Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Spew and Run List

Maybe some of the less experienced players didn't know this but it is generally frowned upon for a player to quickly leave after he/she looses a massive pot on a failed bluff or any other awful play. The correct action would be to reload the max buyin and attempt to get even and or "go for broke".

I'm so sick and disgusted by this happening from so many of my fellow players that yeah you guessed it!
    I'm making a List. Yeah you heard me a List and you don't want to end up on it because it will live forever on the internet. So be careful.

Don't spew and run. Stick around a while eh?

spew
    spyo͞o/
    verb
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

expel large quantities of (something) rapidly and forcibly.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"buses were spewing out black clouds of exhaust"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: emit, discharge, eject, expel, belch out, pour out, spout, gush, spurt,disgorge"factories spewed out yellow smoke"

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I don't spew and run, I just lose and to broke to rebuy. Good thread though.

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    I don't spew and run, I just lose and to broke to rebuy. Good thread though.
    Ok well you are not on the list... for now.

Feel free to add any spew-tarts as they reveal themselves.

Lowly Oaftard
    Lowly Oaftard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

It's pretty obvious you have a moral obligation to try and borrow points anyway that you can to get back in the game. Just a pointer for soliciting loans : Title your loan request PM with the phrase "Hey Bud".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How about a bananas tilt and run list?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Oaftard View Post
    It's pretty obvious you have a moral obligation to try and borrow points anyway that you can to get back in the game. Just a pointer for soliciting loans : Title your loan request PM with the phrase "Hey Bud".
    Damn straight.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    I'm making a List. Yeah you heard me a List and you don't want to end up on it because it will live forever on the internet.
    So where's this list?

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

there is something going on at this stage of the completion.
    tonight I played with 2 totally unknown players that were hitting like no tomorrow. playing so bad but hitting, and started looking to see o they are, an find nothing, not one single post. It is disturbing to see that been a member ( pro)to see that anyone can compromise good player s opportunities, that it took hard work to earn , and I m not taking about me, in tis particular case, Grountwoker, is a payer that needs those points. When SBR stared with the Pro status idea, it was to provide pro players with perks such a free tournaments ad more.
    That was the plan I that i remember, but all got derailed some time ago and need o be revised somehow, otherwise any new one day hit and runner can ruin 3 month of effort.
    It is inconsidered to the regulars that put day in and day out the effort to play the best poker and continue their improvement on the game we love .

I hope the mods look this problem.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Maybe some of the less experienced players didn't know this but it is generally frowned upon for a player to quickly leave after he/she looses a massive pot on a failed bluff or any other awful play. The correct action would be to reload the max buyin and attempt to get even and or "go for broke".

I'm so sick and disgusted by this happening from so many of my fellow players that yeah you guessed it!
    I'm making a List. Yeah you heard me a List and you don't want to end up on it because it will live forever on the internet. So be careful.

Don't spew and run. Stick around a while eh?

spew
    spyo͞o/
    verb
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

expel large quantities of (something) rapidly and forcibly.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"buses were spewing out black clouds of exhaust"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: emit, discharge, eject, expel, belch out, pour out, spout, gush, spurt,disgorge"factories spewed out yellow smoke"

"spewing and running" is what i usually do.... spew my chips into a pot that i get sucked out on and lose my entire sbr bankroll, and then run to see if it's 11:01 yet so i can get another 12 points to make my bankroll at least 12......

love, billy loco aka carseller aka auto donk

Jedi Mind Picks

Auto Donk added to "The List"

Jedi Mind Picks

SBR Poker added to "The List"

Auto Donk

SBR Poker added to "The List"
    just so i can be sure, which id of mine are you adding to the list? and, just so i can be further assured, what the fck is this list again? list of fcking donks that repeatedly get sucked out on....? if so, put me at the top o that mother fcker.l....... love, bobby loco

