clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

How to bring home a hooters girl???

So yesterday my girlfriends little brother came over for the weekend. He is only about 22 and he lives in the middle of no where. So while my girl was at work. I took him to the Hooters down the street. Of course there are mad hot chicks everywhere in their working. He is getting drunk and dropping goofy lines as the bartender is walking by like " hey i need someone to chill with tonight" Im like dude that is not the way to go about it. And I shoot back the best way to do it is act like you just dont see them and your not paying attention to those hot ass big bazookas hanging out of their tank tops. Then he shoots me back and says " well if we act like we dont give a damn " how am I going to get anywhere. And I thought that is a good point but i know these chicks get that shit all day everyday. So my question is how do you go about it?

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

you're partly right. you gotta act a bit uninterested, but that only works for initial draw.

trying too hard makes you look like a low status male, which no girl wants.

for any servers that I think are cute, I find that teasing them gently about something usually works. if they're a good sport about it and stay to talk to you, it's usually not for tips. if they laugh politely and hurry off to another table they're probably not interested or are in a relationship.

just my opinions.

clynnm17

tease gently how?

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Just go up and start tickling one of them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Boscoe

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

First thing you need to do is get noticed and that isn't going to happen by following the status quo of being nice and complimenting them.

Start insulting them, nothing over the top, but make them slightly defensive. That's when their daddy issues kick in and they will want to impress you. From there you have to be aggressive and work the "douche bag" angle. You got to remember these girls aren't fukking academics, they are used to dating assholes and being treated like shit. Don't try to be Romeo.

Also, learn how to take a hint. Sometimes the girl just isn't interested. You have to be good looking, rich, and/or interesting (drug dealer, motorcycle gang member, professional athlete, etc). If you aren't able to convey any of those things over the course of the few interactions you have with her it's a lost cause.

God bless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

whip your rooster out and start wacking it. if this hasnt caught her attention, go take a shit on her car. thank me later.

clynnm17

keep it coming my fellow SBR degens

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

say u wna marry her

its +ev

but rmbr its all a game son

msu5611
    msu5611's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    Just go up and start tickling one of them

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

say yo baby yo baby i like u a little bit works about 60 percent not bad

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

My friend bagged a Hooter's girl and he was a little better than average, looks-wise. The guy was such a goofball and had tremendous success being himself and making women laugh. He made this waitress laugh and was able to get her number. They hung out for a month and he got it in before she realized that she didn't want to start anything meaningful with a 26 yr. old lifeguard. I'm still in disbelief.

In this situation, you can't pretend like you don't notice them because they'll never notice you. Guys think that women are going to check them out as much as we check them out. Sometimes this is true, but in a hooters fine-dining restaurant, this couldn't be further from the truth. You got to initiate and you can't play it too cool...too many guys try to play it too cool. Be genuine. Make her laugh and you just might bat .290.

GL.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

He worked at a YMCA too...that's like low class life-guarding...lot's of TTwarrior types of both gender.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me and a couple buddies would go to Hooters on Sundays for football and this waitress would always wait on us. Did nothing but bullshit with her. She invited us back to her apartment one Sunday and I nailed her.

Fast forward 5 years later I see her on Facebook. She's a lesbian with a "life-partner" and an adopted kid. I may have turned her