pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

What's the next headlines will be? A Chinook helicopter carrying quick reaction force (navy seals) on a training mission in California crashes killing all 29 on board?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

A Yahoo! article actually just answered the question of why these pictures weren't released for me...some guy sent them to the feds sometime Friday morning. He sure took a lot of pictures of two random guys at the finish line...I mean sure they look suspicious in hindsight but it is a little weird he has four pictures of them in the same place, two of which don't even really have runners in them. Also, I have not seen a picture of either without their backpacks yet. The one picture after the explosion where the younger one is walking away is inconclusive; you can't see the right side of his body where the backpack was draped in the footage. I need answers how annoying

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    A Yahoo! article actually just answered the question of why these pictures weren't released for me...some guy sent them to the feds sometime Friday morning. He sure took a lot of pictures of two random guys at the finish line...I mean sure they look suspicious in hindsight but it is a little weird he has four pictures of them in the same place, two of which don't even really have runners in them. Also, I have not seen a picture of either without their backpacks yet. The one picture after the explosion where the younger one is walking away is inconclusive; you can't see the right side of his body where the backpack was draped in the footage. I need answers how annoying
    I have a question for you.

Jeff Bauman. The poor man who lost his legs, the one in the photograph being taken to the hospital in a wheelchair, with both of his legs missing.

Mr. Bauman identified the bombing suspect.

Here's a link to the article...

And here is a quote from the article...

Bauman was at the finish line to see his girlfriend finish the race, according to Bloomberg News. “Minutes before the bomb blew up in Boston, Jeff Bauman looked into the eyes of the man who tried to kill him.”

When the bombs went off, Bauman was rushed to Boston Medical Center where both of his legs were amputated at the knee.
    When he woke up, under many drugs, he asked for a paper and a pen and wrote ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me’, said his brother Chris Bauman.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:45 PM.

pronk

Can someone imbed this please. This will blow your mind fellas

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Can someone investment this please. This will blow your mind fellas
    Are you fukking serious? You are posting videos claiming that people didn't actually get seriously hurt and lose parts of their bodies? That is pretty cold my friend.

pronk

Frog, take 5 min from your "busy" schedule and watch it before you open your yaper.

pronk

Link Not Working - Removed-)

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Can someone imbed this please. This will blow your mind fellas
    Pronk, I watched it.

That is some evil shit, to suggest those people were not injured.

I hope that fuker gets cancer and dies for mocking that Bauman's injuries and calling him an "actor".

These fukkers with these videos are soulless maggots. I really hope that scumbag gets a giant bitch slap from Karma.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Kermit

OK, I watched the entire thing and I would like to say that the pussy individual who made that video needs the living fukk beat out of him. There is nothing in that video that remotely shows anything other than what happened.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

Kermit

These retards in the videos are saying people are attaching fake gored out stub legs when they are actually attaching tourniquets. You don't think other people that were RIGHT there would have seen this? You conspiracy nuts really need a wake up call to reality.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    I am not into conspiracy theories. Anyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job is completely dense and moronic. However, this entire Boston situation does not add up. The post from 4chan is also quite alarming (See thread "photo of possible suspect" in Saloon). The younger brother's backpack does not match any remnants from the bombs, but the backpacks from the Navy SEALs are identical matches.
    i love how people put down other conspiracies to make their conspiracies more valid.

imo, you are trying to say, you're not crazy like those other folks, but...

pronk

Kerm, one more peep out of you and Russian rocket is gonna kick Sam's ass.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    These retards in the videos are saying people are attaching fake gored out stub legs when they are actually attaching tourniquets. You don't think other people that were RIGHT there would have seen this? You conspiracy nuts really need a wake up call to reality.
    The really fuked up thing is, they see a conspiracy in everything. With the Boston Bombings, even with live video of people with missing legs, they spin it to some ridiculous idea that its all fake.

The city of Boston managed to hire 25K actors to play out this scene before the world. And better yet, all 25K actors in and around the marathon that day, agreed to keep it all a FUKING SECRET.

That is more believeable to them, than the idea of 2 kids finding militant islam and deciding to blow shit up.

