rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

poker!

was monday the start of a new poker season??

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ah yes, young beibs..... so proud of your two top five finishes you had to post an idiotic question to show off your blazing start to the world cup o jizz of poker promo..... quit reading the signatures on your deportation petition, smoke some more dro, and blo ur drummer..... oh, that's right, u don't have one...... when you get four or five first place badges, a handful of seconds, and a third, two fourths, etc.... totalling 13-14 badges on disply at one time, then make a phony post with some dumbazz question to show the site what a total f'n poker stud you are (that's what I always do)!!!!

love, AD

ps.... enjoy the new poker player karma while it lasts..... in six months, u'll be bitching about cracked aces, runner runner suckouts, sbr employee's sordid pasts in Tijauna, suing the site, etc. etc. etc.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-23-14 at 02:42 PM. Reason: can Mike Tyson at least get a blow job?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

damn that was harsh

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    was monday the start of a new poker season??
    Hey rufflesm , welcome back. and it's good to see you're off to a good start in this series. Yes, first day was Monday. Looks like your good play is picking up right where you left off. Hope you enjoyed your hiatus and made good use of your time away from here.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    damn that was harsh
    my bad.... i was still tilting from a second straight day of doom switch deluxe..... day one saw me go from chipleader with 14 left to bubbleboy with three straight bad beats (the knock out blow was at least by a better hand, and the next to knock out was a race; but the three that took me from 9k and the chiplead to 2500 were sick fckn' doom switch runner runner suckouts and pure sBullshitr! beibs has been playing well......... hats off to you, and good luck, muncher! having said all that, still looked like a "look at me" moment.....

rufflesmuncher

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    Hey rufflesm , welcome back. and it's good to see you're off to a good start in this series. Yes, first day was Monday. Looks like your good play is picking up right where you left off. Hope you enjoyed your hiatus and made good use of your time away from here.
    Thanks buddy I was hoping it was a new session been about a week that I'm back!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rufflesmuncher View Post
    Thanks buddy I was hoping it was a new session been about a week that I'm back!
    wow... just got a good look at that shiner, justin.... put a steak on it! what's that, justin, what did you ask? NO JUSTIN!!! NOT A TUBESTEAK!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-24-14 at 01:27 PM. Reason: stomp on my testicles so I can feel Mike Tyson's pain!

rufflesmuncher

Name:  grumpy-cat-meme_.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  51.0 KB

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

op likes to hit n run