Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

free disconnects and player ratings

where are everyone's ratings.... I try to get into the sanctuary where the only game is to donk off some coin, and it wont let me in...... where do I find other player's ratings. saying mine is 2230 or some bs like that..... and while poking around, I found I have two free disconnects.... what the hell are these for? can I disconnect someone else? jake peavey comes to mind!!!! only way I can stop the man...... ie, The Man

dare
    dare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2710

mine is 1400

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    where are everyone's ratings.... I try to get into the sanctuary where the only game is to donk off some coin, and it wont let me in...... where do I find other player's ratings. saying mine is 2230 or some bs like that..... and while poking around, I found I have two free disconnects.... what the hell are these for? can I disconnect someone else? jake peavey comes to mind!!!! only way I can stop the man...... ie, The Man
    The free disconnects allow you to take my dick outta your mouth so I can spray all over your face! You get to "disconnect" from suck'in my cok and you get a nice facial! Just the way you like it boy! So remember, you only get two, so when you're done taken all of Jake's load on your pimply little douche bag face, well all know how much you worship "the man", come on down and I'll disconnect your big lips with a jizz facial.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The free disconnects allow you to take my dick outta your mouth so I can spray all over your face! You get to "disconnect" from suck'in my cok and you get a nice facial! Just the way you like it boy! So remember, you only get two, so when you're done taken all of Jake's load on your pimply little douche bag face, well all know how much you worship "the man", come on down and I'll disconnect your big lips with a jizz facial.
    one word, mike: AUTOCOCK

you coined that phrase -- AUTOCOCK-- because you love getting skullfcked into oblivion by someone repeatedly thrusting a huge tool down your flaxen throat as if, similarly to one repeatedly autofolding in poker, your adult theatre stranger how you are blowing through a glory hole is on "AUTOCOCK", rapid-fire pumping into your eager piehole until he tosses about a quart of hate paste down your willing throat!!!!!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

I see you paid up puss boy. Nice job. Don't run your fuk'in mouth if you can't back it up.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by dare View Post
    mine is 1400
    Same here

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Same here
    don't sweat it Opti, at least you're gonna get dead last in the Promo Final! You bust out right before someone takes me and four others out in 85th in what must be a monster trainwreck a hand later!!!!