Kermit

The guy who made that video is trying to say the guy in the wheel chair was a military man that had previously had his legs blown off, but the problem is that Jeff Bauman has 100's of people that can verify that he never had his legs blown off and he had his legs prior to the bombings.

Anyone one of you who questions this poor man's horrific experience needs their head examined.

The man is a hero to the city of Boston and tinfoil hat conspiracy nuts are trying to label him as a fraud. Just sickening.

Kermit

This look like a fake leg attached?

Kermit

The asshole that made that video is trying to say these 2 people are the same person

Jeff Bauman, legs blown off in Boston

Nick Vogt, legs blown off in Afghanistan

This pretty much tells you all you need to know about these Boston conspiracy nuts. Why don't they do any research before trying to brainwash the feeble minded? Apparently it doesn't take much to convince the feeble minded.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

[QUOTE=pronk;18464100]Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, remember the shoe bomber?

In a shocking development in the trial of the accused underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, Delta Flight 253 eyewitness Kurt Haskell has been called by Abdulmutallab as a witness for the defense, a move that could blow the whole case wide open.

Detroit Lawyer Haskell has been a prominent skeptic of the government’s official version of events, having witnessed a well-dressed man help Abdulmutallab clear security before the incident on Christmas Day 2009 despite the fact that the bomber had no passport, in addition to the fact that his own father had warned U.S. intelligence officials of the threat posed by Abdulmutallab a month before the attempted attack.

It later emerged that the State Department was ordered not to revoke Abdulmutallab’s **** by “federal counterterrorism officials” ( http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? context=va&aid=17505 ) even though the accused bomber had known terrorist ties.

Haskell maintains that Abdulmutallab was carrying a fake bomb and was the unwitting dupe in a case of government entrapment.

That's my damn attorney. I had to take a double take. He's actually one of the most honest attorneys out there. Fair prices and he works hard for you. A lot of people don't know but Haskell use to be a Tax Attorney for the IRS before he opened his own firm. It seemed to me he didn't like working or representing the government. That's why he left. His firms are booming now.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-18-14 at 03:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave TheMoneyShot 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Conspiracy theorists are retards across the board especially the ones that disrespect the Boston Marathon victims. Most of them are discontent with their lives or on the edge of being homeless thus they have to reposition their anger elsewhere.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Conspiracy theorists are retards across the board especially the ones that disrespect the Boston Marathon victims. Most of them are discontent with their lives or on the edge of being homeless thus they have to reposition their anger elsewhere.
    No kidding. It really is sickening. And then to post garbage and be disproved so easily. How do they sleep at night? I guess you just wake up the next day and get the Reynolds Wrap out and fold up a new one.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Last edited by retard; 04-22-13 at 12:30 AM.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Jeff Bauman, legs blown off in Boston

Nick Vogt, legs blown off in Afghanistan

For the retards that made this video and think these two are the same people. Here's a tip. Look at the left ears....totally different. Ears are like fingerprints and never change. It's one of the main things FBI and law enforcement use to identify people from photos.

Kermit

For the retards that made this video and think these two are the same people. Here's a tip. Look at the left ears....totally different. Ears are like fingerprints and never change. It's one of the main things FBI and law enforcement use to identify people from photos.
    That was exactly why I posted these pictures.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That was exactly why I posted these pictures.
    Yep that was a good catch & pic Kermit.....expose these fraudsters.

Kermit

Yep that was a good catch & pic Kermit.....expose these fraudsters.
    There isnt anything about these 2 men that resemble anything of the other. Except that they are both white.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

I am not into conspiracy theories, but if in the next few years there will be a change in us immigration laws or smth - than that blow up is definititely initiated by the lobbyists who want new immigration laws to take effect.
    In russia by the way the media is popularizing the idea that the motive of two brothers was islamic based, the media says that one of the two(the oldest) was a member of a Russian-Australian radical islamist group, illegal and dangerous even for Russian laws and standards

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!

There was pretty compelling evidence of crisis actors.false flag in parts of sandy hook...im not saying it's in play with boston marathon...do said people..does this still go on...MK ULTRA

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lawmakers question FBI handling of Boston terror attack suspect

A number of lawmakers are going after the FBI, questioning if the agency failed to notice red flags surrounding one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

The lawmakers are demanding answers on why the FBI declined to scrutinize Tsarnaev more closely, following a lengthy trip the alleged bomber took last year to Chechnya and Dagestan in Russia's volatile Caucasus region.

