Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. Reply She Got From A Banker Was Priceless.

Very logical answer to this gold digger.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/03/2...ker-priceless/

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
    If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
    2) Which age group should I target?
    3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
    4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
    Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:

Dear Ms. Pretty,
    I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
    My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
    From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
    However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
    If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
    J.P. Morgan CEO

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

I don't believe a CEO wrote it, it just seems so poorly worded and written.

good premise though

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55330

need 40

tradeout
    Become A Pro!

posts to enable PM

tradeout
    Become A Pro!

done

tradeout
    Become A Pro!

outta here cheers

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

cool story

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I’ve met a few girls who don’t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.

Looks aren't everything. A girl needs heart and a soul who doesn't spend every waking hour standing in front of a
    fukking mirror. Will stand by your side through thick and thin. A good mother to your children. Most important of
    all, good at sex anytime you want it. One eyed willy doesn't care who's making him wet, he just wants to get wet.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Very logical answer to this gold digger.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/03/2...ker-priceless/

The following is what a women posted on a dating forum seeking a rich husband:

I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I’m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.
    If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I’m here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
    2) Which age group should I target?
    4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)
    Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan below:

Dear Ms. Pretty,
    I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.
    My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I’m not wasting time here.
    From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.
    However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a “trading position”.
    If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term – same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or “leased”.

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
    J.P. Morgan CEO
    Seaweed you crafty bastard.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL. As if the CEO would reply to it

http://www.snopes.com/love/dating/golddigger.asp

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

this reminds me of when I lived in ny...at age 22 I had a job that paid 75k benefits/overtime pay extra etc...I drove a new car.....id go out to clubs and meet women. (now this was 16yrs ago) 75 percent of the women in nyc even at ages 18-23 the first question they would ask me is what do I do for a living and how much do I make...when I replied 75k a year proudly....they would often just frown....they would then ask what kind of car I drove..which at the time was a brand new Honda civic si and that was the breaker..they wanted to hear bmw/jaguar etc....it was obvious to me these girls never worked a day in their lives and were just spoiled c**ts living off of their daddy's money. Nothing worse than a money whore...

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

It's a cruel reality, what can I say. 95% of women will use a man for money or they will use a man psychologically in a totally different manner. 5% of them are pretty much normal are respectable, but extremely hard to find.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I agree many women are gold diggers, but I don't think it's much different or any more immoral than many guys looking for a great set of and a tight snatch

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I agree many women are gold diggers, but I don't think it's much different or any more immoral than many guys looking for a great set of and a tight snatch
    Its refreshing to see a big time athlete with an average looking woman.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Good article, but fake. The terrible spelling from the supposed CEO of JP Morgan gave it away.

Most attractive young North American women have the same mindset as that girl. Main reason why I will never get married.

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I remember reading it was fake. But he would be the perfect CEO to write it. He married his wife when he was still in school in his 20's and not a big deal at all. He is now one of the top CEOs in the world over 30 years later still with same woman and they have 3 kids.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    No, not really. Almost everything starts&ends with money on the line, as opposed to the beauty of a person.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Are you fukkers retarded?

The joke is in the name of the CEO.

JP Morgan.

Died 100 years ago-- is considered the father of banking.

When he died his adjusted net worth would have been north of 50 BILLION dollars.

Holy fuk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    I don't believe a CEO wrote it, it just seems so poorly worded and written.

good premise though
    exactly.

fukk both of them the guy who wrote it is cocky and the woman is a dumb bitch.

i have to admire both of them for their honesty though.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Good article, but fake. The terrible spelling from the supposed CEO of JP Morgan gave it away.

Most attractive young North American women have the same mindset as that girl. Main reason why I will never get married.
    this is so true.And what i find amusing is that these women pretend to love their husbands but all they really love is money.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    No, not really. Almost everything starts&ends with money on the line, as opposed to the beauty of a person.
    I am not comprehending what u r saying here, please elaborate

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Are you fukkers retarded?

The joke is in the name of the CEO.

JP Morgan.

Died 100 years ago-- is considered the father of banking.

When he died his adjusted net worth would have been north of 50 BILLION dollars.

Holy fuk.
    That's not correct sam.

The letter although probably a fake was signed J.P. Morgan CEO. That means it's the current Chief Executive Officer of J.P. Morgan, that person is Jamie Dimon. So essentially the letter is signed by Jamie Dimon.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

nice

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You really think an acutal J P Morgan CEO replied that on a dating site, cmon.

ProlificalD
    Update your status
    ProlificalD's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was posted on the internet ages ago....I think it dates around the classic "don't shave your ass hairs" story

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You really think an acutal J P Morgan CEO replied that on a dating site, cmon.
    Right? Like he has nothing better to do than browse around the net...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Just cycle them from twenty to thirty as he states

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bullshit hot chicks find rich fools all the time...all the time any rich guy who ties the knot without a solid prenup is a fool period.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Bullshit hot chicks find rich fools all the time...all the time any rich guy who ties the knot without a solid prenup is a fool period.
    Just ask Donald Sterling.