TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

BREAKING!!! Australian student in Oklahoma on baseball scholarship, GUNNED DOWN BY

I'll give you 100 guesses, but I think you'd get it it ONE..yep, the young American Negroes ages 15,16, +17....yawn....why did they do this?? Well, they were bored...yep, bored....My guess it that maybe one of them have a father figure at home, and I'd even wager 2 out of 3 don't even know who their biological father(s) are...because their whore mammy doesn't know either.....

RIP Christopher......and burn in hell forever, you filthy Negroes...DIE,DIE,DIE!!!

Three teenage suspects accused of gunning down an Australian student in Oklahoma for the "fun of it," according to police, are expected to face first-degree murder charges in court today.

Lane, 22, who was visiting the U.S. on a baseball scholarship at East Central University, was jogging along a road in Duncan, Okla., after visiting his girlfriend on Friday when he was shot in the back, allegedly by the teens.

A woman tried CPR and paramedics arrived on scene, but Lane was pronounced dead an hour later.

"He went by a residence where these three boys were, they picked him as a target, they went out and got in a vehicle and followed him," Duncan Police Department Chief Danny Ford told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, according to AFP.

"[They] came up from behind and basically shot him in the back with a small caliber weapon, then sped away," Ford added.

Richard Rhodes, a builder who discovered Lane lying face down, said he was targeted with a .22 caliber revolver.

Police tracked the teens down using surveillance video from a business that is near the shooting scene, KOCO reports.

If the three teenagers arrested are charged with first-degree murder and convicted, they face a maximum sentence of life in prison. The teens, ages 15, 16 and 17, can be tried as adults, but they can't face the death penalty since they are under the age of 18, a spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks told the Sydney Morning Herald.

The teens have not been identified by police and remain in custody at Stephens County Jail in Duncan. They are expected to appear in court Tuesday afternoon.

Police revealed Sunday that one of the teens confessed to the crime and said he did it for the “fun of it,” KOCO reports.

"The boy who has talked to us said, 'We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody,'" Ford told the Associated Press.

On one of the alleged killer's Facebook pages, investigators found the message:

"Bang. Two drops in two hours," Sky News reports.

"I think they were on a killing spree. We would have had more bodies that night if we didn't get them,” Ford said in an interview with the Australian Associated Press.

Ford wouldn't say how many times Christopher Lane was shot. Autopsy results are pending.
    Peter Lane told Australian media there was no explanation for his son's death.

"It is heartless and to try to understand it is a short way to insanity," he said.

The mother of the 16-year-old accused in the killing said her son and his two friends were part of a “wannabe gang,” but insisted that he is not a killer, KOCO reports.

The father of the 15-year-old also denied his son had a role in Lane’s death, but said the boy had run-ins with the law before, News.com.au reports.

n Tuesday, Lane's girlfriend, Sarah Harper, laid a wooden cross at a memorial that formed along the road where Duncan was killed.

"We just thought we'd leave it," Harper said. "This is his final spot." Harper said she doesn't know who started the memorial, but it means a lot.
    East Central University is setting up a fund so Lane’s parents, who are still in Australia, can come to Oklahoma.

The school is in Ada, about 85 miles west of Duncan. Lane started 14 games at catcher last year and was entering his senior year.

"Chris was a well-liked young man here on campus. His teammates thought a lot of him. Seemed to be a bright, promising student," Dr. Jeff Williams, the athletic director at East Central University, told KOCO.

Australia's Herald Sun newspaper said Lane's former team, Essendon Baseball Club, would turn its Sunday game against the University of Melbourne into a tribute to Lane to raise money for the family. Roses and a baseball were placed on the home plate on Monday with the message, "A wonderful young man taken too soo

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/20...#ixzz2cXafP68n

Damn these mothafukers..DAMN THEM!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Seen this on ESPN, very tragic unwarranted death. All 3 "youths" should be dropped into a meat grinder.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I bet they were kneegrow phaggots that worshipped Satan...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

You were told 150 years ago not to mix. It seems to be working so well.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

shouldnt of made them slaves

now there pissed

Kermit

The oldest boy(The one on the far right) Michael Jones17, Is white. When the media originally posted pictures of the 3 youths, they posted a picture of the one in the middle twice(in one of them he had a bandana over his mouth)

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The oldest boy(The one on the far right) Michael Jones17, Is white. When the media posted pictures of the 3 youths, they posted a picture of the one in the middle twice(in one of them he had a bandana over his mouth)

he looks like a mongrel ........he's got that fat negro nose

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    he looks like a mongrel ........he's got that fat negro nose
    I don't know, everyone is now calling him white. His middle name is Dewayne.

This was the original photo that they ran.

TheRifleman

there you go, middle name "dewayne" = mongrel

coal-burning welfare queen white trash momma ----doesn't have a CLUE who the sperm donor is.

TheRifleman

the good thing is these 3 will never get to reproduce.....that takes some strain off of the welfare system and society in general.

