Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Need your opinion on steroids

Just to make this clear, I am not planning on taking any soon, I just want to know what other lifters think about it. I already know most of the non-lifting population is firmly against them. So, lifters, what do you think? Do you juice?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Just to make this clear, I am not planning on taking any soon, I just want to know what other lifters think about it. I already know most of the non-lifting population is firmly against them. So, lifters, what do you think? Do you juice?
    I'd say over 50% do. How old are you guy? What is your social status?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

dont juice. had a buddy who did for years. guy has all sorts of internal problems now. not sure if he used incorrectly or got a bad dose of roids but he will be the 1st to say dont do it

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    dont juice. had a buddy who did for years. guy has all sorts of internal problems now. not sure if he used incorrectly or got a bad dose of roids but he will be the 1st to say dont do it
    You could juice correctly and still have a world of hurt. You can't deny the immediate effects they have. Depending on things or what you are looking for it is worth it. In the big scheme of things, it isn't.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Don't see the point of taking them unless you are using them to make a ton of money being a professional athlete.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    You could juice correctly and still have a world of hurt. You can't deny the immediate effects they have. Depending on things or what you are looking for it is worth it. In the big scheme of things, it isn't.
    true

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends on your reasons for taking them. If your a professional lifter or aspire to be one then perhaps that may be a route to go. If you just wanna get your rooster wet then you'd probably be better off just getting a free trial of extenze.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Don't see the point of taking them unless you are using them to make a ton of money being a professional athlete.
    #1 Getting more ass
    #2 Your friends are ripped and getting more ass so you want to do the same

You could get a lot of ass without but the quality of girl rises. I don't mean quality as in wholesome.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

so he can have an excuse for why his pecker is small!! Cmon Illini think before u type!!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Steroids for vanity is kinda dumb. I mean lets say you start a cycle and it lasts for 8-12 weeks.......

Then you get off the juice and now what? you think you're gonna maintain the gains? not likely

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

i can get you some horse roids from mexico for cheap.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

At the current time I would never juice but if I could go back 10 years when I was first coming out of Juniors, I would juice in a heartbeat. I just don't understand why people juice just to get big, only reason IMO to do it is to get a leg up in a sport that you have the potential to go pro in and make a career of it. Too many risks involved for your only reward to get bigger muscles.

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    #1 Getting more ass
    #2 Your friends are ripped and getting more ass so you want to do the same

You could get a lot of ass without but the quality of girl rises. I don't mean quality as in wholesome.
    You're a fuckin troll rob. You sound like the key to having intercourse with gorgeous chicks is roid use.

Mods can go ahead and suspend this ass clown

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many reasons why dudes juice. Social pressures, insecurities, performance enhancing etc. OP doesn't really clarify what his reasons are and he doesn't have too. Nothing wrong with making the assumption he just wants to be rooster diesel to get some furpie.

rake922

rake922

rake922

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Don't juice. You will die.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

I'm wondering why this thread was moved to the Saloon. Since there is not a Bodybuilding forum I think it should have been moved to MLB instead.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Yeah, I'm definitely not planning on juicing anytime soon. I also had a friend who juiced, but he was doing it for 10-15 years, almost non-stop. Now he has kidney problems and is in the hospital, but it's just incredible how strong he was. I honestly think he'd have been ok if he controlled himself while taking them. 10-15 years non-stop is definitely not smart. After his initial cycles, he just so used to it that he took small doses every few days and never stopped, I'm assuming he wasn't taking PCT because his cycle never really ended.

That being said, I must admit I am tempted to take them (again, I am not going to, I can just see the appeal). I think if controlled and done properly, with proper PCT, you can gain that 10-15 lbs of solid muscle within a 6-8 weeks. When cycle's done, lose a bit of mass, but still come out ahead. I really do believe that taking them short term, with proper PCT, they can be safe.

I have been training since I was 14 or 15, and many people at my gym say steroids are the next step, and if I'm wasting my money on supplements, might as well get steroids. Economically, I can see their point. Most supplements aren't even that cheap and none hold a candle to the gains steroids give.

In conclusion, I'd have to say that steroids do work, are safe if done properly, and for short intervals. Not only that, but they are better economically than regular supplements. Are they worth it for the average gym-goer, I would say no. I would consider myself above-average in terms of going to the gym, and do feel like I should be taking them, but I have no idea what's stopping me. I just won't do it.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You need 4 of the following attributes to pull the top echelon of girls (10s), 3 to pull hot tail (8-9s), 2 to pull decent broads (6-7s), 1 to pull the lower class (4-5s) and if you don't have any of these attributes then you get the swamp donkeys:

- money*
    - big pecker
    - jacked
    - good looking
    - personality/funny
    - fame*

* money and fame are x-factors because if you have enough of either, girls will overlook the others

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Yeah, I'm definitely not planning on juicing anytime soon. I also had a friend who juiced, but he was doing it for 10-15 years, almost non-stop. Now he has kidney problems and is in the hospital, but it's just incredible how strong he was. I honestly think he'd have been ok if he controlled himself while taking them. 10-15 years non-stop is definitely not smart. After his initial cycles, he just so used to it that he took small doses every few days and never stopped, I'm assuming he wasn't taking PCT because his cycle never really ended.

That being said, I must admit I am tempted to take them (again, I am not going to, I can just see the appeal). I think if controlled and done properly, with proper PCT, you can gain that 10-15 lbs of solid muscle within a 6-8 weeks. When cycle's done, lose a bit of mass, but still come out ahead. I really do believe that taking them short term, with proper PCT, they can be safe.

I have been training since I was 14 or 15, and many people at my gym say steroids are the next step, and if I'm wasting my money on supplements, might as well get steroids. Economically, I can see their point. Most supplements aren't even that cheap and none hold a candle to the gains steroids give.

In conclusion, I'd have to say that steroids do work, are safe if done properly, and for short intervals. Not only that, but they are better economically than regular supplements. Are they worth it for the average gym-goer, I would say no. I would consider myself above-average in terms of going to the gym, and do feel like I should be taking them, but I have no idea what's stopping me. I just won't do it.

Steroids are not safe even if cycled properly. Ive known a few guys that have used Test prop for 12 weeks and done proper pct yet have still passed kidney stones etc.. Steroids can make you loose things you once had, hairline, bringing back acne, looking bloated. And dont come at me with "This can be prevented with Letro or another AI" Dont pump your body with that stuff, regardless of what others may say it still can hurt you. Your body is how its supposed to be now, dont interrupt your natural test cycles and **** that up. If risking being impotent, having bad acne all over again, losing hair, looking bloated, having more back hair/hair everywhere, kidney problems and possibly leading up to future heart disease are worth it for a little bit of more muscle then go for it pal.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    You're a fuckin troll rob. You sound like the key to having intercourse with gorgeous chicks is roid use.

Mods can go ahead and suspend this ass clown
    Guy, are you ragging it? Did your best friend blow his brains out because he did too much juice? Maybe then I could see your explosive reaction to what I said. Wait. Maybe you are in the middle of a cycle.

Tell me one word that I said isn't true. Also go shove your head in your SBR clone ass and spend another 5 entire days in the current month in SBR chat.

Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

To many people commenting on things they only have a little bit of knowledge on and think they understand it.
    People need to keep in mind that anabolic steroids represent a whole spectrum of compounds, with varying effects, both good and bad. If you're serious when it comes to learning about this topic this is not the place to do it, go do some real research. But from posts of your's that I have read in the past and the fact that you made this thread in the first place you are not intelligent or mature enough to even think about using these compounds.