fukkin jerkoff.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

BigDeem do you have laws in your state? Michigan does... nothing on the driver window or passenger side. You're allowed to have tint on your backseat driver and backseat passenger... but that would look if you didn't have tint on driver side/passenger side windows. So no one really does that. Your hatch or back window can have tint but I don't know what the percentage is? Also, your front windshield can only have 4 inches of tint from the top of the window.

I had a Camaro a long time ago... 35% on the driver side and passenger side windows. I think the 35% looked dark enough... and it looked sharp. I believe 5% on the hatch. State troopers would pull me over all the time. It sucked.

BigDeem5

No... Opie,

Let's hear again about your daughter is doing or how you got tickets to the Super Bowl, that's more entertaining.

Hence the 'off topic'

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why would anyone have windows tinted??

The guys that do around here are usually between 18-20, non athletic jerkoffs looking for attention and the guidos

Deener your a guido???

I thought you were a midwestern boy that is educated and driving new age trendy type of car??

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11917

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I have mine in "Wesley Snipes Black"
    Lmao now that niggga is one dark mother fukker. I dont think light can escape the surface of his skin.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

very informative thread

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

deem I agree but it all depends on the state you live in and whats legal. In Mass 35% is what is legal. When they put the tester on it or any tint for that matter it shows up 2.5% less so it would show up as 32.5%. So if you have a 4 door and you have to do 35% all around its not that dark. So if you then do your back window which they cant test at 15 or 20% it makes everything look darker. That's why people do it

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I see more people(and by people I mean young kids) pulled over with dark tinted windows than I do anyone else. Window tint seems like a cop magnet to me.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think that younger guys tinting the shit out of their windows and driving like assholes gives the responsible drivers with tint a bad rep.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I see more people(and by people I mean young kids) pulled over with dark tinted windows than I do anyone else. Window tint seems like a cop magnet to me.

damn right it makes cops interested

a tinted window gets the bacon sizzling in their pig heads and makes them think you up to something.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Don't go past 15 ya jerkoff and don't tint the windshield

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Gets you arrested.....if you tint....5% is the only option

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Exactly...might as well toss an exhaust on and turn up the 12's in the back too...lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    damn right it makes cops interested

a tinted window gets the bacon sizzling in their pig heads and makes them think you up to something.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

If you want to avoid a ticket stay within the laws and get a state inspection done. If you do get pulled over show it to the cop and you'll skate free.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

Technically any % tint in front windows are illegal in Michigan. I'm almost sure ohio is same

Exactly.

It just gives the Cops a reason to pull you over. I drove from Miami to Tampa and once I got to Alligator Alley, the FHP pulled me over twice to check my windows. It felt like they were just fooooking with me, since my tint is below legal standards.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I agree with everyone who said that tint is a cop magnet. It's true. I use to tint my car when I was in my early 20's. I was told by a few friends that if you claim sunlight gave you migraine headaches... you could get I believe a prescription or note from an eye doctor that allows you to have tint on your vehicle. Some of my friends claim some of their friends were tipping the eye doctor $100-$250 for this "paperwork" that if an officer did pull you over... you just give em this piece of paper and you walk away from a ticket. I also heard that a year later the state was cracking down on these eye doctors writing false prescriptions for window tint. Some doctors got busted and didn't want to lose their license. The bottom line is... when you reach your late 20's you kinda grow out of it.

Once you've driven with tint for a few years... it's a different way of life. Like in a way... I felt more secure with my car tinted etc. You just feel more protected. You can see out... people can't see in. Once the tint is removed... WOW... it took me about 6 months to drive "normally" without tint. You feel so wide open... like everything is crashing down on you. That's how I felt. I drive a newer model Suburban now... where the front windows are clear... and all the other windows are tinted by the manufacturer. Haven't been pulled over once. I also heard that Tahoe's and Suburban's are the #1 vehicle across the USA for the least likely vehicle to be pulled over. Why is that??? I have no idea. But it's true.

First 12