greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

2nd in today's Highroller

Had a crap day at the tables yesterday, today more than makes up for it. Lots of solid players today. Great way to spend the late afternoon.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd hardly be bragging about your finish.... you should've been gone at least twice in hands with me, but for sucking out with the dominated hand...... cherish the "newbie's sbr 'karma'" while it lasts.... soon you won't hit two outters on the turn, nor flop your ace when you shove with ace rag.........

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'd hardly be bragging about your finish.... you should've been gone at least twice in hands with me, but for sucking out with the dominated hand...... cherish the "newbie's sbr 'karma'" while it lasts.... soon you won't hit two outters on the turn, nor flop your ace when you shove with ace rag.........
    Why can't he brag? Is there not room for 2 around here???

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Nice run and finish. Congrats man!.
    Fixed

Auto Donk

u know, fuforlife, ur right! I need to go create a sep thread about my bad ass finish, and my recent first place in that trny, as well. Hell, ida finished in his place if he hadn't first hit a two outter on me, followed by a three outter..... hell, fuforlife, u could even brag about all the hours u spend in Omaha with a twenty chip stack sitting in front of you.... that's real penetrating impressive!!!!

greenhippo

How odd, Auto had all the time in the world to run his mouth, at the table, with the other players sitting there. Yet not a word?

greenhippo

Too busy having to beg for a betpoints loan I guess.

Auto Donk

and hippo, and fuforlife, you know im just messin with u both..... Hip, I enjoyed it too... ura pretty solid player, and you'll do well amongst the degenerates on sbr..... Good luck!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

greenhippo

I've seen you bury a guy or two at tables. We're good.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    How odd, Auto had all the time in the world to run his mouth, at the table, with the other players sitting there. Yet not a word?
    u'll figure it out...... dumbass

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

u know, fuforlife, ur right! I need to go create a sep thread about my bad ass finish, and my recent first place in that trny, as well. Hell, ida finished in his place if he hadn't first hit a two outter on me, followed by a three outter..... hell, fuforlife, u could even brag about all the hours u spend in Omaha with a twenty chip stack sitting in front of you.... that's real penetrating impressive!!!!
    Oh stop, you're hurting my feelings.
    Just remember, you're the only one that cares what you do here and you'll do just fine

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Auto Donk

you got it all wrong, fuforlife..... I haven't done a damn thing on this site for even me to care about--thus, there is no one in existence givin a fck..... acquired a few walmart shoppin sprees and a half dozen pizzas.... whoa!!!! call the fuckin cnn crew for a special story..... talk about hitting the big time!!! I'm pretty sure Robin Meade will be giving me a happy ending soon!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

you got it all wrong, fuforlife..... I haven't done a damn thing on this site for even me to care about--thus, there is no one in existence givin a fck..... acquired a few walmart shoppin sprees and a half dozen pizzas.... whoa!!!! call the fuckin cnn crew for a special story..... talk about hitting the big time!!! I'm pretty sure Robin Meade will be giving me a happy ending soon!
    Let's not forget you've also become the poker posting attention whore. Biggest fuk'in cok mouth with nothing to say. Everybody is tired of your fuk'in redundant bullshit act, we've seen it all before from pussies like you. You really should get back to what you do best, swallowing loads of jizz and taking facial shots. Back to mommy's basement for your daily ass reaming.

