Betpoints: 369

reduced rake

Good news for DSI poker 5 dimes poker , Rake has been reduced/

http://www.cardschat.com/news/winnin...the-beast-1852

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Sin post honest result of you winning decent cash-----please-----I just cant play those sites....maybe seeing a winner will make me gain some confidence in them

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Sin post honest result of you winning decent cash-----please-----I just cant play those sites....maybe seeing a winner will make me gain some confidence in them
    i m doing well in tournaments and cash games, my problem, as everyone here knows, is my addiction to PLO where i had lost all the winnings.
    I did very well in tournaments, because of the structure, it benefit good play. Cash tables are good now with the reduced rake, makes it better however, your wild nature in cash games indicate that you are a very loosed player and you are up a great deal at some point to then loose all at the end of the session.
    good luck bud
    Points Awarded:

mikejamm gave sinmiedo 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Honestly I never played cash online...played 6 man 60$ tournaments NL TURBO... and 60$ PLO HEADS UP's ....I did pretty well...I just don't know many people that continued on to other sites with similar results....seemed like most "all the sudden" changed sites....not their style...and all magically did slightly worse....I dunno....maybe its just in my head....guessing not though...
    Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    i m doing well in tournaments and cash games, my problem, as everyone here knows, is my addiction to PLO where i had lost all the winnings.
    I did very well in tournaments, because of the structure, it benefit good play. Cash tables are good now with the reduced rake, makes it better however, your wild nature in cash games indicate that you are a very loosed player and you are up a great deal at some point to then loose all at the end of the session.
    good luck bud

PaperTrail07

And GL to you on the tables as well....Watch out for that PLO....it gets everyone from time to time...