flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Attention: bigboyday aka Papi Chulo

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah, So that's what you were referring to before sir.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Ah, So that's what you were referring to before sir.
    BBD, Russy MW once told me you had all the hyna's and they were calling you papi chulo... this goes well with you... Ever since your retirement and weight loss you have blossomed into a young energetic lad again that has enough release to fill 3 hyna's a night.... You are the Papi Chulo of SBR!

bigboydan

That 22 year old I was dating about 6 months ago seemed to be please however, I wasn't too pleased with her though when I found out she was cheating on me sir.

flyingillini

That 22 year old I was dating about 6 months ago seemed to be please however, I wasn't too pleased with her though when I found out she was cheating on me sir.
    BBD, you filled Diana up with so much release it was amazing... How do you do it at this point in your life? You are 30 years older than me and I am only good for two releases a month.... if that.... you are a new man BBD.... G*D Bless you BBD AKA PAPI CHULO!

bigboydan

Mr.Walker has been paying with his little blue pills instead of cash sir.

flyingillini

Mr.Walker has been paying with his little blue pills instead of cash sir.
    I used to take those but they screwed up my prostate, not good. BBD, cradle me tight in your arms and tell me "it will all be ok" rock me back and forth like a toddler with MS.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

WTF is this garbage thread? Is there something wrong with Illini and referring to ejacualtion and another guy? Mods, please ban illini for such filth and i believe there was something to do with a toddler as well. This is getting out of control. Not to mention he wants to pay someone to release. Its fuking foul and i'm getting sick of his shitt.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

So the mods move this to the saloon and issue no warning to Illini. Fukin mods are fuking cowards. Pieces of shitt don't know when to issue infractions and what for. Spineless fuks. Fukin educate yourself on whats right and wrong. This is filth and Illini is a pedo.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    So the mods move this to the saloon and issue no warning to Illini. Fukin mods are fuking cowards. Pieces of shitt don't know when to issue infractions and what for. Spineless fuks. Fukin educate yourself on whats right and wrong. This is filth and Illini is a pedo.
    I wasn't aware that when a poster receives a warning or infraction that it's visible to the general posting population. If you can see them, please let me know and we'll correct that glitch.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I wasn't aware that when a poster receives a warning or infraction that it's visible to the general posting population. If you can see them, please let me know and we'll correct that glitch.
    Seeing a yellow or red tag isn't an infraction?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post

Seeing a yellow or red tag isn't an infraction?
    Yes, however in some cases we give out warnings and infractions that aren't tied to a particular post - they're given for repeated behaviour. That's what I was referring to.