MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

3D printing gun magazines

Pretty damn amazing. You can print your own gun magazines and lower receivers. Makes all these gun laws kind of irrelevant.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Alex jones what a nut job

withthat said, 3d printers are going to be the future of consumerism. Want something? All you have to do is download it to your computer and print it off.

If the government doesn't ban them as well

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Crazy Piers Morgan must be having a shit fit over this. I love it. I hope billions of mags are "printed" and guns start being printed. Bad guys will never relinquish their guns. Prohibition never works. Gun hating Progressives will be murdered by the millions once the dollar collapses. It should be The GOP's Plan to regain dominance. They should continue to let Obamanomics run its course until the country is on fire and the unarmed dems get blown off the earth by their own voting block.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

There are also 3D metal printers. You would be able to print out a whole damn gun. All these printers are expensive but of course prices are coming down.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been loading up on 3D Printing stocks years ago when the techonology was still in its infancy. The stocks have quadrupled over the last two years. I'm gonna sell all my stocks soon though and run with the money. This technology is the next big thing but I guarantee the first time you hear some kid 3d printed a gun and goes on a killing spree(bound to happen), government will place restrictions and maybe even ban the technology for households in some countries. Keep it only for industrial usage.

That's the big obstacle right now keeping this technology from becoming the new frontier.