Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Man yells "Go Cowboys" right before his execution.

Texas man yells 'Go Cowboys!' before execution

By Michael Graczyk / Associated Press
    Posted: 03/29/2012 08:39:18 AM MDT

This photo provided by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice shows Jesse Joe Hernandez. Hernandez already was a convicted child sex offender when he was arrested for the beating death of a 10-month-old boy he was babysitting at a Dallas home. He is set for execution Wednesday evening for the baby's death 11 years ago. (Courtesy of Texas Department of Criminal Justice))
    HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) - A convicted child sex offender was executed Wednesday for the beating death of a 10-month-old boy he was baby-sitting at a home in Dallas.

Jesse Joe Hernandez smiled and laughed at times before receiving a lethal injection for the slaying of Karlos Borja 11 years ago.

"God bless everybody. Continue to walk with God," the 47-year-old Hernandez said. Moments later, he shouted "Go Cowboys!" in honor of his favorite football team.

As the drugs took effect, the condemned man repeated his appreciation for those he knew who had gathered to witness the execution. "Love y'all, man," Hernandez said. "... Thank you. I can feel it, taste it. It's not bad."

He took about 10 deep breaths, which grew progressively weaker until he was no longer moving. Ten minutes later, at 6:18 p.m. CDT, he was pronounced dead.

No one related to the slain child attended the execution, the fourth this year in Texas. It was carried out about two hours after the U.S. Supreme Court denied last-ditch appeals for Hernandez.

Ten-month-old Karlos was taken to a Dallas hospital in April 2001 with a skull fracture and bruises to his head, thigh and abdomen. A week later, he was taken off life support and died. His 4-year-old sister had similar beating injuries to her head, ears and eyes but survived.

Hernandez's DNA was found in Karlos' blood on a pillowcase and on the child's clothing. The boy's sister drew stick figures for detectives to help describe her attack.

Hernandez
    denied beating the children but later told a detective he may have hit the boy with a flashlight. He did not include the flashlight reference in a written confession in which he said he "just exploded" and struck them with the back of his hand.

"They were being very bad by crying a lot for nothing," Hernandez wrote.

Howard Blackmon, the former assistant district attorney in Dallas County who prosecuted Hernandez, recalled seeing photos of the badly bruised boy connected to tubes while in the hospital and his sister's red, bruised forehead.

"I don't think Hernandez admitted to any intent to kill," he said. "He did admit to striking."

Jurors saw those images and also learned that Hernandez had a previous conviction for molesting a child and drug possession, had beat his ex-wife with a baseball bat, burned a girlfriend's child with cigarettes and was found with a shank while locked up in jail.

Court records showed Hernandez and his wife of six years had been living with the two children and their 22-year-old mother about three days in a Dallas house that had no running water. Hernandez and his wife were to watch the children while their mother was working as a waitress.

On April 11, 2001, Hernandez's wife left to run some errands. When she returned he told her the kids were sleeping and not to disturb them. Hours later, after their mother returned from work, the girl complained her head was hurting and the mother took her to a hospital.

While they were gone, Hernandez's wife checked on Karlos, discovered his injuries and called paramedics. Police were then notified.

In trying to stop the execution, Hernandez's attorneys unsuccessfully argued that his trial lawyers were deficient because they didn't pursue evidence that the boy was prematurely removed from life support and had toxic levels of the drug pentobarbital in his blood. The same barbiturate is used in the execution process in Texas.

The attorneys also claimed an initial appeals lawyer did not investigate the case beyond the trial record and that failure cost Hernandez his lone opportunity to raise substantive legal claims following his conviction.

Brad Levenson, director of the Texas Office of Capital Writs, said a more thorough investigation could have shown Hernandez wasn't responsible for the child's death.

The Texas attorney general's office opposed any delay, questioning whether the high court even had jurisdiction in the case because constitutional claims weren't raised earlier in state courts.v At least six other condemned Texas inmates have execution dates scheduled for the coming months.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

problem----bitch started having kids when she was 17------this never ends well.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sounds like something opie would say if he was about to die

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Has Mayan seen this? A hispanic child molesting muderer of children? Has to be a misprint.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Centaur, i dont go arouud commenting on race, in all the whiteman related threads posted here in SBR.

If you want to make this thread a race related one, ill gladly pull up 10 white stories to your 1 hispanic child molesting story.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It's a shame he never got to see their new stadium.

I feel kind of bad for him. He seems like a true fan.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

What are you going to say at your execution?

I'm going with "Vinny Del Negro must go."

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Centaur, i dont go arouud commenting on race, in all the whiteman related threads posted here in SBR.
    Classic

I was just under the impression these things never happened in hispanic culture.

Seriously though, I need some advice for some excercises to strengthen a subluxating shoulder joint.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yes, and by your comments in other threads, i would think whites dont gangbang, dont sell drugs, dont get welfare, dont have kids at a young age, and dont kill each other.

It goes both ways. I love stereotypes and whites are stereotyped to like lil boys. Sorry.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

my dad thinks all cowboys fans should be executed.

TheCentaur

Yes, and by your comments in other threads, i would think whites dont gangbang, dont sell drugs, dont get welfare, dont have kids at a young age, and dont kill each other.
    You're going to love this, but yes they do just at a much lower %
    And what about those shoulder excercises?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And hispanics rape lil boys at a much lower %.

And i dont have joint exercises, all i have are exercises to make your deltoids bigger.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Big Sureno Mayan is right on point here. It's hard to get anyone to understand anything on here. Tons of ignorance.

