Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    They are cursed........They have an evil spirit. They are an evil race of people. They deserve what they get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    NFL Players are a whole race of people? That's interesting.
    Still waiting for an explanation of this comment.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Still waiting for an explanation of this comment.
    I don't think you will get a response because the original poster is not smart enough to give you a viable reply.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

NFL no Asian

Only blacks and white

Dat Nguyen no longer in the league

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Cowboys

Dez Bryant arrested for allegedly attacking his mother

|

by REBECCA LOPEZ, JASON WHITELY & CYNTHIA VEGA
    Bio | Email | Follow: @jasonwhitely
    WFAA
    Posted on July 16, 2012 at 6:37 PM
    Updated Tuesday, Jul 17 at 2:55 PM

Gallery

Story TimelineClick to open timeline

Related:

DeSOTO — In a news conference Tuesday morning, DeSoto police revealed that Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was arrested Monday due to accusations that he attacked his mother.
    Bryant is accused of grabbing Angela Bryant's hair, slapping her in the face with his hat, pushing her in the chest and repeatedly striking her hand, wrists and arms after she asked him to leave her home Saturday. She told police during the attack, he grabbed her by the shirt, tearing the shirt and her bra.
    While authorities did not see physical signs of injuries on the mother Saturday, Monday she contacted police to tell them she had pain and swelling in her wrists, hands and arms. Police officers did see swelling on her wrists and left thumb, the police affidavit read. The affidavit stated that officers also saw bruises on the complainant's arms.
    Angela made a written statement Monday with the DeSoto Police Department in which she said her chest was also sore from where she had been pushed by her son.
    DeSoto police said Bryant, who surrendered Monday in connection with a Class A family violence charge, has been cooperative in their investigation of the case. His attorney, Royce West, said Bryant posted $1,500 bond after a warrant was issued for his arrest.
    When contacted by News 8 reporter Rebecca Lopez, Bryant downplayed the "incident," saying only, "I'm good, I'm good," in a brief telephone interview.
    Bryant's attorney, State Sen. Royce West, told reporters he would be talking with DeSoto police on Tuesday to learn more about the misdemeanor domestic violence charges.
    “He feels bad about having to find out that a warrant was out and having to turn himself in, but I know that we’re going to be cooperating with law enforcement to bring this thing to closure,” West told News 8. “He’s kind of down right now. The reality is, we haven’t heard a lot about Dez Bryant at all since the season.”
    Bryant is charged with family violence, a Class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to a year in prison and a fine.
    The Oklahoma State University star was selected by the Cowboys in the 2010 NFL Draft. Bryant was declared ineligible by the NCAA for OSU's 2009 season after having undisclosed contact with former Dallas player Deion Sanders.
    His Cowboys career has been tinged with controversy, starting with his refusal to carry the pads of a veteran player during his rookie training camp.
    In March 2011, Bryant received a criminal trespass warning from off-duty police officers at NorthPark Center in Dallas after refusing an order to leave the shopping mall.
    One week later, Bryant was facing two lawsuits for allegedly failing to pay for more than $850,000 of custom-made jewelry.
    Last December, there was a report that Bryant was being sued for failing to repay $100,000 of borrowed money.
    In January, Bryant was involved in a fight at a Miami nightclub.
    Bryant had nine touchdowns during the 2011 NFL season

irish1
    Update your status

This loser actually attacked his own mother. Having an argument with your mother is one thing but physically attacking her is absurd.

irish1
    Update your status

Daryl Washington arrest: Cardinals LB gets August court date

By Adam Stites @AdamBCC on Jul 9 2013, 8:59a +

USA TODAY Sports

STAY CONNECTED

Daryl Washington has a court date scheduled during the Cardinals training camp.
    TWEET (2)
    SHARE (1)
    +
    COMMENTS

Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington has an impending four-game suspension to begin the 2013 regular season, but he might miss a portion of training camp as well with an impending court date set for Aug. 6 at 8:30 a.m. local time, according to the Maricopa County Superior Court.
    Whether or not Washington's attendance at the court date is required is not yet known,according to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com, but it's another upcoming distraction for the linebacker who has followed up a Pro Bowl year in 2012 with a disastrous offseason. Washington was given a four-game suspension in April for violating the league's substance abuse policy and was arrested in May for two counts of aggravated assault, for which he pleaded not guilty.
    In June, Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians spoke about the off-field troubles of Washington and warned the young linebacker that he's "walking a very thin line,"regarding his NFL future.
    A second-round pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, Washington recorded nine sacks, an interception and two forced fumbles for the Cardinals in 2012, earning second-team All-Pro honors for the first time in his career.

irish1
    Update your status

Drama Report / Headline / Sports Entertainment 0 Seattle OL Jarriel King Arrested for Rape…Weed and Ciroc Heavily Involved by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, March 19th, 2012 7 Share 19 Tweet 0 26 Share Here is what I don’t understand. I know these guys watch ESPN, are on Twitter and read blogs. King had to be aware what happened with now 49ers cornerback Perrish Cox. Cox just caught the break of his life by being found innocent of raping an unconsciousness female, so why King and his buddy would even chance this? I know this allegedly happened before the verdict, but how stupid can you be? According to the arrest warrant released Monday, King and Holmes had forcible sex with a 25-year-old woman on Feb. 26 after returning from a nightclub. Police say the victim was drinking Ciroc liquor and smoking marijuana with King and Holmes at King’s Palmetto Lane home. The three went out to a night club and then came back to the home and continued smoking pot and drinking. At that point, the 25-year-old victim became dizzy and light headed and laid down on a bed. According to a police report, the victim then felt King and Holmes touching her and trying to take off her pants. She tried to stand up and get the two men to stop, but was unable to walk or stand. The woman fell back down on the bed where King and Holmes then removed her shirt, pants, underwear and bra. The two men then began to sexually assault the victim, according to the arrest warrant. The victim told police that during the alleged rape, she repeatedly told them to stop, but they did not. After the assault, the victim passed out. She woke up around 8:30 a.m. and went downstairs. One of the suspects, who was awake, gave her a ride home. I am not saying King is guilty of rape, what I am saying is he is guilty of being an idiot. You just have to be smarter, having sex isn’t worth losing your freedom over. While I know some women don’t like to hear this, I am going to repeat it anyway. While no one woman deserves to be be violated in any way, please ladies be aware of surroundings and the amount of alcohol and drugs you are taking. The whole situation is just bad for all parties. SMARTEN UP NAS
    Read more at
    http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...ATLewqMK2jR.99

irish1
    Update your status

Jarriel King arrest sounds a lot like a date rape drug was possible used.

irish1
    Update your status

REPORT: NFL TEAMS MAY USE POLICE EXPERTS TO CHECK PLAYERS' TATTOOS FOR GANG AFFILIATIONS

Email Article
    Print ArticleSend a Tip

by BREITBART SPORTS 23 Jul 2013 27POST A COMMENT
    NFL teams may reportedly hire police experts to the check the tattoos of players for signs of gang affiliations.

According to Bruce Feldman of CBS Sports, a "longtime NFL personnel" man said after Aaron Hernandez was arrested and charged with the first-degree murder of Odin Lloyd, NFL teams may use "police experts" to see if players have any explicit gang-related tattoos
    There has been widespread concerns that players have had gang signals and symbols tattooed on their bodies to be on full display on Sundays.

irish1
    Update your status

Just goes to show you college does nothing for some gang bangers.

irish1
    Update your status

Cornerback Dwayne Goodrich: "The Cowboy Who Killed Those Kids"

Former cornerback Dwayne Goodrich comes to grips with his hit-and-run of three Good Samaritans as he plans for life after prison

A A AComments (0)By Richie Whitt Thursday, Dec 18 2008

In here, past the endless cotton fields and wind-energy turbines at the West Texas intersection of desolate and dusty, he has too much time.
    Mark Graham
    "I know the perception is that I was drunk. I'd probably think that too if I heard some dude ran over three people. I'd think he was drunk off his ass. But I wasn't."

