Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

12-23-13 AutoGrinch 10am lastlonger

pros only, 100 pts heads up with AutoDonk. respond with "in". Similar to the Grinch, I will still your chips!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Maybe santa will bring you some mouthwash to get the my jizz smell outta your mouth donkdick sucker. you're about as stupid as they come you fuk'in no life loser. Now back to mommy's basement dick swallower! Go pay your fuk'in loans you worthless piece of shit! Instead of posting last longer, why don't you ask for what you really want, a big fuk'in dick to last longer in your mouth! Here's ya go jizz lover, open up big and wide and choke on my cok, choke on it like you do at the tables!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

pay your losing wager pal
    Points Awarded:

CashItIn gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    pay your losing wager pal
    what debt, PAL? Just as you know i've seen the updated bd, I know u saw my post on 12-19 saying I was tired of your hedging and not agreeing to any set terms, and withdrew my offer to you to have you choose whatever stakes u wanted, conditioned on it being the very next leaderboard (which I made to you on 12-17, when you were still dead money). Obviously, you were fearful that it might post before you could undo your "dead money" status, and therefore you did not accept that counter. You had previously said it had to be the next sat, sun or Monday, and I rejected that, as the entire 2-1 original offer was based on your inability to realize you were actually LOSING when you were claiming to be 1000 pts ahead of me. I made the original 2-1 odds offer as somewhat of a joke, knowing you were off your rocker, or at a minimum bad at math, and didn't realize you were anything but 1000 pts ahead, but actually 40 behind. After originally thinking you were good, you were all over that bet, but once u realized you couldn't add or read badges, you called off the bet.

In hindsight, you obviously should have accepted my 12-17 offer and its condition, because sbr, after saying it was going to post updated results "shortly" -- (on a day when you were dead money) -- curiously decided to wait several more days to publish an updated leaderboard -- just long enough for you to exceed the 200 pt difference we talked of. But you didn't accept it.... unless I'm missing your acceptance post of my 12-17 offer. Given that you hadn't accepted it, I withdrew it on 12-19 at 3:57pm, noting both your hedging and sbr's conduct of saying "shortly" then waiting days to actually publish.

Funny, tying u down to a bet was like trying to pick up mercury after you realized you couldn't properly add up points or read badges, and in fact were dead money. You couldn't agree to the "next leaderboard" for fear that they would post it while you were losing...... and you never accepted that condition after it was made, again, on 12-17. (Show me the Post! -- think jerry Maguire-- if I somehow missed you accepting that 12-17 counter)

Good reading for you might be Corbin on Contracts.... the offer and acceptance/counteroffer chapter would be a good start. Then the section on withdrawing an offer before acceptance...... haha!

All that being said, I'll give you 500 pts...... Just because you're generally a good guy. Only condition, you have to admit that you were intentionally not accepting my "next leaderboard" condition I made on 12-17 because at that point you knew you were dead money -- so u didn't say "I accept" or even choose the stakes I offered, but rather you gave me 5 pts for a post, with the intent being to continue to hedge, and in your case hope, that you could acquire enough pts to have more than 200 by the next leaderboard. Once you fully admit all of the foregoing, I'll x-fer the pts........

no admission, no pts, as there was never an offer and acceptance of my "NEXT LEADERBOARD" condition, and we all know it was because you were dead money at that time; and after seeing what sbr was doing with its "shortly" delay, I withdrew that offer before there was ever any acceptance of it...... prove me wrong if you feel otherwise. Or admit the stuff in the preceding paragraph.

The choice is yours.... maybe you can make one this time.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Maybe santa will bring you some!
    And to MikeAutoCockJammitDownHisThroat:

one word: AUTOCOCK

you coined that phrase -- AUTOCOCK-- because you love getting skullfcked into oblivion by someone repeatedly thrusting a huge tool down your flaxen throat as if, similarly to one repeatedly autofolding in poker, your adult theatre stranger how you are blowing through a glory hole is on "AUTOCOCK", rapid-fire pumping into your eager piehole until he tosses about a quart of hate paste down your willing throat!!!!!

JAKEPEAVY21

never thought that I was dead money..I did grossly miscalculate and at that point I wanted to cut the wager in half...I still blew you out of the water, not sure how that is dead money. Whether you pay or not, I could care less at this point. I know not to deal with you in the future.

Auto Donk

never thought that I was dead money..I did grossly miscalculate and at that point I wanted to cut the wager in half...I still blew you out of the water, not sure how that is dead money. Whether you pay or not, I could care less at this point. I know not to deal with you in the future.
    dead money as in if sbr posts a usual weekly update (READ THE POSTS), U LOSE. You get cocky and reply with you owned me by a grand THROUGH LAST SATURDAY A WEEK AGO, which I know is complete bullshit. I post a joke bet and you bite at it like a hungry trout, AND I KNOW IF THEY DO YOU ARE DEAD MONEY!!!!!!!! GET IT? YOU COULD NOT HAVE WON THE BET I PROPOSED!!! GET IT???? And, if sbr posts the update as of the day they said it was coming "shortly", YOU CANNOT WIN.... DEAD MONEY!!!! GET IT????? THAT'S HOW YOU WERE DEAD MONEY, AND COULD NOT WIN!!! AND THAT'S WHY YOU CONTINUED TO SHADILY HEDGE YOUR penetrating RENEGOTIATION OF AN ORIGINAL BET YOU COULD NOT WIN!!!!!

enjoy the points, Jake.... ie, Mr. Mercury

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

This is crazy!

JAKEPEAVY21

I appreciate you honoring our deal. Happy holidays.

Auto Donk

I appreciate you honoring our deal. Happy holidays.
    I have never not... in anything in life. Best wishes to you and yours, Jake!

And now, to the real fun.... you and I, heads up for a grand (1000 betpoints), on who last longer in the final. Easy terms, you game? (You should give me 1.5 to one, given jojo has me and four others busting out 85th!!! -- but I'll take it heads up!)

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Nice try, tying to welch out of a bet you clearly made. Better to save your reputation, than to be known as a fuk'in stiff.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Nice try, tying to welch out of a bet you clearly made. Better to save your reputation, than to be known as a fuk'in stiff.
    now now, mike, the only thing u like is stiff..... stiff and autococking down your eager, willing *** receptacle of a throat!!!!