Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Should gay men/women have their own bathroom?

Interesting topic that came up yesterday. What do you guys think?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Yes, and I'm not a homophobe in the least bit. It's natural reaction to look at the sex that you are attracted to when they are nude. If gay people do not have to use a bathroom that keeps them away from they sex they are attracted to, men should be able to use the women's bathroom anytime they feel like it
    Points Awarded:

JMon gave capone1899 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DougWilson
    DougWilson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Yes, and I'm not a homophobe in the least bit. It's natural reaction to look at the sex that you are attracted to when they are nude. If gay people do not have to use a bathroom that keeps them away from they sex they are attracted to, men should be able to use the women's bathroom anytime they feel like it
    Whatchu talkin' about Wilis?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Where are you going to the loo that you're nude?! Don't guys just let a bit hang out from their zips unless they have to do a #2? That's not really a good argument I don't think and anyway I've been in many a unisex bathroom before and believe it or not people of both genders just went in to do their business and left. Every time you go to a public restroom chances are there's a gay person in it whether you're male or female. Surprisingly we're all still alive!

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Where are you going to the loo that you're nude?! Don't guys just let a bit hang out from their zips unless they have to do a #2? That's not really a good argument I don't think and anyway I've been in many a unisex bathroom before and believe it or not people of both genders just went in to do their business and left. Every time you go to a public restroom chances are there's a gay person in it whether you're male or female. Surprisingly we're all still alive!
    We would also still be alive if men used women's restrooms as a norm, but how many woman do you think would be comfortable with that arrangement?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am more concerned about straight guys that piss all over the floor instead of in the urinal.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Kermit 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

James D gave Kermit 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gimatu gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, Let's Go Rangers, The Kraken, swordsandtequila, 747planes, and bigtymer56

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

We would also still be alive if men used women's restrooms as a norm, but how many woman do you think would be comfortable with that arrangement?
    That's not the norm though. As it is now gay men and women are sharing restrooms with us daily. None of us are reporting being ogled or raped. Many gay people aren't even easily recognised as such so this would have to be an honour system of some sort that really is just a basis for discrimination.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You don't have to go that far maybe just set aside one toilet, sink, and paper towel dispenser by painting them pink.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Justin3587

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

you undress in a mens room?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Tell us, are you taking a glance over the divider between urinals?

Because in all my 30+ years on this planet, I've never had a guy say to me, "Ya mind if I look over this here divider and watch you piss?"

Does that happen to you alot?

Or are you shaking it at everyone and yelling, "Are ya gay?"

Kermit

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should have their own country and all stay there away from normal people.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Mikail 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

capone1899

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

No, but if there was a hot girl standing next to me with her pants undone I sure would. That's the equivalent of a gay man in a men's restroom
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave capone1899 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

No, but if there was a hot girl standing next to me with her pants undone I sure would. That's the equivalent of a gay man in a men's restroom

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think they should get their own bathrooms but it should be paid for by the tax breaks they get now as federally recognized married couples

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

yes yes one thousand time yes
    im SO TIREd of republicans tap tap tapping their feet under the stall when i sit down
    so tired of GAY shit
    the smell of gay shit
    gays smelling MY shits and whacking off and moaning in the stall next to me
    give them their own water fountains too
    im not a hom phobe
    i aint skeered of no mo
    unless THE ROCK is gay
    he would be one scary mo

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Would have said no until i ran into a dikk watcher at harrahs in tunica.. There was about ten urinals in an open area.. I was pretty lit off vodka. I take the urinal in the middle cause nobody is there.. Kid walks in and takes the urinal right next to me on my right.. I say hey man all these fukkin pissers and you piss right beside me, wtf is your issue.. He says sorry and im gettin pissed and i swear to god as im still pissin i see him out of the corner of my eye dikk watchin. I started screamin at him as im tryin to get done and the dude literally runs out of the bathroom, kid was lucky i was on papers..

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post
    Would have said no until i ran into a dikk watcher at harrahs in tunica.. There was about ten urinals in an open area.. I was pretty lit off vodka. I take the urinal in the middle cause nobody is there.. Kid walks in and takes the urinal right next to me on my right.. I say hey man all these fukkin pissers and you piss right beside me, wtf is your issue.. He says sorry and im gettin pissed and i swear to god as im still pissin i see him out of the corner of my eye dikk watchin. I started screamin at him as im tryin to get done and the dude literally runs out of the bathroom, kid was lucky i was on papers..

Maybe he thought you were from cash money records

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Restrooms probably not but maybe different story for gym locker. While its generally the older guys its almost a guarantee your gonna see naked dudes walking around.

I actually think we should probably just combine locker rooms for everyone.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I remove my pants and drawers to urinate, so I'd rather not be surrounded by homosexuals as I go about my business.

Thank you.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Lots of In here

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Maybe he thought you were from cash money records

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Because in all my 30+ years on this planet, I've never had a guy say to me, "Ya mind if I look over this here divider and watch you piss?"

Does that happen to you alot?

Or are you shaking it at everyone and yelling, "Are ya gay?"

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Slim View Post

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by boomernyc View Post
    im SO TIREd of republicans tap tap tapping their feet under the stall when i sit down
    so tired of GAY shit
    the smell of gay shit
    im not a hom phobe
    i aint skeered of no mo
    unless THE ROCK is gay
    he would be one scary mo

DiggityDaggityDo

Theres some funny chit in this thread.

