View Poll Results: Have you ever been handcuffed by the police?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 69.09%
  • No

17 30.91%
    TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Anyone ever been handcuffed by the Police?

If so, what's the story?

I got stopped one time because I weaved across the line reading a text message. Then to get my registration I went into my glove compartment but forgot to tell him I had a gun in there. He didn't like that, got me out of the car and cuffed my drunk ass.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Lots in my younger days

Too old for that shit now

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

A few times when younger. Have kinda outgrown it at this point in my life.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    If so, what's the story?

I got stopped one time because I weaved across the line reading a text message. Then to get my registration I went into my glove compartment but forgot to tell him I had a gun in there. He didn't like that, got me out of the car and cuffed my drunk ass.
    Wow, looks like you broke at least 4 laws in under 100 characters.

TheCentaur

4 yes
    0 no
    So far. What a bunch of degenerates we are

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

No

Have been in back of cop car though.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I will take this thread a step further

Not going to explain the whole story but sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car with the window down.

Had a cop sneak up on us on foot and had the barrel of his gun touching my temple.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Younger days...a few times.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Yeah, license incorrectly listed as suspended before issue date. Total clusterfuck.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

younger days been about 10 years

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

once when i was 21. rookie cop arrested me for "reckless driving and laying drag"

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    I will take this thread a step further

Not going to explain the whole story but sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car with the window down.

Had a cop sneak up on us on foot and had the barrel of his gun touching my temple.
    I met this girl who lived out in the country and we went out a few times, things were going good. I'm at her place in her bedroom and we're messing around and she's on top of me. Next thing I know she reaches over and pulls out a Glock from a shelf above her bed. She starts admiring it and talking about how she loves this gun and practices shooting cans in a dry lake behind her place. I'm thinking about when she told me about her Dad leaving her and her mom, and how she had recently been through a divorce, and I'm not real sure about her mental health at this point. Had she wanted to, I'd be dead and no one would have ever found me probably.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 11-04-11 at 02:41 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No

Have been in back of cop car though.
    Were you blowing Chief Wiggum for a jelly donut?

To the o.p. my answer is yes. Too many times. Big thank yous to my attorneys.
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

sure nuff you will show your ass when you get to the bottom of a lickker glass , 100%

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pissing in public/ drunk in public/ possession CDS- Not marijuana/ possession CDS-marijuana/ just to name a few

aloys
    aloys's Avatar Become A Pro!

No, you?

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

When i was 19, me and my friends bought some Fake Ids at a flee market, we went to about 5 bars this night and they worked all the time. When we got home my buddy was wasted and striped his clothes off and started running down the road naked. So me and a few friends grabbed him and put him in my trunk still naked and drove around the block, well on the 2nd block a cop drives by us and then turns around and pulls me over, i get a DUI a block from my house get arrested and the Cop ask's if we have any drugs in the car and he searches the car, well we don't tell him about the naked guy in the trunk, so when he opens the trunk, the Cop jumps back and falls down, then jumps back up and pulls his gun, he thinks we kidnapped this guy. After a few minutes he figures it out and actually started laughing, but i still got arrested.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post
    When i was 19, me and my friends bought some Fake Ids at a flee market

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    A few times when younger. Have kinda outgrown it at this point in my life.
    At first glance I thought they were giving out badges with vagina's on them until I saw it read Ruth's Chris winner on it.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Any government scum that tries to put hand cuffs on me is going to get their ass kicked

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

many times when I was in my teens

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Any government scum that tries to put hand cuffs on me is going to get their ass kicked
    Good luck with that. Let us know how that works out. I'll be watching this system closely.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Stealing Dwightie, I guess some people never change.

DwightShrute

making assumptions again dantey? I guess some people never change

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    If your mom finds out you're not looking for jobs she's gonna get pissed.

Now turn off the computer, march on upstairs, and have dinner. She's been slaving over that hot stove.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    making assumptions again dantey? I guess some people never change

Hmmm, well most of us know that you steal so a logical assumption would be that you were well--stealing.

Bottom line is you're a criminal, big surprise!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Hmmm, well most of us know that you steal so a logical assumption would be that you were well--stealing.