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    tonight I played with 2 totally unknown players that were hitting like no tomorrow. playing so bad but hitting, and started looking to see o they are, an find nothing, not one single post. It is disturbing to see that been a member ( pro)to see that anyone can compromise good player s opportunities, that it took hard work to earn , and I m not taking about me, in tis particular case, Grountwoker, is a payer that needs those points. When SBR stared with the Pro status idea, it was to provide pro players with perks such a free tournaments ad more.
    That was the plan I that i remember, but all got derailed some time ago and need o be revised somehow, otherwise any new one day hit and runner can ruin 3 month of effort.
    It is inconsidered to the regulars that put day in and day out the effort to play the best poker and continue their improvement on the game we love .

sin, this is classic new id karma...... new id's run hott to, in the traditional form, get them to commit money to the site by making them think they are the second coming of phil ivey, dan harrington, barry greenstein, etc etc etc...... sbr obviously uses some second-hand bullshit program that is programmed along these lines.... i myself benefitted from it when i first joined.... don't believe me, check out kockn's post after a mere three days of me owning this site after just having joined....... best advice i have, stay outta hands with id's that are new........

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    just so i can be sure, which id of mine are you adding to the list? and, just so i can be further assured, what the fck is this list again? list of fcking donks that repeatedly get sucked out on....? if so, put me at the top o that mother fcker.l....... love, bobby loco

"spewing and running" is what i usually do.... -Auto Donk
    This is how you got added to "The List" and it just so happens to be the top.

"The List" is still young, but it will grow older with age.

Auto Donk

"spewing and running" is what i usually do.... -Auto Donk
    This is how you got added to "The List" and it
    just so happens to be the top.

"The List" is still young, but it will grow older with age.

at least i'm at the top! of something.........

just between me and u, jedi, and DO NOT MENTION THIS TO ANYONE ELSE..... hush hush: u just might want to add Billy Loco to the list, too...... I, uh, i mean "he", wants double credit!

ProlificalD
    Update your status
    ProlificalD's Avatar Become A Pro!

sin, this is classic new id karma...... new id's run hott to, in the traditional form, get them to commit money to the site by making them think they are the second coming of phil ivey, dan harrington, barry greenstein, etc etc etc...... sbr obviously uses some second-hand bullshit program that is programmed along these lines.... i myself benefitted from it when i first joined.... don't believe me, check out kockn's post after a mere three days of me owning this site after just having joined....... best advice i have, stay outta hands with id's that are new........
    my belief is all poker sites give new players a 'honeymoon' like that....however I dont believe in the notorious "doom switch"

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lmfao

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Wait so now it's bad etiquette to:

-Hit and run
    -Lose and run

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post

Both of you guys are spot on! Some new fuk with seemingly not a fuk'in post to his name, will hit every fuk'in miracle river hand against you, every damn time! Call it what you will, but I call the sbr fuk'in employee plant bullshit! Same old shit, just a different name. And granted if they are actually a noob non pro who just found the site, again rest assured, you're gonna be fuk'ed every hand you play against exactly what AD calls the "second coming of phil ivey, dan harrington, barry greenstein, etc etc etc". This shit is nothing new, and hasn't change at this shit hole since poker client started here.

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Wait so now it's bad etiquette to:

-Hit and run
    -Lose and run

Yes, if one is spewing chips in any form, points, money ect. It is polite and correct to stick around and continue to do so.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

f U i spew and run if i want. I do it all the time. Ask anyone. A matter of fact . I just did it. My chips I get to lose them as i choose

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    f U i spew and run if i want. I do it all the time. Ask anyone. A matter of fact . I just did it. My chips I get to lose them as i choose
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave Jedi Mind Picks 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jedi Mind Picks

This thread although very serious in its nature of "The List" it does require at least a small sense of humor to understand and decode its message. If you do not have one, please see previous post and press play.
    Last edited by Jedi Mind Picks; 04-25-14 at 09:45 PM. Reason: blah