Mark Graham
    Former Dallas Cowboy Dwayne Goodrich is serving a 12.5-year sentence in the Wallace Unit in Colorado City for negligent homicide and failure to stop and render aid.

Related Content

More About

Out there, thrust into a violent vortex of disorienting speed, blurring fire and chaotic cars, he had too little time.
    For six long years, Dwayne Goodrich has been haunted—and mostly handcuffed—by six short seconds.
    The driver in one of the most disturbing hit-and-run accidents in Dallas history, the former Dallas Cowboys' cornerback has spent the last 39 months incarcerated for killing two Good Samaritans and injuring another on Interstate 35 early on January 14, 2003. After a night on the town that included topless bars and alcohol—but by his account, not intoxication—Goodrich swerved his BMWthrough a turbulent crash scene, struck three pedestrians who were attempting to free an unconscious man from a fiery car, and sped away without slowing down.
    Ever since, he's been besieged by the jarring juxtaposition of having so much time to ponder not taking enough time.
    "It's hard, but I try not to replay what happened over and over in my mind," the 30-year-old Goodrich says slowly in a private holding room at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice's Wallace Unit in Colorado City. "It all happened so fast, like a big blur. When I think about it, like what I could've done differently, it starts to drive me insane...I used to think about suicide, and a part of me will always be depressed. But I don't need to punish myself forever. This place does that for me."
    Killed in the accident were childhood Planofriends Joseph "Joby" Wood (21) and Demont Matthews (23); the left leg of Joshua "Shuki" Josef (41) was also shattered. It also left Goodrich, a former University of Tennessee star and the Cowboys' top draft pick in 2000, with a bleak future void of football or freedom.
    Cut by the team a month after the tragedy, Goodrich was charged with two counts of manslaughter and three counts of failure to stop and render aid. A jury found him guilty of the lesser offense of criminally negligent homicide with a deadly weapon and sentenced him to seven and a half years in August 2003. A judge tacked on five more years for failure to stop and render aid on January 5, 2006, after the appeal of the first trial had been affirmed. The judge stacked the sentences; the second beginning to run only after the first one had been served, making his total punishment 12 years in state prison. Though lawyers are commencing machinations aimed at freeing their client via parole next spring, Goodrich could remain imprisoned until 2011.
    Once idolized by fans and coddled by coaches, he's now shunned by a society prepared to banish him into everlasting anonymity.
    "Dwayne didn't have a bad bone in his body," recalls former Cowboys' teammate and mentorDarren Woodson. "But I knew he was doing some drinking and running hard on the streets. Sooner or later you hoped something clicked with him, because he was a smart guy. But I guess to really slow him down something really bad had to happen."
    According to prison officials, Goodrich is a model inmate excited about a post-prison career he hopes includes motivational speaking, coaching and the establishment of college scholarships in his victims' names.
    But not all wounds are healing.
    "Am I ready to forgive him? No," says Laura Wood, Joseph's mother and now the caretaker for his 7-year-old son, J.J. "I still think about it every day. The thought never leaves my mind that my son is gone because Mr. Goodrich killed him. I don't see any remorse from him. I just know that I'm about to have to explain again to my grandson why his daddy won't be home for Christmas."
    Despite Goodrich's three-year stint with the Cowboys, both owner Jerry Jones and assistant coach Dave Campo (Goodrich's head coach from 2000-'02) declined to be interviewed for this story.
    Until today—a crisp, clear mid-November afternoon—Goodrich too has refused to talk publicly. But after an exchange of 12 letters in the past eight months, he's allowing theDallas Observer into his life, into his head and into what he says is a changed heart.
    "I learned quickly that in here the hardest part is silence. When your mind sits there and races, that's when it really sucks. So you talk," he says. "In here everybody's got a story, so you can tell the raw, uncut truth, and nobody will think a thing about it. In here I don't have family taking my side or glossing things over. In here, I'm the Cowboy who killed those kids."
    The Prison
    Once No. 23 in your Cowboys' program, Dwayne Lewis Goodrich is No. 1384254 in the state penitentiary.
    That's him, with the dark eyes, white jumpsuit and—despite replacing the star on his helmet with a scar on his reputation—the surprisingly chipper disposition.
    "I've adjusted to this OK," Goodrich says after a firm handshake. "But I'm definitely ready to go home."
    Since September 20, 2006—after remaining free on bail during two years of appeals and serving his initial 11 months in Dallas County jail—he's been locked up in Colorado City, a blip of 4,000 along Interstate 20, west of Abilene and next to nowhere. Out here, 250 miles from Dallas, the collars are blue, the necks are red, and if you're not wearing a camouflage cap to lunch at the Dairy Queen, well, you must not be from 'round these p