Bottom line is you're a criminal, big surprise!
    everyone doesn't know that dantey, just you apparently and you like to make these idiotic accusations and assumptions at every chance. Yawn. Just because you seem unable to let it go doesn't make it true. You have proven nothing except that you are an angry old man.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

this was back in 06 the night that of SEC title game Arkansas vs Florida. I had Arkansas +5 loser by the way. the day before won about 700 in a poker tournament. Also got paid the same day so i had about 1400 on me. I was highly addicted to xanax back in the day. Only bought them by the bulk. so i bought about 250 of em for 750. Pretty much the whole poker tourney winnings on the xanny bars. So Im riding high that Saturday night drinking like a fool and eating those. I was at a club that night. Had about 90 in the car. At the club ran into a few friends and they said they wanted like 9. Me being a dumbass instead of grabbing just the 9 I grabbed the whole bottle of about 90. Go back in we meet in the bathroom and security guard walks in right as the exchange is going down. Then as I walk out the police grab me. Now here comes the juicy part. I am on my way to the police station in the back of the car with the cuffs on. I get to the station. the cop that drove me down there all of a sudden disappears. Another cop brings me to the front of the station a young cop by the way. And one of the local books is there chilling with the young cop. He has the xanny bars and pats me down and pulls out the wallet with all the cash, cell, smokes. Looks at me and says you can get booked for the charge and get your money when you get out of jail. Or you can walk out of here right now with no money. SO OF COURSE I SAID PEACE

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Smart choic0 clyn.

And yes, I have been cuffed and arrested multiple times. The last time about 15 years ago.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

lots of "yes" answers in here. bunch of thugs.... by the way i voted yes also

TheCentaur

I guess the question should have been has anyone not been handcuffed by the police.

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by clynnm17 View Post
    this was back in 06 the night that of SEC title game Arkansas vs Florida. I had Arkansas +5 loser by the way. the day before won about 700 in a poker tournament. Also got paid the same day so i had about 1400 on me. I was highly addicted to xanax back in the day. Only bought them by the bulk. so i bought about 250 of em for 750. Pretty much the whole poker tourney winnings on the xanny bars. So Im riding high that Saturday night drinking like a fool and eating those. I was at a club that night. Had about 90 in the car. At the club ran into a few friends and they said they wanted like 9. Me being a dumbass instead of grabbing just the 9 I grabbed the whole bottle of about 90. Go back in we meet in the bathroom and security guard walks in right as the exchange is going down. Then as I walk out the police grab me. Now here comes the juicy part. I am on my way to the police station in the back of the car with the cuffs on. I get to the station. the cop that drove me down there all of a sudden disappears. Another cop brings me to the front of the station a young cop by the way. And one of the local books is there chilling with the young cop. He has the xanny bars and pats me down and pulls out the wallet with all the cash, cell, smokes. Looks at me and says you can get booked for the charge and get your money when you get out of jail. Or you can walk out of here right now with no money. SO OF COURSE I SAID PEACE
    Now thats a great cop, I wish more were like that now a days.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Got arrested for selling weed in high school. Would text people adverisements and this kid's dad had his phone at the time. Gave phone to the police and they set up a deal posing as the kid. Showed up at a supermarket parking lot with my friend in a car, he was driving and a cop car just comes out of no where and stops in front of us. Starts screaming to get out, was so shocked I barely remember it, don't even remember if they pulled their guns.

Had 10 grams bagged up and had a small amount of mushrooms. They could have nailed me but were real nice. Only charged me with possession of mushrooms and possession of marijuana. Mushrooms was a misdemeanor and marijuana was just a petty ticket. I feel like the mushrooms saved me because I think they wanted to hit me with at least one misdemeanor so the possession of mushrooms fulfilled that. If I didn't have them maybe they would have charged me with selling weed which is a harsher misdemeanor.

Got cuffed and put in car, short ride to station, was in holding cell by myself for 3-4 hours until I got bailed out.

In the end, got a lawyer and I don't have a record, it is like it never happened.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Yes for stealing a Justin Bieber cd

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Back when i was in school, taking me to jjc. They weren't on real tight and i remember trying my best to get them off so i could gtfo out.

12 Last