Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Good luck

I am the chosen one

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would appear that Lkid is just tired of all the two bit school yard grabass and phony assed staged horeshit that is this site.

When you log in here and 50% of the material is presented by a paid to post self deprivating idiot accompanied by the POS spreadsheet he drops lke pigeon shit from thread to thread ,is responded to by the same 14 ass kissers and the balance of the rest is the same tired witch hunt, bang your fukkin chest shit that don't fukkin matter the least, you lose interest. Although there are many here for whom the site is quite suitable and enjoy interacting with that mentality, not everyone can bring themselves to that level on a daily basis.

Sifting through this garbage to find Nasher or Nino's thread and posts from guys like Banker is a chore and often rewarded by some 30 post ass clown fukkin that up too. Real cappers are few and far between here and highschool grabass don't increase the bankroll.

No real poster has done more for this site for the last several years than Kidder. Kid, Sweep, Drinker, Opie and mod Shari kept this site relevant while the paid to post persona and the Loshak creations were hiding under the bed waiting for the BI scandal to fade. That era of real posting was a true testament to all that contributed and to the site itself.

I think what Kid and others have done is simply moved on to try and recreate some of that "real poster" experience without the worn out "made for post count" approach. A chance to refocus on capping mixed with some more mature interaction and real humor not just post count piss. Lost here is the fact that LKid is a hell of a handicapper, maybe he just wanna do that moving forward.

I ain't gonna hang out for the usual "we are winning" or "business as usual" from the usual just gonna logout and go cap a few ballgames.

Give the Kid his props, respect his choices. He earned that tenfold.

Carry on.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave billysink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JMon gave billysink 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

No coincidences gave billysink 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 9 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond, El Nino, darkhat, No coincidences, You mad bro, amolg24, Bcatswin, DrStale, and Louisvillekid1

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Dont like seeing people cry about leaving like a fukin kid then not leave in the long run.
    Never figured LVKID would do that but here we are.
    BOL to you kid for the few days or weeks your gone.
    Now I have to sit here and watch the employee ghost attack LVKID like
    Paulypoker lol
    LVKID you do know this means you wont win at poker for a while as punishment

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

It would appear that Lkid is just tired of all the two bit school yard grabass and phony assed staged horeshit that is this site.

When you log in here and 50% of the material is presented by a paid to post self deprivating idiot accompanied by the POS spreadsheet he drops lke pigeon shit from thread to thread ,is responded to by the same 14 ass kissers and the balance of the rest is the same tired witch hunt, bang your fukkin chest shit that don't fukkin matter the least, you lose interest. Although there are many here for whom the site is quite suitable and enjoy interacting with that mentality, not everyone can bring themselves to that level on a daily basis.

Sifting through this garbage to find Nasher or Nino's thread and posts from guys like Banker is a chore and often rewarded by some 30 post ass clown fukkin that up too. Real cappers are few and far between here and highschool grabass don't increase the bankroll.

No real poster has done more for this site for the last several years than Kidder. Kid, Sweep, Drinker, Opie and mod Shari kept this site relevant while the paid to post persona and the Loshak creations were hiding under the bed waiting for the BI scandal to fade. That era of real posting was a true testament to all that contributed and to the site itself.

I think what Kid and others have done is simply moved on to try and recreate some of that "real poster" experience without the worn out "made for post count" approach. A chance to refocus on capping mixed with some more mature interaction and real humor not just post count piss. Lost here is the fact that LKid is a hell of a handicapper, maybe he just wanna do that moving forward.

I ain't gonna hang out for the usual "we are winning" or "business as usual" from the usual just gonna logout and go cap a few ballgames.

Carry on.

Billy put some thought into this one...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Some good posts but none relevant to the gripes presented to the OP.

Badges and threatening pms/texts. Interpret all you want but nobody knows what else is going on except what is presented. Rest is all theory.

Badge complaint is pretty silly, threatening pms should be reported, and the texting is his own problem. I have talked to some posters off site but none have my primary phone #. That's just bad business

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

bye

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is this over a badge ??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ouch.

LKid....what the fukk is all this nonsense???

Certainly he's just fukkin around, right???
    Oh look one of the ppl on the list I was referring to

if you reread you will notice I don't think LK belongs on the list as he actually contributes quality post about gambling (ya know kinda the premise of this site! ) which clearly has never been a prerequisite for the award as blowing jj gives you a better chance of potm than actual quality post about gambling, but you knew that already didn't you mr poster of the year!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

GL pal.

Let me know if you're craving wild game, package will be sent.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh look one of the ppl on the list I was referring to

if you reread you will notice I don't think LK belongs on the list as he actually contributes quality post about gambling (ya know kinda the premise of this site! ) which clearly has never been a prerequisite for the award as blowing jj gives you a better chance of potm than actual quality post about gambling, but you knew that already didn't you mr poster of the year!
    I think you misunderstood my post, pal. I know you didn't include LKid. My "wtf is this" referred to him leaving the site. I certainly hope he reconsiders, as I think he's one of our better contributors.

I always look for your plays, banker. I blindly tail you more often than I'd care to admit.

