andybord
    andybord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

5Dimes Poker balance disappeared

Hi folks-

I had a small balance accumulated in 5Dimes poker room that disappeared overnight....it was only about $20...wondering if anyone else has had this happen? I was just on with their chat for an hour and was told they'd send it to the poker vendor and get back to me tomorrow with an answer....

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

any update here?

andybord

just chatted with them now...the response was their poker provider is a 3rd party and they haven't responded to 5Dimes' email from last night yet which is "odd because they usually respond right away". The live chat person then asked me to inquire again at 8 PM eastern tonight.

I would encourage anyone using the 5Dimes poker sites (my issue is in "Open Waters") to document their balances as best they can. I'm going by memory on mine and the completed tournament history only goes back 36 hours.

I'm still hoping for a positive resolution and will post once I get one.

andybord

My balance was returned to my account. It did take some "Live chat" time to get this resolved, but I wasn't hassled about it or anything and didn't have to document my balance. It was some sort of technical glitch and the knew it was from the start.

long_gamma
    long_gamma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

u ever been able to actually withdraw anything with 5d? theyve given me such a run aorund

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by long_gamma View Post
    u ever been able to actually withdraw anything with 5d? theyve given me such a run aorund
    withdrew many times from them. no hassle ever.

that never happened in poker, it does scare me a bit that its a 3rd party vendor, easy for a penetrate up to get missed.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    withdrew many times from them. no hassle ever.
    Ditto, people crap on 5D CS often, but 5D is the best, and second isn't even close for US bettors.
    The pay quickly, they don't stiff, and they have more options than anybody else.