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

PEDs?

irish1
    Update your status

Posted: Wednesday, April 24th 2002 at 5:48pm
    Former Dallas Cowboy Nate Newton pleads guilty to drug charge

By

EMAIL STORYCONTACT EDITORPRINT

DALLAS - Former Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman Nate Newton pleaded guilty Wednesday to a federal drug trafficking charge after accepting a plea agreement.

Under the terms of the agreement, Newton pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute marijuana. The other charges, aiding and abetting to possess and distribute marijuana, will be dropped.

Newton, 40, who lives in East Ellijay, Ga., is a six-time Pro Bowl offensive lineman who helped the Dallas Cowboys win three Super Bowls. He spent 14 seasons in the NFL, 13 with Dallas. He retired last year after a season with the Carolina Panthers.

Newton had previously pleaded innocent to the two-count indictment.

Sentencing was scheduled for July 19 before U.S. District Judge Barbara M.G. Lynn.

Steven Rozen, Newton's attorney, said he expects Newton will serve up to 30 months with credit for time served.

``He really did feel he wanted to do the right thing'' by pleading guilty, Rozen said. ``He has great remorse for what has happened.''

Newton was returned to the detention center in Seagoville, a southeast Dallas suburb, where he has been since his Dec. 12 arrest.

Co-defendant Bruce Freeman-Canady, 30, of Jacksonville, Fla., also pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute marijuana.

Like Newton, the other charges, aiding and abetting to possess and distribute marijuana, will be dropped.

Authorities arrested Newton in Ellis County after they found $10,000 in Newton's red pickup as well as 175 pounds of marijuana in the trunk of an accompanying Monte Carlo driven by Charles Deaundra Howard, 25, of Garland. The marijuana was worth an estimated $700,000.

Howard and another suspect, Billy Crenshaw, have pleaded guilty.

At time of his arrest, Newton, was free on bail from a Louisiana drug bust. He was arrested Nov. 4, accused of driving a van with 213 pounds of marijuana in it.

Rozen said the Louisiana case is still active, and attorneys there are hoping Newton can plead guilty to those charges and serve his time concurrently with the Texas sentence, Rozen said

irish1
    Update your status

How dumb can you possibly be? First get arrested with over 175 pounds of weed and then while your are on bail get busted again with 213 pounds. He needs to be locked up for stupidity.

irish1
    Update your status

missed a day, anyone feel free to post your favorite criminal. I left out some obvious ones, so jump in anytime. Donte Stallworth of the Cleveland Browns was guilty of manslaughter and paid off the family of the victim.Stallworth Charged With DUI Manslaughter

A Miami judge signed an arrest warrant for the Cleveland Browns wide receiver

By Todd Wright

| Thursday, Apr 2, 2009 | Updated 7:27 AM EDT

View Comments (0
    )
    |
    Email
    |
    Print

Getty Images
    Donte Stallworth of the Cleveland Browns is expected for face DUI manslaughter charges today.

advertisement

Photos and Videos

LOOK PHOTOS
    Mug Shots: Athletes Who
    Have Run Afoul of The...

