billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Thanks Kermit for posting the Taxi clip.......
    fukkn BEST COMEDY on TV EVER!!!! IMO!!

I need this as my yardman just told me my 2 1/2 acres
    needs weeding treatments which cost $125 a month for
    the next 5 months.....grrrr

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

The 4chan post, which basically predicted the following events, claimed that the injuries are real but the event is not. I don't know what to make of the pictures of the fake injuries as they do look suspicious. And how convenient that the double amputee had this Lifetime movie moment of waking up from his anesthesia and happening to remember watching this man drop his backpack. Sounds too good to be true, no?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    The 4chan post, which basically predicted the following events, claimed that the injuries are real but the event is not. I don't know what to make of the pictures of the fake injuries as they do look suspicious. And how convenient that the double amputee had this Lifetime movie moment of waking up from his anesthesia and happening to remember watching this man drop his backpack. Sounds too good to be true, no?
    Ummmm. Nevermind. But try and learn this.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-18-15 at 02:23 PM. Reason: image does not exist

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Like I said, I am not a conspiracy theorist and I am not as false flag type person. I will spit in the face of anybody who tells me 9/11 was done by the government. Too many people would have had to be in on that. Planes crashed into buildings and they got destroyed. But the history of this Jahar kid, the fact it looks like he still had his backpack while he was leaving, the Navy SEALs backpack looking EXACTLY LIKE the remnants of the one they found with the white square and him running away without his backpack....nothing, nothing, nothing about this adds up. You were told on the news that this is what happened so you believe it. If the news told us that Ben Affleck dropped these bombs and the FBI cut off all of his connection to the outside world and got him on a "manhunt" for 20 hours, you would think Ben Affleck bombed the Boston Marathon. The simplest hypothesis isn't always the most correct, it is just the easiest to accept. I have disproved any other conspiracy theory of these events in my own head but this one is yet to be closed for me. Nothing adds up.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30294

He is not wearing the backpack, it is his elbows.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Like I said, I am not a conspiracy theorist and I am not as false flag type person. I will spit in the face of anybody who tells me 9/11 was done by the government. Too many people would have had to be in on that. Planes crashed into buildings and they got destroyed. But the history of this Jahar kid, the fact it looks like he still had his backpack while he was leaving, the Navy SEALs backpack looking EXACTLY LIKE the remnants of the one they found with the white square and him running away without his backpack....nothing, nothing, nothing about this adds up. You were told on the news that this is what happened so you believe it. If the news told us that Ben Affleck dropped these bombs and the FBI cut off all of his connection to the outside world and got him on a "manhunt" for 20 hours, you would think Ben Affleck bombed the Boston Marathon. The simplest hypothesis isn't always the most correct, it is just the easiest to accept. I have disproved any other conspiracy theory of these events in my own head but this one is yet to be closed for me. Nothing adds up.
    Really?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The injuries were real for Christ sake!

Marshall law was the result!

Those 2 Riussian fukks did it whether they did it or not!

The best way to understand black ops is to watch the government change and get Agenda's ran through congress,is while the the public is in awe!

In this case, Marshall law and CISPA.........

Anyone who believes that Marshal law was needed for one 19 year old bleeding to death kid,needs to see a shrink ASAP for some serious cognitive disorders.....

plain and simple...........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-22-13 at 01:15 PM.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The injuries were real for Christ sake!

Marshall law was the result!

Those 2 Riussian fukks did it whether they did it or not!

The best way to understand black ops is to watch the government change and get Agenda's ran through congress while they have the public in awe!

In this case, Marshall law and CISPA.........

Anyone who believes that Marshal law was needed for one 19 year old bleeding to death kid,needs to see a shrink ASAP for some serious cognitive disorders.....

plain and simple...........
    Holy shit, Pauly gets it.

Whether or not the city of Boston needed to be on lockdown is a legitimate debate to have. It certainly is worthy of debate.

But anyone suggesting the injuries were fake are clinically insane.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post

(Before It's News) This was circulated on Monday …
    Anonymous 04/15/13(Mon)18:42 No.15795252
    I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start campaigning on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.
    I’ll keep it as short can I can.
    They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.
    I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminals charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-27-14 at 11:35 AM.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    (Before It's News) This was circulated on Monday …
    Anonymous 04/15/13(Mon)18:42 No.15795252
    I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start campaigning on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.
    I’ll keep it as short can I can.
    They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.
    I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminals charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-28-15 at 04:15 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's a good thing for you conspiracy drones that the families and friends of the killed and injured victims doesn't read this tomfoolery.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's a good thing for you conspiracy drones that the families and friends of the killed and injured victims doesn't read this tomfoolery.

SamDiamond

INFOWARS.

Pronk. I noticed one thing.

You NEVER--NEVER post your own thoughts.

It is always taken from someone else-- INFORWARS, the Apple nut.

