kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Need some advice

US player looking to start playing online again..

I used to play a lot online back in the old days, pokerstars, full tilt etc..

haven't had money in an account in over 3 years.. i started playing recently on 5dimes and have been doing ok but there just isn't enough action at the tables for me because I am a MAC user and to play on 5dimes i can only play in there "open waters" system which isn't part of any big network.. trying to play in a sit n go is impossible..

Should i just go back and play at full tilt or pokerstars ? Points for good info .

p.s. i like playing sit n go's , bigger tourneys, and 5/10 nl

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

just go to bovada or somewhere on the merge network

also whats this about should you just go back to pokerstars? if you know what you are doing, yes go there

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

And make sure to learn 5c omaha

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    just go to bovada or somewhere on the merge network

also whats this about should you just go back to pokerstars? if you know what you are doing, yes go there
    i dont even know if they are around.. i just noticed full tilt is still off limits to US players..

when the whole black friday thing went down rudy.. i wasn't playing online.. and i really didn't keep up with it.. now that so long has passed i just assumed things were back to normal

looks like i will just play at bovada..

theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Carbon is open to us players as well.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

You can play on Full Tilt or PokerStars even if you're from USA. Connect with a player outside USA, who you trust (will not steal your money and run away), make an agreement with a deposit of your money to his account, you'll play with and then use TeamViewer. Again, not a great option if you think players aren't trustworthy, but still.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    Carbon is open to us players as well.
    true, and no worries about withdrawing your winnings, either! Because with this piece of shtt crooked rigged bulllsht site, you won't have any after your first month of play!!!! only play on carbon if your idea of fun is 1. getting kicked in the balls over and over till your numb, or 2. you love taking bad beats with every big hand your dealt, or both, of course. Carbon is the sorriest excuse for a poker site I have ever come across. At least with poker stars, you only had your big hands sucked out on 2 outta every 3 times, not every fucckin time like on Carbon..... Best carbon story: the sorry penetrates crashed their sunday 100k guaranteed trny b/c the float was so big they were gonna have to pay out half the prize pot themselves due to the relative low number of entrants, so they just crashed the fuccking thing and then refunded entry fees.... Rather than play at carbon, just take whatever money you were going to deposit there, go to a bank and get all ones/fives for it, head to your local two story strip club, and make it rain down on the ho's on the first floor..... up until the hoodskanks figure out its only small bills raining down on them, you have the time of your life watching them scurry about down below! Much more fun than taking bad beat after bad beat on car-f'n-rip-off-bon poker.....

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the site to make decent coin at daily auto donk? I'm international right now.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

until shit gets legalized and regulated, I'd stay away from all but the state-licensed sites in Nevada.... I think you have to be in Nevada or international to play at them, haven't even tried them myself. My understanding is that they are still in their infancy..... I think they are at wsop.com and some sht called "ultimatepoker.com"..... Currently, I play mostly live in Houston and only play online on sat/sun at a shthole site called "pureplay.com", as I won a free lifetime membership during my trial period and they have a 5k and 2k trny on sat/sunday, and nightly 1k's that are all free to me (some dumbasses actually pay 20-30/mo to play there, which I guess makes it legal). Pulled about $3-4 k out of it in a year or so of just fcking around, but it totally sucks as well, bad beats, rigged software, etc.... I m just looking forward to the wsop circuit events in ok, la, and maybe even tunica this year.....good luck! if u try the Nevada sites, let me know what you think of them.......

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Make sure you get a rakeback account.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post
    Make sure you get a rakeback account.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Stay away....Wulf---go directly to pokerstars

mdsvtr
    mdsvtr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

bovada has a reasonable amount of constant SnG going at any given time. But if you can play at Pokerstars, then most definitely play there.