Police Release Stallworth 9-1-1 tape

Concerned motorists stop to help a man hit and killed by NFL player

WATCH Police Release
    Stallworth 9-1-1 tape

More Photos and Videos

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth was charged Wednesday with DUI manslaughter after a Miami car crash that killed a pedestrian, according to people familiar with the case.
    A Miami judge signed an arrest warrant that formally charged the NFL pro with driving drunk when the 28-year-old Stallworth hit and killed 59-year-old Mario Reyes in a March 14 accident.
    Stallworth is expected to turn himself in Thursday morning and may bond out soon afterward for $200,000.
    DUI manslaughter carries a possible 15-year prison sentence.
    Stallworth and his employer, the Cleveland Browns, have been on pins and needles awaiting word on if the receiver would be charged with a crime.
    Stallworth has been relatively quiet during the investigation but he did release a statement a few days after the accident saying he was "grief-stricken" over what had happened.
    Several media outlets have reported toxicology reports revealed Stallworth was driving drunk and well over the .08 state legal limit for blood-alcohol levels. The receiver's blood-alcohol level was .126 when he plowed his Bentley into Reyes.
    A police report said Stallworth had been drinking at a Liv, a night club at the Fontainebleau, before the crash.

"I hit a man lying in the road," Stallworth told officers arriving to investigate the crash, according to the affidavit. One officer smelled alcohol on Stallworth's breath and said that his eyes appear "bloodshot and watery."
    While there were no eyewitnesses to the accident, several motorists arrived to catch the aftermath of the fatal man-versus-car collision.

Donte Stallworth's Sobriety Test

Police released three emergency calls from frantic passerbys who came to the aid of Reyes.
    "He's dead. He's dead," said one woman during a call with police
    Stallworth signed a seven-year, $35 million contract with the Browns before last season but was injured much of the year. He previously played for New England, Philadelphia and New Orleans.

Copyright Associated Press

irish1
    Update your status

Donte Stallworth Makes Plea Deal In DUI Manslaughter Case (UPDATE)

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth has reportedly reached an agreement with prosecutors and will plead guilty to DUI manslaughter charges later today. Terms have not been announced, but he is expected to serve jail time. (30 days. Update below.)
    Everyone involved was probably eager to see this case end and whatever deal Stallworth got has to be significantly better than the 15 years he faced in prison if convicted. A spokesperson for the state's attorney says that even the victim's family just wants it to be over with. Stallworth hit a pedestrian—who may or may not have been jaywalking—after leaving a bar on March 14, but did not try avoid responsibility or guilt.
    There's no way to know at this point how the jail term will affect his football career, but it's a good bet that he won't be on the field next season. (Or maybe the one after that.) And that's before the league office has its way with him.
    Cleveland Browns' Donte' Stallworth to plead guilty, serve time in DUI manslaughter case[ESPN]
    UPDATE: Stallworth did appear in court today and has been sentenced to 30 days in jail, which is slightly less than 15 years. He will also serve two years house arrest, 1,000 hours of community service and will be on probation for eight additional years. In addition, he alreadyreached a financial settlement with the family of the victim, Mario Reyes, and will avoid a civil lawsuit. That's some nice lawyering, boys.
    So maybe he could play this year? Normally, house arrest means you can go to work, but not necessarily if that work involves flying out of town every other weekend. Plus, once again, who knows how the NFL will react to this. Still, I don't have a lot of experience with DUI manslaughter, but I've got to believe that one month of jail time is a pretty remarkable outcome, even if he did do "everything right" in the aftermath.
    Donte' Stallworth gets 1 month in jail, 2 years house arrest in DUI death [Miami Herald]

irish1
    Update your status

Keep his lawyers name in your contacts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lawyers love them some pro players!

irish1
    Update your status

Vikings receiver Kelly Campbell arrested on drug, weapons charges

Updated: February 25, 2005, 11:51 PM ET
    Associated Press

ATLANTA -- Kelly Campbell, a Minnesota Vikings wide receiver who starred at Georgia Tech, was arrested near the Georgia Dome on weapons and drug charges.
    Police records show that Campbell, 24, is charged with possession of marijuana and theft by receiving stolen property involving a handgun. He was arrested Thursday.
    An officer stopped Campbell for traffic violations and smelled a strong odor of marijuana when he walked to the driver's side window, the report said.
    The report said he found the handgun, reported stolen in Florida, and 16 grams of marijuana under the center console.
    Campbell appeared before a Fulton County magistrate, who allowed him to go free on a signature-only $8,000 bond.
    Campbell had 19 receptions for 364 yards and one touchdown in 2004, his third season with the Vikings. He was the team's primary kick returner, with 35 returns for 760 yards last season, when he started in three games

