Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

BetDSI poker worth it?

I posted in another thread about books I wanted to sign up for. It came down to BetDSI because I want both poker and a book. Any one that has played there can you let me know what its like? I have read the reviews but would rather hear from the people that I trust here than someone on a review site that has some grudge or something.

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I think I remember Sin saying that he plays there or maybe it was 5Dimes. I've had the client downloaded and maybe have played around a little on there but nothing significant. I play on some other skins that use the same game platform but I'm not positive if they are entirely the same player pool...

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I played there and did not like it. There were the same grinders that all spoke non-english so I personally got the impression of collusion.

Either way, when I played there, there were not enough games to keep me interested. That might have changed since I played there.

Cash out took a VERY long time and cost a lot of $$.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I played there and did not like it. There were the same grinders that all spoke non-english so I personally got the impression of collusion.

Either way, when I played there, there were not enough games to keep me interested. That might have changed since I played there.

Cash out took a VERY long time and cost a lot of $$.
    I held off cause I read almost the same thing that you are saying here BD. damnit I need to find a place a like and Im picky

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

if you want to try, do it but stay away from the cash tables.
    I made a loo of money in tournament and lost all in the ring games

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Can't go wrong with bovada poker, lots of action & tournys... I play there daily