bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

If you have tattoos allover your body chances are you're a criminal

Seriously if you get one or 2 tattoos to commemorate something in your life or some quote you stole from someone intelligent to hide the fact you've got an extra chromosome I understand but if you feel the need to spend thousands of dollars tattooing your entire fuckin body just to look like a circus freak and avoid ever having an opportunity for gainful employment chances are you're a criminal

Tattooed freaks should be profiled like blacks....when half of em are in prison you can start to make assumptions about the other half

The truth is no one wants to hear or see illustrations of Aaron Hernandez's life....a bunch of tattoos of shooting ppl, selling drugs, injecting steroids and trying to look like a psychotic thug in every picture the media ever takes of him is NOT really an intelligent thing to do

You dont see alot of ppl with legitimate incomes spending all their money on full body tattoos....it tends to be the criminals about 100% of the time...normal ppl dont want to go into an interview with some fukin gay ass retarded shit they thought up when they were high tattooed allover their body

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

awesome....but can you post this nonsense in the saloon

bettilimbroke999

All my posts go to the saloon anyway...."Player's" Talk is just a place for teenagers to post losing picks that they claim to have bet 50k on despite working at McDs
    Points Awarded:

6thtime gave bettilimbroke999 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jimmy Proffett, DwightShrute, and 6thtime

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

no doubt buddy!!!!

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    All my posts go to the saloon anyway...."Player's" Talk is just a place for teenagers to post losing picks that they claim to have bet 50k on despite working at McDs

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

death before defeat

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Sleeve Burns

If you have 3rd degree burns all over your body, chances are you're Freddy Krueger..............or you forgot to replace those damn batteries in the smoke detector at the worst possible time.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Points Awarded:

Bluedragon gave bettilimbroke999 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    If you have 3rd degree burns all over your body, chances are you're Freddy Krueger..............or you forgot to replace those damn batteries in the smoke detector at the worst possible time.

You need a new detector. You can have it replaced for free with one that will beep constantly when the batteries lose juice until they are replaced with adequate ones.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    You need a new detector. You can have it replaced for free with one that will beep constantly when the batteries lose juice until they are replaced with adequate ones.
    No thanks. I can't be making frivolous expenditures on luxuries like a fancy smoke detector with football season right around the corner. I mean my account's not gonna fund itself right?

Bluedragon

Ok amigo!

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    <-- I did mention this part though.

Batteries are cheap as hell now in bulk. Talk to somebody with access to wholesale and spend 10bucks on more than a year's supply on batteries for your free-of-charge replaced detector. I think it is worth it and as long as you don't live in fukking Guam, your state or county should be replacing them.