Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Even the Lord can't win at SBR!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

what do you mean last day of weekly schedule? I see tourneys tomorrow. Please keep the dalies going I have thousands of rollover still

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    As much as I feel honored by your kind comment, saying that undermined many good players, that day in and day out put their time for the competition, Such individuals like \ JakePavy, Downsouth, Tatddy, Beerdog,no1here, autodonk. smitch124,Arunsh,Bitemyus, GaryDN, ShuganRua yourself and many others, are the spine of the poker room.
    SBR poker has give me the best times of my poker game, and , the opportunity to mingle with many people that i would never meet in any other circumstances, \people like \mikejam. milwokiemike, Roxyfish, iwinyourmoney, chemm, SBR Jhom, Gummo, Wulfman, 4uk4life, and the list can go for another 100 names at least.
    But i need to spend serius time in poker if i want to continue with the growing process, and there are a limited amount of hours that i can dedicate, and by mixing the way of thinking the game between SBR poker points with real money, because creates bad habits, in my game and i need to be focus in one objective.
    \good luck bud!!!!!!
    very good point, if you are playing a lot of real cash games this place can create bad habits. Still Sin you taught me plenty about poker here don't leave.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    its rigged shithole poker anyways why would you care
    Fuk off asshole! It was a suggestion! Several players on here have stated that Saturday is a bad day. I can play on either day dip shit, just figured I'd put this out there and see if Sunday was an option if more people wanted to play that day. You fuk'in suck at poker anyway, shouldn't fuk up your plans at tranny bar you'll work'in at for spare change.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-11-14 at 07:18 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Unbelievable. Why was this thread merged with one asking about the upcoming contest???????????????????????

Stuff like this is why every poker thread at SBR turns into a train wreck and we can't ever have any meaningful discussion here about poker.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Unbelievable. Why was this thread merged with one asking about the upcoming contest???????????????????????

Stuff like this is why every poker thread at SBR turns into a train wreck and we can't ever have any meaningful discussion here about poker.
    perhaps there is no more motivation behind the business model for the poker room. it started great and with a lot of sponsors but lately it has been sloppy .
    At the end we belong to a sport betting site not a poker site, and that is what why things are like at the present time.
    Many if the guys that i took good poker advice ( that really helped) are no longer here, at least we are missing about 20 of them, and the poker forum feels the need of those guys, however you Jedi and some other still contributing with learning material.
    Good luck Dane

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

After a short break, I'm getting the itch to play again. Been caught up in fantasy baseball the past month.

Actually thinking about mixing in some sngs with my ring games this time around to change things up a little. Problem is sometimes I have to drop what I'm doing and leave my computer. Ring games cater to that a little bit better than sngs and mtts...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Bump

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Bump
    Oh lawd its alive! Its alive!! Wait.....Wait....nope dead again.
    This thread has been taken over by the randoms that are SBR poker lol

First 12