lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Banned from 888 poker

Told the livechat host to die in a planecrash. They sent me an email saying I'm a problem gambler and will do everything possible to keep me away from their site. It all started when I busted a low stakes final table AA vs AK and demanded my balance withdrawn.

5000+ tourneys played, millions of cash hands played

Be careful when you play drunk folks, these chat hosts will not be threatened

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

is a chat host like a pit boss or something?

lunch

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    No they pretty much do penetrate all except direct you elsewhere. Alison was not to be fked with

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    if pit bosses sit in little cubicles earning minimum wage, I guess so.....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Told the livechat host to die in a planecrash. They sent me an email saying I'm a problem gambler and will do everything possible to keep me away from their site. It all started when I busted a low stakes final table AA vs AK and demanded my balance withdrawn.

5000+ tourneys played, millions of cash hands played

Be careful when you play drunk folks, these chat hosts will not be threatened
    had a similar experience with pureshit.com (aka pureplay.com), won a free lifetime membership during my trial period, and am banned for telling a guy, after he we qualified for their fiveK weekly final and he said "gl to everyone but autodonk" (I had made it very hard for him to qualify since I was the jackass big stack), that I hoped he contracted herpes..... BANNED!!!! Don't really care tho, the site is as rigged as they come.....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you have over a million hands of micro stakes poker and you're telling chat hosts to go die in a tire fire you need help. First of all if I could kill someone in a plane crash, I wouldn't use my wish on a fukkin chat host girl.
    Jeez if I had some loser wishing death upon my employees I'd ban them too.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If you have over a million hands of micro stakes poker and you're telling chat hosts to go die in a tire fire you need help. First of all if I could kill someone in a plane crash, I wouldn't use my wish on a fukkin chat host girl.
    Yeah really dane! Fuk'in newbie dumbasses! Micro stakes broke dick assholes complaining because they got banned for being dick heads! Serves both your idiots asses right! Besides, autodonkshit is gonna die from having a donkey dick rip his asshole open, just the way he likes it!

lunch

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Yes it was one of the worst plays in my poker career. I'm very lucky they paid my balance

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow, what a funny story, you made me laught with this...