As my contribution....I'd encourage you to parlay the Stars/Rangers ML today. It's basically free money.

Enjoy

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good luck

I am the chosen one
    You were chosen by every bookie in the country as their favorite client.

2daBank

I think you misunderstood my post, pal. I know you didn't include LKid. My "wtf is this" referred to him leaving the site. I certainly hope he reconsiders, as I think he's one of our better contributors.

I always look for your plays, banker. I blindly tail you more often than I'd care to admit.

As my contribution....I'd encourage you to parlay the Stars/Rangers ML today. It's basically free money.

Enjoy
    Ah, it is I with the reading comprehension problem. Dammit, well in fairness i went to shitty schools, didn't stay long, and consume enough drugs to kill most men! After reading that I can't believe i tail me!!!

Think I'll stay away from the homerrific parlay, don't tell anyone but I enjoy your post more than i care to admit. That said I wouldn't tail you w jj's money..

I agree it be w shame if LK left, but he be back for college hoops, this place like crack only more addictive. You can stay gone for a while but ya gonna relapse!

2daBank

Opie tell me bout Robbie Ross. I backed rangers yesterday but don't know shit bout this guy...

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Opie tell me bout Robbie Ross. I backed rangers yesterday but don't know shit bout this guy...
    Was great at middle relief last year. Really struggled with left handed bats late in the year. No way to tell what you're gonna get from him this early.
    In all seriousness, I'd stay away.

Now the fact that I've said that, he may very well throw a no hitter.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Man thats some serious sh!t, no badge under your handle!!! Call your congressman

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

LK you called out a poster for being a fraud 2x. You didn't expect a nasty text or PM? C'mon

2daBank

Was great at middle relief last year. Really struggled with left handed bats late in the year. No way to tell what you're gonna get from him this early.
    In all seriousness, I'd stay away.

Now the fact that I've said that, he may very well throw a no hitter.

Passing was basically what I came up w, was just curious if maybe dude was a stud I didn't know about.. Hit tex and over yesterday, sometimes im content after I get a certain amount out of a series. In all honesty price wise sox probably the right side, makes no sense that it basically the same line as yesterday when yesterday tex had huge pitching adv especially considering the wind was blowing out hard and Perez a ground ball pitcher and doubront a gas can..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Sinker you are full of shit

no one sifting through nothing to get to those threads and you know it they are always right there page 1 or 2 PT

and wtf has any of those posters you mentioned done for the site that the rest of us haven't?

enlighten me Sinker

most of those posters are the grab-assing ones anyway i think you're trolling

everyone knows serious discussions are in the subforums

LKid is a good poster but can't cap games any better than the rest of us FACT

if he wants to post ANYWHERE else he's already buried worse than i thought so fukkem

Sinker i hope your little sister logged on or please tell me there is some other explanation for this weak shit mayne
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cuse0323, Da Manster!, and ROYAJA8

jjgold

Stuff is real here
    Serious
    Intense

It's all we have

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is this over a badge ??

lol

i would hope not but.....

2daBank

Manny bringing the heat.. That juice gets ya crunk! Trust me I know!!

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

Carry on.
    razor sharp sink

we know where to find kid still
    Last edited by darkhat; 04-09-14 at 11:22 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You guys are gay.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You guys are gay.

Badges are serious business

t-wizzle

Lkidder isn't here for capping. He is basically only a college sports bettor and he isn't even good at that.

He's here for the sideshow charade with sweeper. Couple of deadbeats who make vids of themselves doing lines.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You guys are gay.
    Only sometimes.. Don't act like you ain't tried it..

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Sinker you are full of shit

no one sifting through nothing to get to those threads and you know it they are always right there page 1 or 2 PT

and wtf has any of those posters you mentioned done for the site that the rest of us haven't?

enlighten me Sinker

most of those posters are the grab-assing ones anyway i think you're trolling

everyone knows serious discussions are in the subforums

LKid is a good poster but can't cap games any better than the rest of us FACT

if he wants to post ANYWHERE else he's already buried worse than i thought so fukkem

Sinker i hope your little sister logged on or please tell me there is some other explanation for this weak shit mayne
    In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit....AMEN!

jjgold

We post to who is here
    We cannot worry who is not here

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Wizzle talking about side shows... irony

Guy air bets and is down over 100 air units
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave BigDeem5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

Possibly sharpest post deemer has ever produced!

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

Cool story. I can do that too. Here, watch:

Deemer down 200 Units on the year in nba alone.

Hey kid you got any sites you wanna recommend for me?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Never go to nba forum but guessing ur story more accurate..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

good luck on your future endeavors L-Kidd

i know we had our share of E-Wars but its been real pal.

if you do decide to get back in the game your always welcome here.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Woah!! Down 200 units!!

This new info certainly isn't going to help Deemer's tout business.

Deemer....quit texting and emailing me. Again...I DO NOT WANT TO BUT YOUR PLAYS!!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Damn to bad the trolls wont leave. Wait nvm i am one

have fun doing all that crack kidder

First 12345 ... Last