irish1
    Update your status

Dolphins Released Kelly Campbell Two Days After He Was Arrested on Drug Charges

Jul 24, 2007 – 7:35 AM

Text Size
    ----

Michael David Smith Michael David Smith %BloggerTitle%

When the Miami Dolphins released backup wide receiver Kelly Campbell early this month, it hardly seemed worth mentioning. Campbell is a marginal player at best, and he hasn't played in an NFL game since 2004.

But today the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that the Dolphins released Campbell two days after he was arrested on drug charges. That gives the Dolphins four arrested players in 2007 (Fred Evans, Joey Porter and Chris Chambers are the others), and it means the Dolphins lead the league in that category.

As Pro Football Talk notes, Porter and Chambers are starters, while Campbell and Evans are scrubs. So it's not a surprise that the Dolphins reacted to the Campbell and Evans arrests by releasing them, but reacted to the Porter and Chambers arrests by ... doing nothing, really. If you're a Dolphin and you're going to get arrested, be sure you're a good enough player that the team doesn't think it can easily replace

irish1
    Update your status

This dude just doesn't get it. He just loves that Zebra suit! How many chances do people deserve?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    This dude just doesn't get it. He just loves that Zebra suit! How many chances do people deserve?
    Interesting point, but there are many people that don't "get it"...

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The percentage of arrests in pro sports divided by athletes is about the same as the number of arrests divided by the number of professionals in any other career.

Thing is, you hear about the high profile arrests more so than the number of Joe Public white collar arrests.

My point being, the percentages of arrests in pro sports is about the same as the percentage of arrests in any other profession.

In a column by Jason DeRusha of CBS Minnesota, DeRusha says, since 2000, 573 NFL players have been arrested for things bigger than speeding according to the San Diego Union Tribune. DeRusha says, "That's an arrest rate of 1 in every 45 players."

Do the math, that's a little mroe than 2 percent.

“Anytime a NFL player gets arrested, you’re going to hear about that story, you aren’t going to hear about it the other times someone gets arrested,” Tauer said.
    When you compare DUI arrests, it’s almost identical. In the NFL, one in 144 is arrested on suspicion of DUI. The national rate is 1 in 135.
    *continued pointless reposting of news*
    See what I mean?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Are you referring to the 6 year old story that you just posted?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

The July arrest of Jaguars defensive lineman Dante Fowler will not be going away anytime soon, and trouble with the NFL could be on the horizon, too.

NFL.com reported first on Monday, that the State Attorneys office in Pinellas County has decided to move forward with three misdemeanor charges stemming from Fowler’s July 18th arrest in St. Petersburg. Fowler was formally charged August 10th with battery, criminal mischief and petit theft stemming from an altercation.

Witnesses to that altercation say that Fowler became physical with a man who had yelled at him for recklessly speeding through an apartment complex parking lot. It’s then alleged that Fowler not only punched the individual, but stomped his glasses and then threw the man’s groceries, including wine bottles into a nearby retention pond.

Fowler spoke briefly about the incident in general terms at the beginning of training camp, apologizing for causing embarrassment to Jaguar organization. He said at that time that he had the backing of new football operations boss, Tom Coughlin and coach Doug Marrone.

The real question becomes not only the legal trouble, but will the NFL now possibly suspend Fowler down the road, now that it appears there is clear evidence he punched someone and has been charged.

There has been a recent firestorm of controversy around the league and commissioner Roger Goodell suspending the Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott earlier this month for six games, despite him not even being criminally charged in a domestic violence allegation from early 2016. Elliott is appealing the suspension.

The point for Fowler is that even if he reaches for example, a no contest plea deal and were to avoid jail time, he could still be in line for at least a game suspension or maybe more. Again, the NFL has at times been inconsistent with what they choose to pursue, even where there has not criminal conviction.

First 12