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am more concerned about straight guys that piss all over the floor instead of in the urinal.
    I lol'd at this because I do this every time I use a public restroom haha I'm 20 years old but my mama says I act like I'm 4. I can count my abc's.

lincolnletcher
    lincolnletcher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I am sure there are people who have a problem showering or pissing next to someone who is of a different skin tone, religion, country or maybe even eye color... so they can have different bathrooms.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I guess being gay is perfect for anyone who loves to hang around in their respective public bathroom (male or female.)

The OP isn't really far off from this so called suggestion...

Years back it was about racism where whites had this... and blacks couldn't go there... yadda yadda yadda... not getting into the race part of it. Glad there are no issues about that anymore.

BUT.... BUT....

If this outwardly gay relationships or more so in the public eye... I think having straight and gay restrooms isn't as far fetched as one would believe. I'm not getting into this long lecture of gays etc and CHOICE. Let's be clear to everyone... Male = ROD ok? Female = HOLE. You stick your ROD into a HOLE. Ok? You don't stick your ROD into another man's BUTTHOLE. No... wrong hole. As for people who claim it's their CHOICE... it's the same thing that applies to people who MUST BE DIFFERENT. These are the same people who must fade everything that's ordinary. Then you have the idiotic people who are semi straight... backing the gays. WTF is that all about?

Had a friend of mine who I grew up with... we were about 18 years old at the time. He was a bad ass. Seriously... he got in your face and told you to F off etc. And honestly... you can pick up on vibe. Dude didn't mess around. I read character. Well... one weekend back in 1995 or so... he left to go to Michigan State over in Spartanville. I wasn't there... but rumor has it that he had one wild time. Apparently he passed out from drinking too much... and someone drilled his a-hole. I'm not kidding. He woke up next to some dude... and apparently it didn't freak him out. Came back home... he was a different kid. He wasn't the bad ass... I'll knock your lights out attitude anymore. He was like the ALL SHUCKS... snap your finger... "it will be ok" kind of guy. Like always smiling... and... afraid to fight anymore. Like... he turned gay. I told him straight up about 2 months after said date. I said WTF happened to you that one weekend? I got in his face... and said where's the bad ass at??? Where's the tough guy at??? He never answered me. We weren't friends anymore. It's not because I disrespected him... or anything like that... he wasn't the same person anymore. All it took was one night... and a hammering of a butthole... and my friend was gone. Unfukking real.

Magnolia Slim

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I guess being gay is perfect for anyone who loves to hang around in their respective public bathroom (male or female.)

Years back it was about racism where whites had this... and blacks couldn't go there... yadda yadda yadda... not getting into the race part of it. Glad there are no issues about that anymore.

BUT.... BUT....

If this outwardly gay relationships or more so in the public eye... I think having straight and gay restrooms isn't as far fetched as one would believe. I'm not getting into this long lecture of gays etc and CHOICE. Let's be clear to everyone... Male = ROD ok? Female = HOLE. You stick your ROD into a HOLE. Ok? You don't stick your ROD into another man's BUTTHOLE. No... wrong hole. As for people who claim it's their CHOICE... it's the same thing that applies to people who MUST BE DIFFERENT. These are the same people who must fade everything that's ordinary. Then you have the idiotic people who are semi straight... backing the gays. WTF is that all about?

Had a friend of mine who I grew up with... we were about 18 years old at the time. He was a bad ass. Seriously... he got in your face and told you to F off etc. And honestly... you can pick up on vibe. Dude didn't mess around. I read character. Well... one weekend back in 1995 or so... he left to go to Michigan State over in Spartanville. I wasn't there... but rumor has it that he had one wild time. Apparently he passed out from drinking too much... and someone drilled his a-hole. I'm not kidding. He woke up next to some dude... and apparently it didn't freak him out. Came back home... he was a different kid. He wasn't the bad ass... I'll knock your lights out attitude anymore. He was like the ALL SHUCKS... snap your finger... "it will be ok" kind of guy. Like always smiling... and... afraid to fight anymore. Like... he turned gay. I told him straight up about 2 months after said date. I said WTF happened to you that one weekend? I got in his face... and said where's the bad ass at??? Where's the tough guy at??? He never answered me. We weren't friends anymore. It's not because I disrespected him... or anything like that... he wasn't the same person anymore. All it took was one night... and a hammering of a butthole... and my friend was gone. Unfukking real.
    That's some weird chit son..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

IDK, When gay men are dressed as men and they go in the men's room, where do they go when they dress as women?

If a drag mofo went in the men's room standing at the urinal he would be destroyed. Then again maybe not. Men today
    are such pussies. Maybe some of them need to go to the ladies room to sit down to pee.

Keep it as it is. If they had their own bathrooms they would turn it into the love room.

This whole gay rights/ marriage thing makes me sick.

lincolnletcher
    lincolnletcher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

interesting topic... i found an interesting debate goin on.. on a similar topic... with some humorous & wierd replies.

http://edu-librarian.com/index.php/t...e-ladies-room/

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

What's mind blowing is all these self-righteous activist who think they are enlightened by fighting for things like gay rights, equal pay for women and "free" healthcare while they watch the country turn into russia 2.0.

Hey the country is going to be a shitty place to live in 20 years but at least you got your marriage certificate right?

penetrating idiots, can't even think past their own shadow.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by boomernyc View Post
    so tired of GAY shit
    the smell of gay shit
    im not a hom phobe
    i aint skeered of no mo
    unless THE ROCK is gay
    he would be one scary mo

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

BUT.... BUT....

Your "friend" was most likely always gay and after his weekend of fun, probably said penetrate it with the tough guy act.

12 Last