The combination has left some lawmakers practically incredulous that the FBI wasn't tracking Tsarnaev more closely in the lead up to Monday's tragedy in Boston.

"I have great regard for the FBI and for Director [Robert] Mueller, but this is the latest in a series of cases like this … where the FBI is given information about someone as being potential terrorists, they look at them, and then they don't take action," Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), a member of both the Homeland Security and Intelligence committees, said during an appearance on "Fox News Sunday."

"I don't want to run Monday morning quarterback - they did a great job of resolving the case," King added, referring to the bombings' aftermath. "But as far as getting information in advance and not seeming to take proper action, this is the fifth case I'm aware of where the FBI has failed to stop someone who ultimately became a terrorist murderer."

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, also wondered if the agency could have done more to monitor Tsarnaev and, possibly, prevent the Boston bombings from ever happening.

"If he was on the radar and they let him go, if he was on the Russian's radar, why wasn't a flag put on him, some sort of customs flag?" McCaul asked in an interview with Candy Crowley on CNN's "State of the Union."

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Sunday that the FBI's failure to detect trouble in Tsarnaev doesn't quite rise to the level of "alarm," but he conceded the episode raises many questions the agency will have to account for in the coming weeks and months.

"I have a lot of faith in the FBI and I wouldn't jump to conclusions, but there are a lot of questions that have to be answered," Schumer said on CNN's "State of the Union.” "This man was pointed out by a foreign government to be dangerous. He was interviewed by the FBI once. What did they find out? What did they miss? … Why wasn't he interviewed when he came back either at the airport when he was returning or later?

"Certainly when a foreign government points out that something is wrong or something might be wrong," Schumer added, "he ought to be interviewed again." The Hill

FACTS & FIGURES

Tsarnaev, 26, and his brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar - ethnic Chechens who had both lived in the United States for a number of years - are suspected of orchestrating the Boston Marathon bombings, which killed three people and injured more than 170 last Monday. The Hill

The elder Tsarnaev, a permanent resident of the U.S. who was seeking citizenship, was killed early Friday morning in a shootout with police outside Boston. The Hill

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a naturalized U.S. citizen, was captured roughly 19 hours later after leading law enforcement on a tense manhunt that shut down much of Greater Boston. He is being treated in a Boston hospital for injuries suffered during several shootouts with the police. The Hill

Dzhokhar is so seriously injured that investigators may struggle to interrogate him effectively, it was suggested on Sunday. The Raw Story

Boston mayor Tom Menino told This Week on ABC that he was so seriously ill that agents might never be able to interrogate him. “We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” he said. The Raw Story

Also, Dan Coats, a Republican member of the Senate intelligence committee, said it was unclear whether Tsarnaev would be able to talk again. “The information that we have is that there was a shot to the throat,” Coats told ABC. “It doesn’t mean he can’t communicate, but right now I think he’s in a condition where we can’t get any information from him at all.” The Raw Story

SamDiamond

Pronk keeps posting the wackiest of fuking conspiracy theories.

I don't understand the need to see a conspiracy is every single fuking event.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Pronk keeps posting the wackiest of fuking conspiracy theories.

I don't understand the need to see a conspiracy is every single fuking event.
    Own a business... see the other side of the coin... take a whiff of someone's fart... you'll understand conspiracies more. If the govt needed one suspect down with 200 other innocent individuals near by... and in their words... needed to act now! And 3 of those 200 people were your loved ones... and they died... you'd question a lot. Conspiracies are evident... and 9/10 times covered up... or at least attempted too.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Own a business... see the other side of the coin... take a whiff of someone's fart... you'll understand conspiracies more. If the govt needed one suspect down with 200 other innocent individuals near by... and in their words... needed to act now! And 3 of those 200 people were your loved ones... and they died... you'd question a lot. Conspiracies are evident... and 9/10 times covered up... or at least attempted too.
    I don't even know what you are trying to say.

That just seems like a stream of consciousness.

