greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

What can we do about czu81?

Another complete abortion of a player who brings nothing to the site because he doesn't post and runs with chips from the posters here who mean something. Unreal there are so many failures on here.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Another complete abortion of a player who brings nothing to the site because he doesn't post and runs with chips from the posters here who mean something. Unreal there are so many failures on here.
    let's do this about czu..... nothing! however, it is good to know we have the green hit-and-run-police hippo out here protecting all of us non-hit and run players from the horrible scourge of hit-n-running! I can sleep better at night knowing that I am "hippo-protected" from being hit and run upon. I only wish you'd reported rudyRUNtigger before he hit n ran me! keep up the good work!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

HIPPO! u are bad loser....

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO

Cry cry hippo! Bad loser!!

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry your J high not good.....but nice play!!!!

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 3975617
    $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 03:18:00 31.01.2014 ET
    Table 'Ambition', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 7 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 2 (playing) : greenhippo, amount $129.60, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : Czu81, amount $374.35, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Czu81: Small Blind ($1)
    greenhippo: Big Blind ($2)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to Czu81: [Kh, Qc]
    Czu81: Raise [btn] ($5)
    greenhippo: Raise ($14)
    Czu81: Call [btn] ($9)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [5d, 7d, Qs]
    greenhippo: Bet ($115.60)
    Czu81: Call [btn] ($115.60)
    greenhippo: Show Cards ($0)
    Czu81: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Qh]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [9h]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    greenhippo: Show Cards ($0)
    Czu81: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $258.20, Rake $1
    Summary greenhippo: bet $131.60, won $0, net $-131.60
    Summary Czu81: bet $130.60, won $258.20, net $127.60, HoleCards [Kh, Qc], HiHand [three of a kind, queens] [Qs, Qh, Qc, Kh, 9h], won $258.20 from main pot

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cuz is good people, I've played with him for 30-40 minutes when there are three people plus at the table.
    lots of guys don't like playing HU hippo

greenhippo

Where in there did it show j high? Can this inbred do anything right?

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO

Man! U made this thread cas u lost about 200 points against me......... But u don't deserve it because u are posting a lot.. If u are starving I suggest we should make here a charity tournament for u....

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Hippo, you're a little slow on this one.

Sbr poker is 100% predetermined and nothing but a big phony scam by them.

They have all the non-posting scam accounts and point whore accounts as well. Guys who vacuum up all the points and you never see them cashing them out in their point histories.
    Non-pros are programmed to win also.

It would last 2 weeks tops if it wasn't rigged. Then they would go back. They couldn't afford it. This forum would go broke.

You can't even enjoy this laughable garbage of a product they put out.

I understand why they do because they can't afford to get beat.
    It's all false advertising and one big scam, but I find it hilarious how they exploit how broke you are by doing it.

That's why they do winner take all bullshit for contests for the cash, and use the triathlon scamming for blackjack as well (All predetermined accounts will win obviously) so you only have to scam one account then throw a couple scrub accounts a few points for 2nd and down the line.
    Even most of those spots are scammed by predetermined sbr accounts as well though.

If the poker software was legit, there would only be me and a handful of ppl killing it.
    These are just facts.

Basically cowards either way. Using posters and wasting their time with predetermined outcomes.

The stains that win aren't posters on here.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

this guy hippo is a fcking crybaby. i never say or do anything..just play poker and he gets mad at me for playing aggressive and then tries to talk bad about me...i'm here to win some points for fun, not make a fcking living out of this thing.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

czu is one of the best here

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Hippo, you're a little slow on this one.

Sbr poker is 100% predetermined and nothing but a big phony scam by them.

They have all the non-posting scam accounts and point whore accounts as well. Guys who vacuum up all the points and you never see them cashing them out in their point histories.
    Non-pros are programmed to win also.

It would last 2 weeks tops if it wasn't rigged. Then they would go back. They couldn't afford it. This forum would go broke.

You can't even enjoy this laughable garbage of a product they put out.

I understand why they do because they can't afford to get beat.
    It's all false advertising and one big scam, but I find it hilarious how they exploit how broke you are by doing it.

That's why they do winner take all bullshit for contests for the cash, and use the triathlon scamming for blackjack as well (All predetermined accounts will win obviously) so you only have to scam one account then throw a couple scrub accounts a few points for 2nd and down the line.
    Even most of those spots are scammed by predetermined sbr accounts as well though.

If the poker software was legit, there would only be me and a handful of ppl killing it.
    These are just facts.

Basically cowards either way. Using posters and wasting their time with predetermined outcomes.

The stains that win aren't posters on here.
    Oh look at that, Benny talkin out his rear again. "Everyone but me is an SBR plant", lol. So SBR gives away 10k points a day in overlays as part of their dastardly plan to then pay people to play poker and win the points back, and then pay those posters again with gift cards when they cash them out? What part of that scheme is to SBR's advantage again? Solid proof that even solid cappers and decent poker players are subject to the same delusions as others Put an extra layer of tinfoil on your hat and leave meaningful discussion to wiser minds than yours.

