Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Has there been a triatholon poker leaderboard update recently?

I haven't seen one. anyone know what the deal is?

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

I have not but I think they are doing them every few weeks or so !! Not sure ??

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

wake the fawk up sbr - huge tourney no update ??? granted im sucking but im sure the leaders want one.

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    wake the fawk up sbr - huge tourney no update ??? granted im sucking but im sure the leaders want one.
    DITTO TO THIS! 3 WEEKS SINCE LAST UPDATE! JACKIE BLUE.......EPIC FAIL HERE

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

If you are in the top 15 SBR poker tournament leader board, just subtract the point you made the 1st week playing SBR poker tournaments and the you will know where you stand. If you are not part of the top 15 , you can figure how many point you need to get to the top.

stuler

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    If you are in the top 15 SBR poker tournament leader board, just subtract the point you made the 1st week playing SBR poker tournaments and the you will know where you stand. If you are not part of the top 15 , you can figure how many point you need to get to the top.

I know exactly how many points I have for the tourney, WTF does that have to do with the other 300 peeps playing poker top 15 doesn't mean squat. I was in 9th 3 weeks ago, have not had a lot of cashes since, so how in Zeus's butthole am I suppose to figure out where I stand. a guy in 103rd could be leading the thing right now, hell maybe the left shift click guy is stomping a mud hole in everyone's ASS by now.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by stuler View Post

I know exactly how many points I have for the tourney, WTF does that have to do with the other 300 peeps playing poker top 15 doesn't mean squat. I was in 9th 3 weeks ago, have not had a lot of cashes since, so how in Zeus's butthole am I suppose to figure out where I stand. a guy in 103rd could be leading the thing right now, hell maybe the left shift click guy is stomping a mud hole in everyone's ASS by now.
    the top 20 had a shot at some the prizes, and you defenetly have a shot to the grand prize, the rest of us may get some points, at best but everything still open for anyone to make the top 10 where the prizes are.

stuler

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    the top 20 had a shot at some the prizes, and you defenetly have a shot to the grand prize, the rest of us may get some points, at best but everything still open for anyone to make the top 10 where the prizes are.
    ............................... enough said. GL Sin I do like playing poker with ya pal!

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I am just wondering what happened they were on top of it for a while. What happened?

stuler

They all got a hold of the crack pipe and just can't let go.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I guess sbr decided that anyone willing to commit 1+ hours a day to stay in the running to any one of these endless strean if 3 month long tourneys would be here anyway, no need to update.

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    I guess sbr decided that anyone willing to commit 1+ hours a day to stay in the running to any one of these endless strean if 3 month long tourneys would be here anyway, no need to update.
    This...