TheRifleman

For you progressives (not real democrats) here's the numbers from the U.S. government...So if you don't like them then go argue with your Marxist POS..... POTUS:

The out-of-wedlock birth rate among African Americans today is 73%, three times higher than it was prior to the War on Poverty.

Children raised in fatherless homes are far more likely to grow up poor and to eventually engage in criminal behavior, than their peers who are raised in two-parent homes. In 2012, blacks (approximately 13% of the U.S. population) accounted for 48.7% of all arrests for homicide, 31.8% of arrests for forcible rape, 33.5% of arrests for aggravated assault, and 55% of arrests for robbery. Also as of 2012, the black poverty rate was 27.4% (about 3 times higher than the white rate), meaning that 11.5 million blacks in the U.S. were living in poverty.

Keep up your ideal country Obama/Holder. The more you support "welfare for life" the higher your numbers will go. Lets not forget about the biggest tragedy that even the POS POTUS refuses to accept:

The U.S. Justice Department provides a breakdown of homicides by the race of both the victim and offender.

Looking at the data for 2005 (the latest year available), we find that whites committed 48.0% of all murders and blacks committed 51.2% of all murders. However, whites outnumber blacks in the population. In fact, non-Hispanic whites are about 69% of the population and blacks are about 13%. These statistics alone, shows that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit 51.2% of the murders, indicate that blacks commit a seriously disproportionate number of murders."

THe most current breakdown on Black murders is this:

BLacks killing blacks.......94%

Whites killed by blacks...14%

Blacks killed by whites......6%

Blacks have the highest number of violent crimes involving drugs with American Indians next.

Although the American Indians are policed by their own law enforcement agencies and have their own jails for small crimes, they still enter the mix when sent to prisons.

pulledclear

White?!?!Not even close. Hes got some Boo in there.

TheRifleman

They murdered this man and the only punishment they deserve is execution.

America has been destroyed WITHIN by the atheists, the homosexuals in complicity with the far-left Marxists like .......Obama.

It is OK to murder an unborn baby ( which is what they used to call them until the murderers decided to make it easier to kill them by calling them fetuses).

Homosexuality has always been in society -- and was in the closet for a reason: it is a deviant, depraved, sick, disgusting sexual act that they choose to do --- but they now realize it is wrong and immoral.

Abortion is just a legal term for infanticide. There will come a day of reckoning for America as this type of behavior in the past has destroyed civilizations totally and completely to all who practiced it.

There is only one reason to take another life and that is to protect your own and your family, also the greatest gift that a man/woman can give is their own life to save another.

These.....things...... are nothing more than murderers and they should be executed immediately if NOT SOONER...... after all they confessed and so no need for a trial. But they won't be because of their ages...they will live the rest of their lives on the tax payers dime....

What a tragedy.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8548

So when is O-Bummer going to give a speech that if he had a son, he would look like Chris? And by the way, guns are not even remotely close to the problem in this crime. It was just a tool these sub human vermin used to kill that dude. If they had bats, knives, or hatches, they would have used them just as much.

pulledclear

For you progressives (not real democrats) here's the numbers from the U.S. government...So if you don't like them then go argue with your Marxist POS..... POTUS:

The out-of-wedlock birth rate among African Americans today is 73%, three times higher than it was prior to the War on Poverty.

Children raised in fatherless homes are far more likely to grow up poor and to eventually engage in criminal behavior, than their peers who are raised in two-parent homes. In 2012, blacks (approximately 13% of the U.S. population) accounted for 48.7% of all arrests for homicide, 31.8% of arrests for forcible rape, 33.5% of arrests for aggravated assault, and 55% of arrests for robbery. Also as of 2012, the black poverty rate was 27.4% (about 3 times higher than the white rate), meaning that 11.5 million blacks in the U.S. were living in poverty.

Keep up your ideal country Obama/Holder. The more you support "welfare for life" the higher your numbers will go. Lets not forget about the biggest tragedy that even the POS POTUS refuses to accept:

The U.S. Justice Department provides a breakdown of homicides by the race of both the victim and offender.

Looking at the data for 2005 (the latest year available), we find that whites committed 48.0% of all murders and blacks committed 51.2% of all murders. However, whites outnumber blacks in the population. In fact, non-Hispanic whites are about 69% of the population and blacks are about 13%. These statistics alone, shows that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit 51.2% of the murders, indicate that blacks commit a seriously disproportionate number of murders."

Blacks have the highest number of violent crimes involving drugs with American Indians next.

Although the American Indians are policed by their own law enforcement agencies and have their own jails for small crimes, they still enter the mix when sent to prisons.

I am 114% sure your lack of basic math ability is a result of inbreeding.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmdubya

CarpeDime

well i like black people

i think there cool and i think slavery was unfair and i think we should give them money now for all the hard work there fourfathers did

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    well i like black people

i think there cool and i think slavery was unfair and i think we should give them money now for all the hard work there fourfathers did
    Stick to tongue banging your boy friends anus.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

shouldnt of made them slaves

now there pissed
    I'll rewrite your two awful sentences for you.

Shouldn't HAVE made them slaves.

Now THEY'RE pissed.