greenhippo

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****Hand ID 3889223$30 + $3 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 18:26:00 29/12/2013 ETTable 'Table 51351', 10 seats max, Real moneySeat 4 is the button. Small Blind $400, Big Blind $800Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10Seat 1 (playing) : no1here, amount $9350, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 2 (playing) : nebunul_eur, amount $1450, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 3 (playing) : mpaschal34, amount $13700, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 4 (playing) : OTL, amount $2825, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 6 (playing) : greenhippo, amount $2415, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 7 (playing) : 4uk4life, amount $8800, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 8 (playing) : JAKEPEAVY21, amount $3825, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 9 (playing) : hax_eur, amount $6950, amount bet $0, penalty (None)Seat 10 (playing) : AutoDonk, amount $10027, amount bet $0, penalty (None)greenhippo: Small Blind ($400)4uk4life: Big Blind ($800)** Dealing Down Cards **Dealt to greenhippo: [Qc, Jd]JAKEPEAVY21: Foldhax_eur: FoldAutoDonk: Raise ($1600)no1here: Foldnebunul_eur: Call ($1400)mpaschal34: FoldOTL: Foldgreenhippo: Raise [btn] ($2365)4uk4life: FoldAutoDonk: Call ($765)nebunul_eur: Show Cards ($0)greenhippo: Show Cards ($0)AutoDonk: Show Cards ($0)** Dealing Flop **Community cards: [Js, 4d, 6h]** Dealing Turn **Community cards: [6c]** Dealing River **Community cards: [5c]** End Round **** Evaluate **greenhippo: Show Cards ($0)AutoDonk: Show Cards ($0)nebunul_eur: Show Cards ($0)** Showdown **Main pot $5450, Rake $0Side pot #1 $1930, Rake $0Summary nebunul_eur: bet $1400, won $0, net $-1400Summary greenhippo: bet $2765, won $0, net $-2765Summary AutoDonk: bet $2365, won $7380, net $5015, HoleCards [5s, 5d], HiHand [a full house]

2 outer on the river to knock me out. But does he say anything? This shit is probably his life. In fact, judging by how much he's on here, I'd bet dollars to dixie it is.

greenhippo

Not to mention his a9 against aj and hitting the 9 on the river to stay in 30 minutes ago.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Congrats on the nice finish by the way greeny! Don't let this autocok swallower fuk with you man! He's just a no life dip shit with a cok in his mouth, just the way he likes it.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Let's not forget you've also become the poker posting attention whore. Biggest fuk'in cok mouth with nothing to say. Everybody is tired of your fuk'in redundant bullshit act, we've seen it all before from pussies like you. You really should get back to what you do best, swallowing loads of jizz and taking facial shots. Back to mommy's basement for your daily ass reaming.
    mike, I m tired of ur shit. just tell me where your at and i'm gonna come beat the everliving shit out of you. you're a penetrating pussy, and I will enjoy beating the penetrate outta you. Or, If u like to travel, I'll give you my address in a private message and you can roll on over and take your ass beating. If I ever see you in person, you better run like the little pussy you are, as I will immediaitely start beating your ass.... got it you sorry penetrate????/ you better, as I am gonna kick the shit outta you. I promise!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Not to mention his a9 against aj and hitting the 9 on the river to stay in 30 minutes ago.
    quit being such a whiny pussy.... you didn' post the hand history of your suckouts yesterday.... guess what comes around goes around..... take ur suckouts like a man and quit posting them... nobody wants to try to decipher all that bullshit. but yes, where u lucked out the day before, you got ur ass handed to you today. and it was you own fault, failing to bet your aces when I hammered you with two pair.... ever heard of raising shitty hands out when you have a premium hand? if you don't, expect the two pair anal raping you received..... better play will lessen the impact of the suckouts, etc..... you were singularly unimpressive in yesterday's trny, and were accordingly sent to the rail.....

Auto Donk

2 outer on the river to knock me out. But does he say anything? This shit is probably his life. In fact, judging by how much he's on here, I'd bet dollars to dixie it is.[/QUOTE]

haha, man those hands were sweet! good to see what a whiny greenpussyhippo you're turning into. post the history's on the two and three outters u hit, greenpuss..... I could give a penetrate, personally, but had to say something when I saw your dumb ass posting about a second place finish.... and I don't say shit in the games b/c I cant u dumb penetrate..... sbr 's shit doesn't work on my laptop, and they cant' tell me why.... tried to reload shit, etc... nothing works..... so don't take it personally when I don't tell u "fuckoff, you suckout grreenpussy hippo" when your seven's beat my 8's, or your ace 8 lucks out and beats my nines.... and generally, just quit ur penetrating crying.... or i'll have to beat your ass in addition to mikejampoleloverautocockingskullfcukedin tooblivion's ass...