mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Update: Player in Borgata “Chipgate” Tournament Arrested

Check out this fuk'in douche bag, real winner this guy.

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/player...t-chips-25333/

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

unreal

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

several lessons to be learned here... but i'm too hung over to type them all out.... most obvious tho, never flush your counterfit chips down the f'n toilet of your own room! second, who in the hell was the trny administrator? those dopes are supposed to know exactly how many chips are in play, and what the hell they look like; and how in the hell was this dude getting them in play? come back from a break and suddenly his stack it double its pre-break size, with off color chips? too funny!

reminds me of a 40-50 person weekly tourney I used to play in htown at nightclub during the week.... the game runner used typical "dice on the edges" chips that can be bought on line, and after a few months the dark blues, which were the second highest value in play, started showing up in excess numbers, such that at the end of the that week's trny, the game runner had more dark blues than his case would hold!!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I was living in NC when this happened and remember this. It was big news. Looks like the guy let himself go since then. Flushing chips down the toilet of your own room? Come on man

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Yeah, what kind of fuk'in idiot flushes fake chips down the toilet, think'in they wont clog up the pipe!

According to Jennifer Bogdan of the Press of Atlantic City, plumbing staff from Harrah’s Resort were working on an issue that started the ball rolling towards that arrest. Unclogging a sewer pipe in the hotel, the Harrah’s staff found not the usual clog in the drains. Apparently someone had used a toilet to flush down 2.7 million in counterfeit Borgata tournament poker chips.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Mean while the ocean is fifty feet away

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

300k bail

he should be taken in the backroom and chinese tortured first