Do you believe the injuries in Boston were faked? Seriously answer this without something from Alex Jones.

pronk

Israeli Press Says Patsy Brothers were Double Agents

Posted by Charleston Voice
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:43 PM.

SamDiamond

Israeli Press Says Patsy Brothers were Double Agents

Posted by Charleston Voice
    And once again, Pronk posts someone else's work.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:44 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

There isnt anything about these 2 men that resemble anything of the other. Except that they are both white.
    They are both white, they both have 2 ears, 2 eyes and a mouth! Hair also!

It's a conspiracy!!

And Obama is behind this!

All they care about is kill kill kill.

They are even capable of using innocent boats!!!

How much proof do you want Kermit, how much evidence do you need you fcking sheep frog??

(Ah yeah, and of course they will never take my gun () )

pronk

The injuries were real (99.9%) but the massacre was staged >Period<

Some of our boys in federal government are turning coats and secretly working for the nwo.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by billyloco View Post
    Thanks Kermit for posting the Taxi clip.......
    fukkn BEST COMEDY on TV EVER!!!! IMO!!

I need this as my yardman just told me my 2 1/2 acres
    needs weeding treatments which cost $125 a month for
    the next 5 months.....grrrr
    Taxi and Sanford and Son are my 2 favorites.

PAULYPOKER

The injuries were real (99.9%) but the massacre was staged >Period<

Some of our boys in federal government are turning coats and secretly working for the nwo.
    They all are working for the Elite bloodline and don't even know it.........

One would have to admire the craftiness of the Elite bloodline...........

If you trace the Elite bloodline of the ruling class, it has never changed throughout all of history.
    Not because they possess superior genes..
    But because they are crafty as they come..

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    They all are working for the Elite bloodline and don't even know it.........

One would have to admire the craftiness of the Elite bloodline...........

If you trace the Elite bloodline of the ruling class, it has never changed throughout all of history.
    Not because they possess superior genes..
    But because they are crafty as they come..
    Pauly, who is in the elite bloodlines?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

I know that Blade is one of them cause he can survive in the sunlight.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I know that Blade is one of them cause he can survive in the sunlight.
    Daywalker ftw.

PAULYPOKER

Below is the list of presidents related to royalty:

George Washington (descendant of Edward III of England)
    Thomas Jefferson (descendant of Edward III of England)
    James Madison (descendant of Edward I of England)
    John Quincy Adams (descendant of Edward III of England)
    William Henry Harrison and his grandson, Benjamin Harrison (descendants of Edward I of England)
    Zachary Taylor (descendant of Edward I of England)
    Franklin Pierce (descendant of Henry I of England)
    Rutherford Hayes (descendant of David I of Scotland)
    Grover Cleveland (descendant of Edward I of England)
    Theodore Roosevelt (descendant of Edward III of England)
    William Taft (descendant of Edward I of England)
    Warren Harding (descendant of Ethelred II of England)
    Calvin Coolidge (descendant of Henry II of England)
    Herbert Hoover (descendant of John of England)
    Franklin Roosevelt (descendant of Edward III of England)
    Gerald Ford (descendant of Edward I of England)
    George H.W. Bush and his son, George W. Bush (descendants of Edward I of England and Afonso I of Portugal)

Not only are the ruling class related to royalty, but are related to each other.

· Zachary Taylor: second cousin of James Madison

· Millard Fillmore: fourth cousin three times removed of John Adams, fifth cousin twice removed of John Quincy Adams

· Ulysses Grant: seventh cousin of Millard Fillmore

· Grover Cleveland: fifth cousin once removed of Millard Fillmore, sixth cousin once removed of Ulysses Grant, fifth cousin once removed of Rutherford Hayes

· Benjamin Harrison: fifth cousin once removed of John Tyler (his grandfather, President William Harrison, was a fourth cousin once removed of Tyler)

· Theodore Roosevelt: third cousin three times removed of Martin Van Buren

· William Taft: fourth cousin five times removed of John Adams, fifth cousin four times removed of John Quincy Adams, sixth cousin once removed of Millard Fillmore, eighth cousin once removed of Rutherford Hayes, fifth cousin once removed of James Garfield, sixth cousin once removed of Grover Cleveland, seventh cousin of Benjamin Harrison

· Warren Harding: fifth cousin twice removed of Millard Fillmore, eighth cousin twice removed of William Taft

· Calvin Coolidge: third cousin six times removed of John Adams, fourth cousin five times removed of John Quincy Adams, sixth cousin four times removed of Millard Fillmore, sixth cousin four times removed of Franklin Pierce, seventh cousin twice removed of Ulysses Grant, sixth cousin twice removed of James Garfield, ninth cousin once removed of Benjamin Harrison, seventh cousin once removed of William Taft

