Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Winning poker network

Who plays at winning poker network?

Thoughts?

Who has holdem manager 2?

Thoughts?

I already had hm1 so im definitely just going to upgrade that, but is there any fukkin tips i can get from it?

I am grinding this summer instead of baseball

I hate not having rakeback but i am keeping my money at betdsi instead of americas cardroom

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

I play there, and found a lot of bot.
    DSI is good but you m want o cheque out their withdrawal policies. America's and 5dims offer rake back!!!!!!!!!!
    tournaments are soft and easy to win .
    I play a lot of PLO and has lot of action.
    Rake is to high so I stay away for e tables, only plying 1 2 short handed were I found no bot, and more loose play, however I must agree with Biemyusdoj at there are a lot of nits an rocks making it hard to make some money, that I why I prefer tournaments
    G L

RudyRuetigger

sin were you drunk for this post?

sin why arent you playing on pokerstars?

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    sin were you drunk for this post?

sin why arent you playing on pokerstars?
    I do not drink , however my kneeboard has some issues .AS per pokerstars, I do have an account there ,but I prefer smaller crowds for torments, not 600000 per game. I found that the small networks offers more fish than there.

RudyRuetigger

do you play the 100k guarantee on winning poker?

i railed it last night just to see the action

sinmiedo

once via a satellite. Last night I misted the cut for the Latin American in Panama. I was 1st for the most of the tournament and then, got bad luck and finished 70 .
    you are a very strong heads-up and you will do fine there.
    I play the small 10 dollars 1500 guarantee that I won many times. easy money o building a br/

sinmiedo

4 pm is a 2500 guarantee that usually enter in level 9 . it may take 6 hours , and I like the blind structure . I won that 3 days on a row 2 weeks ago, unfortunately lost the winnings on plo ( my weakest point)

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Sinmiedo pls teach me ur ways

RudyRuetigger

well with sin it is no mistake i disagree with him on many things

but i respect many things too, including patience and temper

well, i just dont make a thread and comment on that.

i should start threads complimenting people on their poker play. that would be a fukkin site to see

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    well with sin it is no mistake i disagree with him on many things

but i respect many things too, including patience and temper

well, i just dont make a thread and comment on that.

i should start threads complimenting people on their poker play. that would be a fukkin site to see
    I agree that we disagree in some points, but mostly misunderstandings due the passion we both have for the game. I hope to see you there and best of luck, since you are a well all around player!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

HM2 works on ACR but its kind of tricky.
    I hate the software but the rakeback and bonus combined with Beast promo can be really nice.
    If you are willing to log a lot of hours and mix it up in the cash games there is some good action.
    There are bots for sure and actually some really top notch pros grabbing big payouts from the Beast rake race.
    As odd as it sounds they are playing every level of ring game all at once in order to keep up the high volume needed to grab the top spots
    so they can't be avoided.
    Any one who is playing cash there and not going for beast promo is burning money in the added rake. Kind of a waste of $ imo.

RudyRuetigger

but why do you say it is kind of tricky? the hud part?

i loaded betdsi hands into hm2 easily so cant be that part.

im not worried about bots. i plan on 4 tabling 25nl (serious) with 4 or less at the 6 max

no rakeback at dsi

acr payments are taking a while, i trust dsi

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    HM2 works on ACR but its kind of tricky.
    I hate the software but the rakeback and bonus combined with Beast promo can be really nice.
    If you are willing to log a lot of hours and mix it up in the cash games there is some good action.
    There are bots for sure and actually some really top notch pros grabbing big payouts from the Beast rake race.
    As odd as it sounds they are playing every level of ring game all at once in order to keep up the high volume needed to grab the top spots
    so they can't be avoided.
    Any one who is playing cash there and not going for beast promo is burning money in the added rake. Kind of a waste of $ imo.
    true!!!!!!!!!!! I made 106 in he best last moth, finishing somewhere in the150 mark . It is doable but requires lot of money and equipment to run at that level.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rudy, quit drinking pls. You'll be even bossier

Jedi Mind Picks

Its more the the huds during game play, they act strangely. I had problems getting them to stay in the right place at times. You can read about some of the problems on HM2 forum.
    I never played at DSI but it is the same platform is it not?
    I cant imagine playing that software with out the massive bonus and rakeback I currently get.
    Only place I don't really mind not having RB is Bovada because it is just a massive fish bowl.

