forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Has America really fallen this low? Tent city Florida

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...homeless_N.htm

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...local-homeless

"Tent cities like the one here in Florida are becoming an increasing option for people who are homeless."

"A man walks at the tent city homeless community, knows as Pinellas Hope in Pinellas Park, Florida, USA.

Is the USA becoming the land of the have nots? How is it possible that in a nation so "wealthy" that you have once employed people living in planned ghetto style tents? Has any other nation witnessed their middle class disappear overnight like the USA has? Looking at these pictures, you'd never think that they could possibly come from America, but the cold hard facts are that they do. Are former hard working, middle class Americans in this great nation really living under these conditions?

Does America really prefer having cheaper goods at Walmart than having a solid manufacturing base within their economy that once employed millions and millions of middle class Americans? Apparently, the political and business elite seem to think so. America is starting to resemble a third world nation in the sense that it's being governed by a tiny minority of elites. This "democratic" principles and "human rights" America prides itself on are merely a facade utilized to take away attention from what is really happening in this crumbing nation.

Rest In Peace America. You had a good run while it lasted. The torch has been taken away from you. All that remains is the sound of the final nails being hammered into the coffin. God Bless America.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Wow. You're clever.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

This has always happened. There are rich and there are poor get over it. Crack open a history book.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I wonder how much it would cost you to have your tent equipted w/ an ADT system?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Instead of giving them tents, America needs to let Social Darwinism work its natural course.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

What you never slept in a tent b4 dumbass

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...homeless_N.htm

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...local-homeless

"Tent cities like the one here in Florida are becoming an increasing option for people who are homeless."

"A man walks at the tent city homeless community, knows as Pinellas Hope in Pinellas Park, Florida, USA.

Is the USA becoming the land of the have nots? How is it possible that in a nation so "wealthy" that you have once employed people living in planned ghetto style tents? Has any other nation witnessed their middle class disappear overnight like the USA has? Looking at these pictures, you'd never think that they could possibly come from America, but the cold hard facts are that they do. Are former hard working, middle class Americans in this great nation really living under these conditions?

Does America really prefer having cheaper goods at Walmart than having a solid manufacturing base within their economy that once employed millions and millions of middle class Americans? Apparently, the political and business elite seem to think so. America is starting to resemble a third world nation in the sense that it's being governed by a tiny minority of elites. This "democratic" principles and "human rights" America prides itself on are merely a facade utilized to take away attention from what is really happening in this crumbing nation.

Rest In Peace America. You had a good run while it lasted. The torch has been taken away from you. All that remains is the sound of the final nails being hammered into the coffin. God Bless America.
    Who would that be? You?

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks pretty sweet, actually.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Sad but true.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Every great country crashes around 250 years.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I sleep in a tent all the time when we go camping.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP is retarded

Tents are great

He must never got pussy in a tent. Maybe a dick but not pussy

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

those people living in tents are living there by there own choice and are living a dream life. no fukn bills to worry about.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Honestly rather live there than anywhere north of Edmonton....or Edmonton for that matter....yuck.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Hmm, lets see, a tent in Florida or a nice 3 bedroom home in Detroit?

Hell that's a no brainer, give me my Coleman and sleeping bag. Detroit would have trouble beating out a dumpster in northern Alaska

BTW my new address is 186 Coleman Street Tent City, FL for any of you who want to come over for a little housewarming. I live in the good area of Tent City, low crime and lots of new tents being put up
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-21-11 at 07:16 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Forsy-

Made it back from CR. Great time, pal. We all talked about you and your zany posting antics at the bash. Everyone gets a kick out of your stuff! We appreciate you keeping it fun around here, pal. SBR John got a kick when I told him how different you are on Facebook. He agrees that you're one crazy bastard!!

p.s. Thanks for all the Facebook well-wishes while I was gone. I'll be sure and post on your wall once I get home tonite!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

somebody tell this clown op that we dont get points for posting anymore, there is no reason for all of these nonsense threads...you get 12 for just logging in forsberg...just cut the $hit lol maybe just have ONE thread about your opinions on a particular country, whoever it may be. Shouldnt these threads be in the SALOON anyhow? Cmon, is SBR really this desperate for traffic?

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Unless there's a sporting event to bet on in Tent City, it needs to be moved to the Politics and Economics forum. Now, if there is a sporting event in Tent City will it be televised and can we see some lines?