bwh785
    bwh785's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Will giving my license and cc get my identity stolen with BetONline?

Hey everyone,
    I've never posted here before. I have about 600 dollars on BetOnline right now, and in order to withdraw, they require a scan of your license and CC. Has anyone done this WITHOUT having their identity stolen within the next few months? I know there are some horror stories with this site, but they seem to be more of the variety of people not getting paid big amounts, rather than having their information used without consent.

THanks for any info!!

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27392

Last edited by Krashman; 02-28-14 at 01:25 AM.

bwh785

So is that a yes or am I being paranoid?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bwh785 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I've never posted here before. I have about 600 dollars on BetOnline right now, and in order to withdraw, they require a scan of your license and CC. Has anyone done this WITHOUT having their identity stolen within the next few months? I know there are some horror stories with this site, but they seem to be more of the variety of people not getting paid big amounts, rather than having their information used without consent.

THanks for any info!!
    after you give them your cc info, expect many panamanian children to rejoice in the dirt covered streets as their parent's will be buying them clothes and food with your credit line!!!! have fun with those mother fcking crooks!!!!!!

bwh785

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    after you give them your cc info, expect many panamanian children to rejoice in the dirt covered streets as their parent's will be buying them clothes and food with your credit line!!!! have fun with those mother fcking crooks!!!!!!
    Then why are there people who report no issues?

Auto Donk

Then why are there people who report no issues?
    think of how Bum Phillips referred to coaches, as the analogy fits well here with these penetrating ripoffs located in lovely Panama. Bum said there's two kind of coaches, them that have been fired, and them that will be fired!

with BOL65, there are two kinds of dumbasses that give their crdit crd acct info to complete strangers in a foreign land unreachable by legal process: them that have been ripped off and been the subject of crdit crd fraud, and them that will be ripped off and the subject of crdit crd fraud!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-28-14 at 12:03 PM. Reason: to take out idiotic astericks sbr puts in for crdit crd

bwh785

So then what do I do with my 500 dollars in winnings?

Auto Donk

So then what do I do with my 500 dollars in winnings?
    tell these fcksticks there is no reason in hell they need a copy of your *********** to give you your money...... tell them Johny Fckin Cochran is your lawyer and he hates all filthy central americans who rip off americans (those dumbasses won't know he died several years back). how did you open the acct? deposit with a ***********? if so, tell them fuckoff, you had that info when I opened the account, and you don't need it to send me my fckin money!

bwh785

Haha I'll give it a shot. Did you personally have a bad experience with them?