RudyRuetigger

Its more the the huds during game play, they act strangely. I had problems getting them to stay in the right place at times. You can read about some of the problems on HM2 forum.
    I never played at DSI but it is the same platform is it not?
    I cant imagine playing that software with out the massive bonus and rakeback I currently get.
    Only place I don't really mind not having RB is Bovada because it is just a massive fish bowl.
    yea dsi same but without rakeback

i just trust them more than the other sites on this network.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Does ac pay? I'd kill to be able to play at stars and tilt again. All about game selection. Know your players and table stats. I play cash though

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Does ac pay? I'd kill to be able to play at stars and tilt again. All about game selection. Know your players and table stats. I play cash though
    yeah they pay, its been about two months since I last ran in the beast, payouts were as fast as anywhere else that I know of

raketherake gives 27% rakeback and the initial deposit bonus clears fast.

http://www.raketherake.com/?refer=1125082

link for Raketherake sign up, then use link from them to sign up for ACR
    Last edited by Jedi Mind Picks; 02-10-14 at 03:12 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

Jedi Mind Picks

I remember now that they (ACR) told me of a DC they offer to move funds fast but it takes a little to get it set up.
    Reminded me of the good ol neteller days.
    I never ended up doing that, but maybe in the future.
    I should be back playing there next month I think when I can put some solid hours into the beast.
    Last edited by Jedi Mind Picks; 02-10-14 at 03:36 PM.

RudyRuetigger

i heard on 2p2 their payments are taking longer

i signed up for rakeback.

my connection isnt the super speed one, and i do run an extender. i deposited $100 on ACR and got timed out of my HUsng. i checked 2p2 and only a couple people experienced similar problems but they have.

i gamble on sports mainly so id trust dsi more and be able to gamble big on sports

Jedi Mind Picks

Yeah I don't blame anyone on having trust problems with any online games.
    Its hard to get solid info, most forums are people overreacting about payouts or crying, lying or selling something.
    Its been a while since black friday, I've never really stopped playing but have had to learn alot from trial and error.
    I've gotten money stuck and handled some big delays since.
    The funny thing is the only place I haven't gotten paid from is Lock and I've opened alot of accounts.

RudyRuetigger

jedi remind me, you get 50 points for these posts

jedi, i prolly wont pay within 6 months but i do pay.

jedi, ask cabo. he helped me with an app and i said id pay. check point and post history

now who can help me with hm2? this shit is completely different than hm1. and dont say the same fukkin things their vids say. yes i know how to import hands auto and all that bs. i am looking for basics.

aka, show me exactly how to set up hud on hm2
    aka, show me how to set graph
    aka, show me how to show all stats for every session

well, ill give points for each. i do owe a ton of points, but i will honestly pay. ive never stiffed or hit n ran even though fukkin autodonk thinks so. (granted, im not gonna fukkin make you a point thousand-aire but ill give you about 100 in due time for a little help instead of me looking it up...no time frame on pay tho)

PM me for your knowledge. i am not gonna fukkin let others copy what i receive

Jedi Mind Picks

Well I never used HM1, I'm not exactly an expert but I've been using a little while now. I know what you mean about the videos.
    I will say that the support forum workd good and they do respond fast.
    Get used to using the regular hud stats before adding stuff thats harder like notecaddy but thats what you really want to get into.
    PM me some questions if you want. I can't say for sure I'm able to explain everything well.

thechaoz

yeah they pay, its been about two months since I last ran in the beast, payouts were as fast as anywhere else that I know of

raketherake gives 27% rakeback and the initial deposit bonus clears fast.

http://www.raketherake.com/?refer=1125082

link for Raketherake sign up, then use link from them to sign up for ACR
    Fuggin A I appreciate it. As someone who has a double whammy (lives in the US and Washington state) it's really hard to find decent rooms

bestfriendjoe
    bestfriendjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I don't play on WPN but I do love my HM2. I always found PT3 a little too confusing while HM2 works fast, is constantly updated and at least for me, is really easy to customize.

