Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not that i really give flying liplock on a fckstick about it, but this thread is always interesting......

two names to add to the hnr list.....

no1here (hit and ran me in nl holdem),

and imack (owned his ass in omaha..... he sucks out on one hand on riv,wins hi and lo then bails like a little-boy-bitch).....

smart move on both of their behalves, because both knew they were outclassed by far! good moves, wussies!

love,AD

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    You guys are not getting the point, if you guys play like that on sbr I won't even want to see how they play at real tables. If you hit and run someone at a poker table in vegas for $5k you can guarantee he will come after you and kill you
    Just a hypothetical question. Let's say someone hit and ran someone... the person who wins and leaves... maybe he thinks he'd kick anyone's ass at the table if they came running after him. So in all essence... maybe he hit and runs you... and kicks your ass? What if that happens? You get double whammied.

I think people leave quickly after winning a big hand at SBR because they know in a few more minutes... they'd lose it right back. Because Lou's bullshi# software jerks us around... and we're tired of it.

Auto Donk

i agree with you, most probably bail b/c they believe the equalizer programming will give it right back to the person who they just took it from..... in the case of the two guys i just named, they both knew the golden rule of poker: "Don't Fck With The Donk!" they got lucky and bailed, back under the rocks from which they came.......
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Auto Donk 22 Betpoint(s) for this post.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Add Augustus and OTL to it, 2 big twinks.
    I don't hit and run. I leave the tables when my rollover is complete or I get knocked out of the daily/Sunday points tourny, whichever comes first. Believe it or not, I do have a life outside of this site.

Cheers.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Pretty sure if I get up a buy on Phil Galfond I'm getting the hell off the table.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Pretty sure if I get up a buy on Phil Galfond I'm getting the hell off the table.
    dane, get real..... there's only so much game u can have before the cards make a difference..... i've played with wsop main event finalists that I felt totally comfortable with, and certainly not overmatched...... I once blew tj cloutier off a hand with 72..... I had intended to show the bluff, but out of respect, and that he's old school and damn near 6-4 to 6 5 and gruff, i mucked it.......... don't sell yourself short..... it's just another friggin' human!

First 12