USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

9PM Poker Tourney

So went to register and got message saying you can only play in one limit tourney per day? This is fine but my 10 points were deducted from account? Help??

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

The 10 points are in your poker account balance, once you close that it will return to your forum balance.
    Note you can only play in 1 tourney daily unless stated otherwise.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Whats up USCphilly? quick couple poker things.
    1. Its only one tourney per day unless they have one that is a special like New years Eve, Christmas, etc.
    2. A lot of time your pts take like ten minutes to transfer after you closed the poker client(sometimes you have to open it again and close it)
    3. You will see a ton of people playing crap hands like 7-2 even when the big blind goes all in they will call and the flop will be 7,7,2. Just how it happens don't be shocked.

Other than that GL

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Thanks guys, yes I did see it return. I'm still confused though as to were my rolled over (400) points went to? I've opened and closed the poker client several times and still nothing?

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

and you have already played 1200pts worth of them in poker? its 3x rollover. When you open the client, go to cashier it will give you the status of you rollover. It will tell you if it is rolled or not. If not when you go to join a table it there will be 2 tabs one says your regular pts balance the other says your rollover balance