You're a piece of crap, and you're just as stupid as most of them are. Learn some grammar you flaming fruitcake negro lover.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

well i like black people

I can only assume you are being sarcastic about giving them money. 2 wrongs do not make a right. It's their BTW not there.

Not all black people are cool. Not all are good. Its dangerous to stereotype people as either or. Same goes with white people or any other ethic and color. You are either good or bad.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-21-13 at 02:38 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Anyone know who this carpe douche is?

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8548

Not sure what story is more sick. This, or this one......

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/g...219253741.html

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

One of the kids also said they shot him because they wanted to be famous after the other said it was because they were bored. For 2 days now we've had this on Aussie TV listening to the parents of this trash saying their kids are innocent, they'd never do that, etc. Even after one of the kids was dancing and laughing as he was being booked. Fukking disgusting. But on the bright side (if there even can be one) the response from people in Duncan, including the Prosecutor, has been tremendous. Strangers setting up a memorial, leaving cards to his family and girlfriend, the prosecutor saying they'll make sure "these scum" get what they deserve and apologising to people in Australia, etc. That's what should be focused on - the actions of these shitballs don't define anyone or any race other than themselves.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pulledclear, and CountNo_Account

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

(prays they all get tried as adults)

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

crap on a dime does that shit on purpose just to rile you boys up. Loshack is sharp as a tack.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Anyone know who this carpe douche is?
    my guess its one of these 2

or

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    crap on a dime does that shit on purpose just to rile you boys up. Loshack is sharp as a tack.
    Idk who loshak is, but he is going to learn to stay out of the way. I'll find him.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    (prays they all get tried as adults)
    I hope so too. I don't see how this isn't anything but a straight up execution. I said in another thread that I even understand gang related drivebys gone wrong more than this. At least those people are targeting someone even if they stuff up. These 3 trashbags just shot a random guy running down the street who they'd never even spoken to. This is the kind of shit that makes already leery people terrified of leaving their house. Some random can take your life at any second through no fault of your own. And while I do get the point Weems2k made about how the gun was just the tool and these assholes could've used another vessel to kill Christopher, for me the difference is that if they had used something else they would've had to leave the sanctity of their car and get close to him, thus giving him a chance to defend himself or at least run away. He was picked off like a fish in a barrel and had no hope of fighting back. Devastating.

CarpeDime

I'll rewrite your two awful sentences for you.

Shouldn't HAVE made them slaves.

Now THEY'RE pissed.

You're a piece of crap, and you're just as stupid as most of them are. Learn some grammar you flaming fruitcake negro lover.
    umm earth to soutrwist............im way smarter then u pal by a magnetude of like 5

sorry bro the truth must hurt i dont know what to tell u may be therapy?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I can only assume you are being sarcastic about giving them money. 2 wrongs do not make a right. It's their BTW not there.

Not all black people are cool. Not all are good. Its dangerous to stereotype people as either or. Same goes with white people or any other ethic and color. You are either good or bad.
    thats true two wrongs do not make a right

but some times one wrong and one right makes a right, and here we have one wrong and one right

we made them slaves and then we got rich and they got fukked up lifes and family situations and then after the civil war we were like oh ok oops sorry ok your not slaves any more

but we were still rich and they were still fukked up learn ur history pal

we need to pay as much money as it takes giving them houses and education until there not pissed any more and every thing feels right again

if i steal from u and then say oops sorry yeah that was wrong and u say ok give me my money back then, what would you say if i said well two wrongs dont make a right pal, sorry its my money now?????

CarpeDime

Idk who loshak is, but he is going to learn to stay out of the way. I'll find him.
    interesting, threatening someone for expressing there opinion??

ur un-american u should move to russia they would love u there or maybe cuba or north korea, thats how they do things their also

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    I am 114% sure your lack of basic math ability is a result of inbreeding.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...048197464.html
    you fukking moron....these stats are completely independent of one another.....man, are you dumb...oh, man, make it STOP!!!

pulledclear of getting issued any brains when brains were being given out!! LMFAO!!!

TheRifleman

thats true two wrongs do not make a right

but some times one wrong and one right makes a right, and here we have one wrong and one right

we made them slaves and then we got rich and they got fukked up lifes and family situations and then after the civil war we were like oh ok oops sorry ok your not slaves any more

but we were still rich and they were still fukked up learn ur history pal

we need to pay as much money as it takes giving them houses and education until there not pissed any more and every thing feels right again

if i steal from u and then say oops sorry yeah that was wrong and u say ok give me my money back then, what would you say if i said well two wrongs dont make a right pal, sorry its my money now?????
    it doesn't matter what happens to these people, good or bad,,their lives are fuckked up regardless...have you ever been to a black country? You idiot.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

umm earth to soutrwist............im way smarter then u pal by a magnetude of like 5

sorry bro the truth must hurt i dont know what to tell u may be therapy?
    Yea, magnetude.....ha

CarpeDime

it doesn't matter what happens to these people, good or bad,,their lives are fuckked up regardless...have you ever been to a black country? You idiot.
    yes but thats because of empierealism ever heard of it?

123 Last