SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I did not LEARN nothing...........

I just KNOW.........
    Pauly, those voices in your head are not other people.

They're your other personalities.

There's a difference.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Pauly, those voices in your head are not other people.

They're your other personalities.

There's a difference.
    No voices in my head...........

Everything I say is connected to the whole Enchilada,Daddy'O..........

SamDiamond

No voices in my head...........

Everything I say is connected to the whole Enchilada,Daddy'O..........
    But that's just it. You actually don't say much at all.

But you do copy and paste stuff you find on the internet.

Why not just try and explain it yourself?

I've noticed you, Pronk, Frog-- All rely on posting shit you find on the web. Rarely if ever, do you guys post your own work.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

PAULYPOKER

But that's just it. You actually don't say much at all.

But you do copy and paste stuff you find on the internet.

Why not just try and explain it yourself?

I've noticed you, Pronk, Frog-- All rely on posting shit you find on the web. Rarely if ever, do you guys post your own work.
    I'll say it again........

let me dumb it down for ya in 2 dozen words or less..........

No one has original thought.........

We only have original conclusions from someone else's thoughts..........

But most don't have that,including yourself,Mr. Mainstream.........

SamDiamond

I'll say it again........

let me dumb it down for ya in 2 dozen words or less..........

No one has original thought.........

We only have original conclusions from someone else's thoughts..........

But most don't have that,including yourself,Mr. Mainstream.........
    Is "Mr. Mainstream" supposed to be some sort of insult?

Because if it means being the polar opposite of you-- I'm perfectly okay with that.

I'll make a deal with you.

I'm playing golf tomorrow morning at 8AM. I'll play that round of golf, bet some money while I do so, have a great lunch. Get into the office for one single meeting at 2PM-- Home by 4.

You get up tomorrow-- and start preaching about Monsanto and the New World Order on a Gambling forum of all places, where nearly no one reads a single one of your 1000 words posts.

And we'll see who has the better day.

Deal?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post

PAULYPOKER

Because if it means being the polar opposite of you-- I'm perfectly okay with that.

I'm playing golf tomorrow morning at 8AM. I'll play that round of golf, bet some money while I do so, have a great lunch. Get into the office for one single meeting at 2PM-- Home by 4.

You get up tomorrow-- and start preaching about Monsanto and the New World Order on a Gambling forum of all places, where nearly no one reads a single one of your 1000 words posts.

Deal?
    Deal

I have a great day everyday and I don't need to golf or sit in an office to do so.........

Deal

WTF is that supposed to mean?

You are toys in the fukkin attic, truly gone fishin,officially left the reservation,over the rainbow.........

PokinSmot
    PokinSmot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6603

i played a round at bethpage red today....

carry on gentz

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

all fake, just like 9/11 and every other shooting/terrorist attack...everything's a conspiracy to take our guns and freedom.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Deal?
    People who brag about "waking up to play golf" and a "short trip to the office" usually work at Longhorn Steakhouse and wake up to play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 because they can't afford the new one.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE NAVY SEALS?! THIS IS TRULY PREPOSTEROUS

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Founder and chief editor of World Affairs Brief Joel Skousen also talks to Alex about the history of manufactured terror and how governments frequently employ this tried and true technique to enslave populations. http://www.joelskousen.com/

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-27-14 at 11:36 AM.

pronk

Chechens had different backpacks

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:42 PM.

pronk

So now his family is saying that naked suspect was actually the older brother

3:05 a.m. ET:
    One suspect in Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings has been captured, according to an official with knowledge of the investigation. Another remains on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police. Authorities have established a 20-block perimeter as they search for him.
    A scene of chaos descended on Cambridge and Watertown late Thursday night and early Friday morning, as police confirmed an MIT police officer was shot and killed, and an apparent carjacking led police on a wild chase into Watertown.
    Witnesses in Watertown said they heard explosions. Police officers were screaming about improvised explosive devices.
    Authorities would not comment on whether the events were connected to Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings. At least one of the suspects in Watertown appeared to be a man in his 20s.
    FBI agents were on the scene in Watertown.
    “We are aware of the situation, we are being involved, and we are monitoring,” said an FBI representative who requested anonymity because of not being authorized to speak publicly. The FBI source said early Friday it is “too early to speculate” on a relation to the Marathon bombing.

