smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Bump

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    What a disgusting whore. This is why the chinese and indians abort their daughters.
    Indeed. I really feel bad for the child.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Just tell him the truth she has been with 50 black guys. He might be ok with it
    Yeah but 50 black guys in one night?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Points Awarded:

Fidel_CashFlow gave allabout the $$$ 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow gave allabout the $$$ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow gave allabout the $$$ 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

fukkin hilarious bump

smokenjoke

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the bump, read the whole thing does not surprise me one fukkin bit

smokenjoke

bump

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

This thread is like herpes

the gift that just keeps on giving

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

So I met this girl 4 years ago in college. Thought she was pretty cute and had a rocking body, and we started boning on the reg. The first night WHILE I was balls-deep inside of her, she gets a phone call and is like "****, its my boyfriend". I bertstare her, as I had no idea she had a boyfriend. So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it, and this act partially ruined any trust I would ever have for girls. Anyway, the next day she adds me on Facebook and I send a message to the guy because I felt bad. He then insults me and says something to the effect of "Ashley would never **** an ugly piece of **** like you", so my remorse vanished.

Anyways, she then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her. They eventually break up, and she becomes preggers. Well this last weekend I saw on my news feed that she had gotten married, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. At one point I had 20+ nudes of her, but my hard drive crashed a few years ago and I lost them all. Sad day. She doesn't have the best face, but it gets the job done. Unfortunately she was mostly a dead fish in bed. She has since gained 20ish pounds. Pics of the proud new couple:

Should I inform the husband?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg, allabout the $$$, and TheMoneyShot

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The kid is half black. Im sure the hubby knows.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

op never comes back in this thread

well maybe he does to jerk off to the girl. this is probably op's fantasy to be cuckolded and have his wife owned by a black man.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

So I met this girl 4 years ago in college. Thought she was pretty cute and had a rocking body, and we started boning on the reg. The first night WHILE I was balls-deep inside of her, she gets a phone call and is like "****, its my boyfriend". I bertstare her, as I had no idea she had a boyfriend. So for some reason she answers, and for about 2-3 minutes carries on a regular conversation with this poor guy! I am pumping away, while she is telling him that she's "watching tv" and "going to bed soon bc I'm sooooo tired". I couldn't believe it, and this act partially ruined any trust I would ever have for girls. Anyway, the next day she adds me on Facebook and I send a message to the guy because I felt bad. He then insults me and says something to the effect of "Ashley would never **** an ugly piece of **** like you", so my remorse vanished.

Anyways, she then discovered black dudes, and rumor has it had intercourse with 18 players on the football team, all while having a boyfriend. One night alone 3 players ran a train on her. They eventually break up, and she becomes preggers. Well this last weekend I saw on my news feed that she had gotten married, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor guy. At one point I had 20+ nudes of her, but my hard drive crashed a few years ago and I lost them all. Sad day. She doesn't have the best face, but it gets the job done. Unfortunately she was mostly a dead fish in bed. She has since gained 20ish pounds. Pics of the proud new couple:

what i'm pretty sure of is that u should stop worrying about informing the husband and worrying more about stepping your game up......... if you're "pumping away," that ho shouldn't have been able to even hold the f'n phone, much less hold a convo......... shit, she shouldn't have even been able to pick up the fckin' phone if you knew how to fuuck................

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

donk read the thread its a pretty good read. op got busted lying as usual

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    donk read the thread its a pretty good read. op got busted lying as usual
    another "pavy racer" type thread.... where he got busted was f'n hilarious.... i'll read it all once i get out from under client demands.... looks good on it's face......... but yah, i could tell from the first post he was either full of shit or the worst lay on the planet from a chick's perspective......

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

bump

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Whatever happened to the OP?

Does he even post anymore?

I remember this guy posted in one of my dating threads... telling me how to mack on a chick. Fukking unreal this guy.

Fidel_CashFlow

Me thinks allaboutthe$$$ and MoneyLineDawg are on the same boat as me when it comes to this dude.

It would not be that big of a deal IF the shitstain would own up to this mess.

Mistakes are made, goofy shit is done all the time, its how you respond after you fukk up .

And NySportsGal is doin the worst thing possible, he refuses to admit to something that is archived ...

lets you know right off the top that you couldnt trust him , cuz if he will deny something that is documented

then you can only guess how he would respond if its his word against

someone elses and the argument at that time is only circumstantial

We of the jury still find NySportsGal to be a lying,disrespectful, trifling bitch

Your honor ... do you have anything to add ???

Points Awarded:

allabout the $$$ gave Fidel_CashFlow 28 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Auto Donk

Dammnit....... This thread still around.......??? Ok,, if yu havent fccked her yet and made her "pansie" husband watch, and then clean up your mess cuckold style, then you are the fn "pansie"!!!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

happy new year

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

i like how you just slid the word "hubby" into a sentence without holding back.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

dude just ask her to marry you if u really want to be with her.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Didnt read thread only saw pics and read what was quoted with pics, my first thought was OP is lying and pics are off of the internet and you guys believe any of this? How gullible.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Auto Donk

still haven't dealt with this prick? tell him you're gay

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

This story/thread is def. Hollywood material................

First ... 67891011 Last