knight
    Hail to the Redskins
    knight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline update

After posting here about my negative experience with Betonline, they ended up doing right by me. A representative PM'ed me here on SBR and I told him my story. SBR must have their ear, because my issue was quickly resolved and then some: they gave me a $100 credit to my (measly) poker bankroll! I asked for an explanation, and I got a thorough, coherent and believable response, as follows:

On 20 December your poker client malfunctioned in a very peculiar manner causing a continuous stream of corrupted data packets that our monitoring software reported to the development team and they took appropriate action to avoid other players being affected by the occurrence.

This action was taken on a server level (i.e. the support team was not aware of this) and thus software searches for IP blocks did not yield any results and in depth investigation needed to be conducted in order for the situation to be resolved.

We followed normal procedures to try and resolve your query, but when this failed (multiple times) we contacted the software development team. However, they were also not able to resolve this immediately (this was when we requested you to send a screenshot of you pinging the server). When this also failed, we contacted the Infrastructure Manager of the development house, and he, upon investigation, found what the issue was.

Kindly note that we have also given you $100 to play only in poker, this is to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

So I am once again a happy customer of Betonline. I hope they do right by the rest of you, too.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    After posting here about my negative experience with Betonline, they ended up doing right by me. A representative PM'ed me here on SBR and I told him my story. SBR must have their ear, because my issue was quickly resolved and then some: they gave me a $100 credit to my (measly) poker bankroll! I asked for an explanation, and I got a thorough, coherent and believable response, as follows:

On 20 December your poker client malfunctioned in a very peculiar manner causing a continuous stream of corrupted data packets that our monitoring software reported to the development team and they took appropriate action to avoid other players being affected by the occurrence.

This action was taken on a server level (i.e. the support team was not aware of this) and thus software searches for IP blocks did not yield any results and in depth investigation needed to be conducted in order for the situation to be resolved.

We followed normal procedures to try and resolve your query, but when this failed (multiple times) we contacted the software development team. However, they were also not able to resolve this immediately (this was when we requested you to send a screenshot of you pinging the server). When this also failed, we contacted the Infrastructure Manager of the development house, and he, upon investigation, found what the issue was.

Kindly note that we have also given you $100 to play only in poker, this is to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

So I am once again a happy customer of Betonline. I hope they do right by the rest of you, too.
    translation: "we had every intent of fuucking you up the ass and stealing ur money, but because you whined enough, and started causing us bad p.r. issues, we're gonna give you back the money we planned to steal from you, and some extra that we will easily steal back from you. ps. you'll never take a dime outta this site from here on out, you whiny bitch"

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Betonline is a great book... I've been with them for about a year now and they've always paid me within their stated timeframe. They are top notch.