To the original topic, hitting and running etiquette is a bit different on a site which drives most of its poker traffic with rollover requirements. Personally I consider it good form to let the table know if you're close to finishing rollover...but not everyone thinks that way of course. Just win what ya can when ya can and accept the table breaks as they come imo

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

atleast we see who the real plants are

More fake laugh here
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet, and BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Oh look at that, Benny talkin out his rear again. "Everyone but me is an SBR plant", lol. So SBR gives away 10k points a day in overlays as part of their dastardly plan to then pay people to play poker and win the points back, and then pay those posters again with gift cards when they cash them out? What part of that scheme is to SBR's advantage again? Solid proof that even solid cappers and decent poker players are subject to the same delusions as others Put an extra layer of tinfoil on your hat and leave meaningful discussion to wiser minds than yours.

To the original topic, hitting and running etiquette is a bit different on a site which drives most of its poker traffic with rollover requirements. Personally I consider it good form to let the table know if you're close to finishing rollover...but not everyone thinks that way of course. Just win what ya can when ya can and accept the table breaks as they come imo
    Who didn't know your point-whore flaming mouth would have responded to me.
    Proving my point exactly.
    Sbr doesn't give away anything even close to that.
    Fkn queer
    Go get your plant buddy biteme in here while you're at it.
    Cowards
    2 worthless jizzstains who bring absolutely nothing to the forum.

BennyBigNuts

Triple post up a dime on ultimatepoker or bovada you broke dikkk pu$$y.
    I will stream it on here for everyone to laugh at.
    GAME OVER. You can't.
    Neither can that busted pos biteme.
    Back to your point vacuuming now bitch.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Benny, why don't you play me live, in person, with a few other players that I know. After we take your money, we would be glad to make sure you NEVER open your big mouth again about poker. You are worthless and a true coward. You would not last 2 hours with us. We would destroy you. You know absolutely NOTHING about poker.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Who didn't know your point-whore flaming mouth would have responded to me.
    Proving my point exactly.
    Sbr doesn't give away anything even close to that.
    Fkn queer
    Go get your plant buddy biteme in here while you're at it.
    Cowards
    2 worthless jizzstains who bring absolutely nothing to the forum.
    So let me get this straight: your counter-arguments to a well-worded post are "I bet you don't have any poker money online" (false), "I disagree with very basic math, but somehow I'm correct" (false), and general name-calling (yup, false)...and yet I'm the one bringing nothing to the forum

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Benny, why don't you play me live, in person, with a few other players that I know. After we take your money, we would be glad to make sure you NEVER open your big mouth again about poker. You are worthless and a true coward. You would not last 2 hours with us. We would destroy you. You know absolutely NOTHING about poker.
    Neverfukkinheardofupal

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    this guy hippo is a fcking crybaby. i never say or do anything..just play poker and he gets mad at me for playing aggressive and then tries to talk bad about me...i'm here to win some points for fun, not make a fcking living out of this thing.
    Making jokes about you desperately trying to get your rollover done isn't anything other than poking fun at you playing anything and fast because you're trying to get your rollover done. Your c$nt ass got all upset because I said "mw needs this rollover quick" That was it and you got all but hurt. You little pussy ass bitch, if something like that gets you upset, take the fukking tampon out and put in a new one. Unfukkinreal some \*\*\*\*\*\* nobody on here talking like he fukkin matters.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

^^^i rest my case...bitch of year right there. and you said more then just that..you're just a whiny bitch. its ok..i'll let you sit there and grind away your 10 cents worth of points..

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Join us next week for the thread of guys who need to get laid more.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    this is some funny shit.... reminds me of when I won a 2000 buck freeroll trny at an underground game in htown, and was required to play two hours of their 2-5 cash game afterward. three of the guys at the table, all Hispanic, all had Browning hats on.... about three hands in, I get dealt aa.... already seeing how aggressive these guys and a group of other regulars were playing me and the other guy that cashed decent who didn't know them, I make it 50 preflop, get five calls, flop a set and make it 100, still get five calls.... long story short, get flushed on the river for a good chunk of my trny winnings..... told the chatos "you dickweeds could have at least wore different hats, to not make it so obvious.... fck this game!!!" Picked up my remaining chips, went to the game girl/cashier, said, "cash me out...." she looked at the primary game runner, who could sense I might shoot up the place.... he nodded his head as if to say "we'll waive the 2 hr requirement", and I got paid about half of what I had just chopped 1st and 2nd place money for in the trny for (the game runner, who I knew as an distant acquaintance, thought I was connected with the Russian mob -- he'd seen me and a chick who knew some of these guys hangin with them in a bar, and figured I must be connected with em). but for that, I'm quite certain they'd have insisted I play the two hours or until I busted, and ida lost all my winnings within thirty mins..... Moral of the story, of course you and your f ucking friends could take apart one f'n player, whether it be benny or fckin chino rheem!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-06-14 at 09:14 AM. Reason: correction