And his younger brother appears to be ok until some unknown bastards performed tracheotomy on his throat to silence him???

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:43 PM.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

seems like the only real conspiracy theory here is how Alex Jones takes the money of the mentally ill like you, and makes a living out of exploiting your paranoid schizophrenia

pronk

"Speaking with the suspects’ father, Anzor, reporter Nick Sturdee says that the father claims Tamerlan contacted his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, two or three days after the bombing.
    According to Sturdee’s report, “Tamerlan told her the FBI had just rung him and accused him of being behind the attacks, and that he had responded by saying ‘that’s your problem’”.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't even know what you are trying to say.

That just seems like a stream of consciousness.
    Diamond.. you use to be a cool cat. Now you're just rambling on politics in a sports forum. You don't know what I'm trying to say? Let me give you a scenario. You wager a side on a game. You took a side in which mysteriously everything is going your way... you think you made the best call of your life (based upon your capping skills...) later to find out... the game was fixed. Did you take credit for the call of your life? Or were you thankful you had help from an outside source? The same applies with life's events. You didn't see the Haskell clip from Infowars in this thread? You need to see that footage. I've used Haskell for the last 3 years... not one time did he ever tell me he was on that flight. The guy is one of the most underrated impressive attorneys in Detroit. He gains clients by being honest. 99% of attorneys gouge you... and to hear that story how FBI agents came to his firm... and he told them what he saw... and they laughed at him? If you don't believe the world is one big cover up... I feel sorry for you. The truth will never be told in every case.... in every situation... but more pieces of the puzzle to that particular story... will surface over time. Conspiracies are formed because our govt isn't honest. If your best friend stabbed you in the back... would you trust him again? Our govt wrongs us every single day. Tax this tax that. It's not our fault because of other congressmen passing bills because of greed. Now our kids have to suffer. I'm not an uptight guy...i'm loose as a goose... but if you think everything you witness is 100% the truth... god help you.
    Points Awarded:

Jbmtisestru gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jbmtisestru

Jbmtisestru
    Jbmtisestru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Diamond.. you use to be a cool cat. Now you're just rambling on politics in a sports forum. You don't know what I'm trying to say? Let me give you a scenario. You wager a side on a game. You took a side in which mysteriously everything is going your way... you think you made the best call of your life (based upon your capping skills...) later to find out... the game was fixed. Did you take credit for the call of your life? Or were you thankful you had help from an outside source? The same applies with life's events. You didn't see the Haskell clip from Infowars in this thread? You need to see that footage. I've used Haskell for the last 3 years... not one time did he ever tell me he was on that flight. The guy is one of the most underrated impressive attorneys in Detroit. He gains clients by being honest. 99% of attorneys gouge you... and to hear that story how FBI agents came to his firm... and he told them what he saw... and they laughed at him? If you don't believe the world is one big cover up... I feel sorry for you. The truth will never be told in every case.... in every situation... but more pieces of the puzzle to that particular story... will surface over time. Conspiracies are formed because our govt isn't honest. If your best friend stabbed you in the back... would you trust him again? Our govt wrongs us every single day. Tax this tax that. It's not our fault because of other congressmen passing bills because of greed. Now our kids have to suffer. I'm not an uptight guy...i'm loose as a goose... but if you think everything you witness is 100% the truth... god help you.
    AMEN!!! Great avatar too

Jbmtisestru

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    seems like the only real conspiracy theory here is how Alex Jones takes the money of the mentally ill like you, and makes a living out of exploiting your paranoid schizophrenia
    I've read this same exact phrase probably at least two dozen times in the past month. It's almost like you sheep are left without anything constructive to say, so now you just insult and accuse others of being paranoid and schizophrenic and crazy, etc. (we can go to Fox news for that) just because they don't swallow the utter bullshit that is being fed to them on a day to day basis through mainstream media.

People like you, sir, need to be abolished from this earth.

Please leave and let those of us who know how to think critically revive this planet and make it a better place.

Jbmtisestru

It's incredible how brain washed American folks really are. And pathetic as well.

pronk

They all are working for the Elite bloodline and don't even know it.........

One would have to admire the craftiness of the Elite bloodline...........

If you trace the Elite bloodline of the ruling class, it has never changed throughout all of history.
    Not because they possess superior genes..
    But because they are crafty as they come..
    They are all related to these two morons

First 1234