METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

2more to add on hit and run list

the plant homo katstale and the old 70 year old virgin Oldschoolgambler
    hit and ran at omaha.

OldschoolGambler
    OldschoolGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't YOU show up at the table. Neither of us came onto your game. You saw the betting was heavy and probably might have been could have been WR going on? You could have peeked in and left if u didn't like the show, but since you are a "pro" u decided to mix in. Don't cry like a little school girl when u get burned in a game like that. Hopefully lesson learned and u might grow up one day to be an oldschool gambler.

ProPicker713
    METS!

You hit a double up on me and left like a little b**ch after your twink bud katstale left.

ProPicker713
    METS!

Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolGambler View Post
    Didn't YOU show up at the table. Neither of us came onto your game. You saw the betting was heavy and probably might have been could have been WR going on? You could have peeked in and left if u didn't like the show, but since you are a "pro" u decided to mix in. Don't cry like a little school girl when u get burned in a game like that. Hopefully lesson learned and u might grow up one day to be an oldschool gambler.
    I was betting as well I would have rebought as well the betting wasn't a problem

ProPicker713
    METS!

Funny you would be the first person to reply to this thread.