USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

What are Poker Points?

Just curious? Played 1st SBR Poker Tourney and came in 2nd. What are points and how can they be used?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

The poker points you won from the tourney today need to be played at the ring games to convert into real sbr betpoints. There is a 3x rollover requirement. When you open SBR Poker click on the 'Texas Holdem' tab on the left and play in the ring games. You can find a table most evening/nights. Nice start today and good luck.

SportMac
    SportMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Just curious? Played 1st SBR Poker Tourney and came in 2nd. What are points and how can they be used?
    Congrates !!, Go ahead and make these point real, with Poker.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    use them to buy a baseball bat to bash your computer to pieces in about two months, when your "deal the knew players hands" programming on SBullshitR ends, and u start to get ass-raped at the tables...........

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    The poker points you won from the tourney today need to be played at the ring games to convert into real sbr betpoints. There is a 3x rollover requirement. When you open SBR Poker click on the 'Texas Holdem' tab on the left and play in the ring games. You can find a table most evening/nights. Nice start today and good luck.
    thanks man and congrats on beating me! Great all in on my part J4 vs AA!!

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

Yup, you have to roll over the points a few times.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Rua very nice you have been tearing it up at the tables bro. nice

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Ok. Am I missing something? I've tried to check out the ring games on several occasions and have only had the opportunity to play once. Is there a good time to play? Another way of rolling over these poker points?