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    It's a shame he never got to see their new stadium.

I feel kind of bad for him. He seems like a true fan.
    If you feel bad for someone that killed a 10 month old boy?

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Big Sureno Mayan is right on point here. It's hard to get anyone to understand anything on here. Tons of ignorance.

Cocaine can cause such long-term problems as tremors, seizures, psychosis, and heart or respiratory failure. LSD can cause nausea, rapid heart rate, depression, and disorientation. Long-term effects of drug abuse pertaining to LSD include paranoia and psychosis.

manny24
    pay Bobby

And i dont have joint exercises, all i have are exercises to make your deltoids bigger.
    any vapor exercises i can try to make my lungs bigger?

TheCentaur

Several posters have already offered data from studies that refute ur argument, but you shake it off as "that stupid % argument"
    It is a big problem in white society though. I just think it is less of a concern you hear about in black or hispanic culture for whatever reason.

As far as the excercises, I was thinking strengthening the necessary muscles to stabilize the shoulder joint whatever they may be, as the soft tissue has already been damaged and stretched. Just wondering if you knew anything about this situation.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    any vapor exercises i can try to make my lungs bigger?
    Girl Scout Cookies and Platinum Pink Cream Soda will have your lungs in a world of hurt!

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Girl Scout Cookies and Platinum Pink Cream Soda will have your lungs in a world of hurt!
    did you return the spider mites for weight?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Queen Mayan is still in shock to learn blacks and Hispanics are more likely to molest children than whites. That takes away all his potential jokes about the white man.

PickWinnerAllDay

If it had to be sports related, I think I would say this before I was executed: "Alfonso soriano is the worst signing in MLB history."

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Several posters have already offered data from studies that refute ur argument, but you shake it off as "that stupid % argument"
    It is a big problem in white society though. I just think it is less of a concern you hear about in black or hispanic culture for whatever reason.
    what %s. Show me a link of this . And statuatory rape is considered child molesting which hispanics are known for...

So show me the lil boy rape numbers??.

Apparently, all i have to do is post some %s And its true.

Why is that white people get so offended when you throw stereotypes at them?? While the same fukks stereotype to no end??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Queen Mayan is still in shock to learn blacks and Hispanics are more likely to molest children than whites. That takes away all his potential jokes about the white man.

i see you finally woke up??

TheCentaur

what %s. Show me a link of this . And statuatory rape is considered child molesting which hispanics are known for...

So show me the lil boy rape numbers??.

Apparently, all i have to do is post some %s And its true.

Why is that white people get so offended when you throw stereotypes at them?? While the same fukks stereotype to no end??
    I think it's the false stereotypes that are offensive. If you were to say something like, whites pollute their environment more or white people puke up their meals at a much higher % or something like that then I would agree with you.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I think it's the false stereotypes that are offensive. If you were to say something like, whites pollute their environment more or white people puke up their meals at a much higher % or something like that then I would agree with you.
    This guy thinks stereotypes are stereotypes if they aren't true? This guy may just need to learn the difference between a fact and a stereotype.

Black men abandon their children at a much higher rate than white men. This isn't a stereotype. This is a fact.

If I were to say all black men abandon their children, this would be a stereotype that is based largely on factual evidence.

if I were to say that white men abandon their children much more than any other race, this is what we call complete bullshit and a 'false stereotype' which apparently is what Queen Mayan likes to argue with.

TheCentaur

This guy thinks stereotypes are stereotypes if they aren't true? This guy may just need to learn the difference between a fact and a stereotype.

Black men abandon their children at a much higher rate than white men. This isn't a stereotype. This is a fact.

If I were to say all black men abandon their children, this would be a stereotype that is based largely on factual evidence.

if I were to say that white men abandon their children much more than any other race, this is what we call complete bullshit and a 'false stereotype' which apparently is what Queen Mayan likes to argue with.
    True, poor word choice on my part

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Ok, white guys, you guys are not known for fukking lil boys.. Ill see a story tomorrow in the news but that will be just one case

Like i said stop stereotyping if you dont want to be stereotyped

And picker go back to sleep you dumbfukk

PickWinnerAllDay

Ok, white guys, you guys are not known for fukking lil boys.. Ill see a story tomorrow in the news but that will be just one case

Like i said stop stereotyping if you dont want to be stereotyped

And picker go back to sleep you dumbfukk
    Queen... why are you so dumb? If whites make up 70% of the population and are only responsible for 51% of molestation, that means they are UNDERREPRESENTED.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. Nor do I really understand why you would call someone significantly smarter than you a dumbfukk?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Wheres the link to lil boy rapes?? Show them to me..

And youre not white picker, why do you defend them?? Whites dont like your irish faggotry.

PickWinnerAllDay

Wheres the link to lil boy rapes?? Show them to me..

And youre not white picker, why do you defend them?? Whites dont like your irish faggotry.
    Im 100 percent European. That's all that matter. This idea of 'whiteness' or not is stupid. You know nothing.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

european.

PickWinnerAllDay

european.
    the idea of 'whiteness' doesn't really make sense. My grandfather is 100% Portuguese and is probably darker than your ass.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

the idea of 'whiteness' doesn't really make sense. My grandfather is 100% Portuguese and is probably darker than your ass.
    Damn portuguese and irish.. Not looking good in the caucasian dept.

PickWinnerAllDay

Damn portuguese and irish.. Not looking good in the caucasian dept.
    Portuguese, Irish, and Spanish.

European > Hispanic = allllllll day long.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

That combo sounds very faggish.

12 Last