PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Please change poker software...

So that I don't lose every time pre-flop all in with Ace (higher kicker) vs. Ace (lower kicker). It's getting pretty old.

Thank you.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    So that I don't lose every time pre-flop all in with Ace (higher kicker) vs. Ace (lower kicker). It's getting pretty old.

Thank you.
    OK... consider it DONE
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

good man biteme, quick fix!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post

Thank you.
    why ask for a change? you wanna win on this p o s site, play like sht.... ie, make sure ur on the bad side of every f'n hand u get it all in on.... play a9 - a6, u can't lose against ace big.... rather than beg for a change, just use ur knowledge of how f'n rigged and f'd up it is to ur advantage..... chase every f'n gutshot draw, u 'll crack over pairs and the dreaded top/bottom two pair flop 95 percent of the time. never play with already rolled over pts, u'll just be giving them away. play like shit, to win on shit!

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

AD is right you can call anything here with nothing. You can catch suck bullfukin shit on the river cause the program needs to reduce the players when you are all in
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Mitchell88 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.