· Herbert Hoover: fifth cousin four times removed of Millard Fillmore, fourth cousin five times removed of Franklin Pierce, seventh cousin three times removed of James Garfield

· Franklin Roosevelt: fourth cousin three times removed of John Quincy Adams, third cousin four times removed of Martin Van Buren, half fourth cousin three times removed of Zachary Taylor, seventh cousin once removed of Millard Fillmore, sixth cousin twice removed of Franklin Pierce, fourth cousin once removed of Ulysses Grant, sixth cousin once removed of Rutherford Hayes, half eighth cousin of Grover Cleveland, fifth cousin of Theodore Roosevelt (although his wife, Eleanor Roosevelt, was a niece of Theodore), sixth cousin twice removed of William Taft, seventh cousin once removed of Calvin Coolidge

· Richard Nixon: eighth cousin three times removed of Rutherford Hayes, seventh cousin twice removed of William Taft, ninth cousin of Warren Harding, eighth cousin once removed of Calvin Coolidge, eighth cousin once removed of Franklin Roosevelt

· Gerald Ford: fifth cousin five times removed of Millard Fillmore, seventh cousin four times removed of Abraham Lincoln, sixth cousin three times removed of Ulysses Grant, sixth cousin three times removed of Rutherford Hayes, seventh cousin three times removed of James Garfield, fifth cousin four times removed of Grover Cleveland, seventh cousin twice removed of William Taft, ninth cousin once removed of Warren Harding, eighth cousin once removed of Calvin Coolidge, eighth cousin once removed of Herbert Hoover, sixth cousin twice removed of Franklin Roosevelt, eighth cousin twice removed of Richard Nixon

· Jimmy Carter: ninth cousin of Warren Harding, sixth cousin of Richard Nixon

· George H. W. Bush: fourth cousin five times removed of Millard Fillmore, fifth cousin four times removed of Franklin Pierce, seventh cousin four times removed of Abraham Lincoln, sixth cousin five times removed of Ulysses Grant, sixth cousin three times removed of Rutherford Hayes, fourth cousin three times removed of James Garfield, seventh cousin twice removed of Grover Cleveland, seventh cousin three times removed of Theodore Roosevelt (also eighth cousin twice removed of Eleanor Roosevelt, a niece of Theodore), sixth cousin three times removed of William Taft, sixth cousin twice removed of Calvin Coolidge, tenth cousin of Herbert Hoover, sixth cousin three times removed of Franklin Roosevelt, ninth cousin four times removed of Richard Nixon, seventh cousin of Gerald Ford. Note that these relationships then also apply to George W. Bush, each an additional generation removed. SOURCE

Barack Obama, who many believe will become the 44th president, is kin to President George W. Bush, Senator Robert Byrd, Harry Truman and Dick Cheney. SOURCE

And you can add John McCain to the list of royally descended…and descended no less than from the same Scottish king as Obama.

John McCain, the Republican presidential contender, and Barack Obama, his Democrat rival, are both descended from the same Scottish king, it has been claimed.

According to research by an American genealogist, they share a common bloodline that can be traced to William I of Scotland, or William the Lion.

It was disclosed last year that Mr Obama was a descendant of the monarch who ruled Scotland from 1165 to 1214, and his background and upbringing spans the globe. SOURCE

3. Windsor
    4. DuPont
    5. Vanderbilt
    6. Krupp
    7. Kellogg
    8. Goldman
    9. Wrigley
    11. Al Saud
    12. Li
    13. Cowles-Hammett

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.”
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.”
    The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:44 PM.

SamDiamond

I've seen this before Pauly..

Kermit

X-Presidents

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-27-14 at 11:36 AM.

PAULYPOKER

You can show a dumb ass the truth, but in the end, he is still the same dumb ass, unable to see truth through his own stupidity.

SamDiamond

Ninth cousins?

Fuk me. I bet I'm 9th cousins with Michael Jordan, Bob Hope, LeBron James, and Tiger Woods.

9th cousins is a pretty big fukin web.

Kermit

This 12 year old girl cracked the code.

PAULYPOKER

Ninth cousins?

Fuk me. I bet I'm 9th cousins with Michael Jordan, Bob Hope, LeBron James, and Tiger Woods.

9th cousins is a pretty big fukin web.
    If you were a cousin to royalty you would be rich born into wealth.......

You are a direct descendant of peasantville with a touch of kunta kinte........

Your name is TOBY,God damn it!

PAULYPOKER

And if you do happen to have royalty blood in your veins it would of came from the royalty bloodline fukking their slaves......

These children were all disowned and put from the womb directly beside mama, pickin cotton........

Kermit

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

SamDiamond

Pauly, did you learn all of this on the internet?

Seriously. Did you?

PAULYPOKER

Pauly, did you learn all of this on the internet?

Seriously. Did you?
    I did not LEARN nothing...........

I just KNOW.........

First 1234 Last