cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

BAMAZON- Can rednecks from Alabama survive in the Amazon?

Group of locals traveling down there. These guys do not give a shlt!

http://redlinefilms.net/development/bamazon/

If it asks for password =bamazon

This made me LOL this morning

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Their thought process is one of the reasons America lost in Vietnam... go into uncharted territory with no knowledge of the area. So we will just bring big guns????? Yea random flooding, disease, and nocturnal predators will not be a problem.. ha these guys wil not last more than a week B4 dying or begging for a way out of the Amazon...

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have they seen the size of spiders in the Amazon that alone is the reason I will never visit .

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

I was more curious about who runs the government in the region they are planning on going to, and will they allow random people coming around to excavate the area and mine for gold?

Can't wait until they post more footage, will keep it posted here.

Would love to be a fly on the wall for a few weeks down there to see results first hand.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

thats my kin fok , i love them boys i hope they make it. 2dimes a oz. will make a man do some fool shit , dam great find here -cantcallit

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

scariest thing is usually the smaller the animal, the more deadlier... no way all of them make it out alive

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    thats my kin fok , i love them boys i hope they make it. 2dimes a oz. will make a man do some fool shit , dam great find here -cantcallit
    Really? Haha I know a few of them and went to school with clate. Hope they make it back in one piece. Come see us down at the motorcycle shop, you should know where we are.

tuffram
    tuffram's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need a curent password please? I have been looking foward to this show I met John Wilson at my wifes class reunion and he was telling me about this show he was going to be on.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

I wish I knew pal. The video has been taken down from that website. I will post it here if I ever find it again.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

have you ever been to Alabama? those people are surviving in third world conditions down there.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

fukk you double j
    You have no idea pal, come to auburn I will show you how we get down.

SouthTxSurfPunk
    SouthTxSurfPunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO SHIT JJ. We are the third world bunch down here in south texas.Alabama cant have all the credit.

101airborne
    101airborne's Avatar Become A Pro!

A little correction, if you don't mind. The general thought is we lost the war in Vietnam. Not accurate. We defaulted by pulling out the team in the 4th quarter. We won EVERY scrimmage. Gained yardage on each play. The play callers in the air conditioned offices on Pennsylvania Av. pulled us out of the game due to mass protests from the bleachers. On a side note, there was a guy in my squad from Alabama. Dumber than dirt.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by 101airborne View Post
    A little correction, if you don't mind. The general thought is we lost the war in Vietnam. Not accurate. We defaulted by pulling out the team in the 4th quarter. We won EVERY scrimmage. Gained yardage on each play. The play callers in the air conditioned offices on Pennsylvania Av. pulled us out of the game due to mass protests from the bleachers. On a side note, there was a guy in my squad from Alabama. Dumber than dirt.
    101? Rakks or Currahee?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

So the survival rate of a Lepruchaun is greater?

loboy2k
    loboy2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Death of the Amazon

What gives these idiots the right to go into a foreign country and knock down dozens of 100 year old trees. They should be back in Alabama making moonshine.