Spagnolol
    Spagnolol's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuggin A I appreciate it. As someone who has a double whammy (lives in the US and Washington state) it's really hard to find decent rooms
    If you are American and want to play poker, why not go for Bitcoin poker rooms? They are all US friendly, they are 100% anonymous and they have cash outs in just a few hours.

If you are not into Bitcoins, it is understandable and i would also suggest to go with WPN, either AmericasCardroom or BlackChipPoker

Jedi Mind Picks

Yeah there are currently a few running right now with decent payout times, I have found that each has a few positives and maybe a few negatives. Like some have better software, some are better for MTT but maybe harder cash games...ect.
    I move around a bit mostly for different rake races, and promo's. For instance this month I've been playing at carbon. It sucks that they cancelled rakeback but through my RB account I'm getting some free electronics and or cash options while taking part of a sitngo race that pays weekely bonus for leaderboard + profits + cash back on poker points/VIP.
    So it adds up nicely and makes any down swings not really hurt so bad while I'm putting in a lot of volume.

Spagnolol

Yeah there are currently a few running right now with decent payout times, I have found that each has a few positives and maybe a few negatives. Like some have better software, some are better for MTT but maybe harder cash games...ect.
    I move around a bit mostly for different rake races, and promo's. For instance this month I've been playing at carbon. It sucks that they cancelled rakeback but through my RB account I'm getting some free electronics and or cash options while taking part of a sitngo race that pays weekely bonus for leaderboard + profits + cash back on poker points/VIP.
    So it adds up nicely and makes any down swings not really hurt so bad while I'm putting in a lot of volume.
    How is the action on the Merge network nowadays? They have fallen significantly in traffic over the last 6 months

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Spagnolol View Post
    How is the action on the Merge network nowadays? They have fallen significantly in traffic over the last 6 months
    They have decent size MTT running daily and often a tournament series running (OPS currently). I've been playing sitngo's there and I've been able to fire up 8-12 tables at a time once I get a few going. I haven't looked at any numbers. Mostly waiting for the weekend for MTT.
    I personally hate playing cash there, I'm not completely sure why. Some decent regs there for sure and not a ton of games going.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    I do not drink , however my kneeboard has some issues .AS per pokerstars, I do have an account there ,but I prefer smaller crowds for torments, not 600000 per game. I found that the small networks offers more fish than there.
    Hi Sin, first off I want to apologize for my rudeness in the past, I am better than that, sorry, second I play at both DSI and 5D, I have sports money in both of the books, correct me if I am wrong, but they are on the same network.

Spagnolol

They have decent size MTT running daily and often a tournament series running (OPS currently). I've been playing sitngo's there and I've been able to fire up 8-12 tables at a time once I get a few going. I haven't looked at any numbers. Mostly waiting for the weekend for MTT.
    I personally hate playing cash there, I'm not completely sure why. Some decent regs there for sure and not a ton of games going.
    Thanks for the info Maybe i should check out Merge again, i moved after they closed most of the skins on the network and eliminated rakeback. But with a good tour schedule it might be worth my grind again

thechaoz

Carbon is solid but takes months to pay out. No joke..

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Hi Sin, first off I want to apologize for my rudeness in the past, I am better than that, sorry, second I play at both DSI and 5D, I have sports money in both of the books, correct me if I am wrong, but they are on the same network.
    Yes, also, Americas Card ( former Doyls Room )and a few more skins.
    As per the rudeness, ever mind, this game take all of us out of our composure , all the time. Best of luck,

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

What games do they spread on 5dimes?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

betdsi is winning poker network. 5dimes has 28% rakeback and also has another cardroom with 50% rakeback