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely not the same person. Look at their ears they are totally different.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

There isn't a somewhat historical event, that doesn't have some "conspiracy theory" made for it. If anything, it doesn't prove conspiracies are always there, but it does prove that paranoid schizophrenia is very real.

Then again, I guess the part where the government is after you is right, with such delusional human beings it's actually a genuine threat. Involuntary treatment is kind of passe these days, but it's always a possibility...

pronk

Posted on April 20, 2013 by Steve Apple
    <!-- .entry-meta -->B’Man’s Revolt
    I’ve studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I’ve been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa’s. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.
    Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.
    http://www.kaotic.com/media/pictures…42b556ee65.jpg
    If you lose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, you’re dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see whats called arterial spurting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the “tourniquet”…
    Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There’s no pressure applied. There’s no knot with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There’s no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.
    This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.
    Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what’s happening.
    Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
    Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
    Frame 9

In frame eleven after receiving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman’s shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
    Frame 11

Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
    Frame 14

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We’re now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
    Frame 20

These are actors. This is staged. It was flash powder. There was no crock pot nail bomb. There are no bombers, only patsy. If your looking for a gunman look at the Army in the streets of Boston. Share this knowledge with everyone.
    ATS
    Something about this entire thing smells to high heaven. When have you ever heard of someone with a blown off leg not bleeding? Some make the claim that it was cauterized, but obviously, the picture of them wheeling the guy out on the wheelchair shows ‘blood and gore’ (a cauterization is a burn that seals the wound). Something changed between these images and when they wheeled him out in front of the cameras.
    And there is more analysis from Fist-Of-Freedom:
    This image was taken by a third party photographer seconds after the first explosion. There is clear evidence of false flag staging here. The man in the red coat and baseball hat on the right is kneeling down giving directions to the guy in the white T-shirt. Also looking to this pair for direction are the woman sitting to the right and the man in a hood and sunglasses who set up the double amputee prosthetics.
    Notice the relaxed posture and face of the hooded man. Notice also the calm prepared posture of the woman sitting down on the bottom right. See how her shirt sleeve is severely torn, yet her skin underneath is clean and clear of injury and blood. From where she’s sitting look right to the bottom right corner and you can see an unmarked bottle of fake blood.
    Look to the left and see the cowboy hat man standing there doing nothing. This is the same man who will pretend to hold the tourniquet of the fake amputee actor later on. Look to center of the photo and you will see the african woman moving herself away from the amputee actor since her shielding him from camera’s job is over. Next to her is a woman with red hair leaning on her elbow.

Compare this now with another photo taken seconds later. Putting them side by side is very helpful.
    The man with the hood and sunglasses, who was just sitting up looking fine and healthy after fixing up the amputee actor’s prosthetics, is now on his back being evaluated by two people. Notice the rips in his jeans have no sign of blood or injury on the skin. The woman with red hair however is in the exact same pose as a minute ago. Meanwhile the double amputee actor is completely ignored by everyone when he is clearly in the most dire need of attention. There is a small amount of fake blood around him where the african lady shielding him used to be, she has disappeared What happened to her? Compare this photo with the first in my post.

The african woman who was sitting up, shielding the hooded man and amputee actor’s prosthetic rigging, giving hand signals, looking left and right, having no visible blood or injuries, is now covered in blood and strapped into a spine board stretcher.
    In a real medical scenario the amputee would receive immediate treatment or die from bleed out. The fact this actor woman is removed from the scene via stretcher while the double amputee is left on the ground is ludicrous. He would be dead from blood loss before they could even begin spinal assessment procedures involved in moving a patient to a stretched. Not to mention his blood loss would be over five liters, enough to cover the entire scene around these people in a thick puddle.

From firsthand experience with trauma in the field of EMS work, this is not real. These are actors. This is all staged.

SamDiamond

Pronk, you are seriously fuking disturbed.

Not just a little. But I'm pretty sure you know that.

The fact that you spend your days searching the internet for all the shit you post has to tell you that you need serious fuking help.

Not even Pauly is going down the road that the injuries were/are fake.

Not even Frog is going there.

SamDiamond

Hey Pronk, was the dead child just an actor too?

First 1234 Last