View New Posts
  1. #1

    BetPhoenix Live Dealer...uh?

    Since when do dealers hit on 17?

    I was dealt 8/2, hit received a King = 20

    Dealer had card down, and a 7, dealt a card was a ten....= 17....hit, 4...= 21

    I lose.


  2. #2

  3. #3

    I see, wasn't aware of that.

    The hand before this magically got canceled too.



  4. #4

    not you again austin with your lack of telling the absolute truth when dealing with live bj

  5. #5

    Live casino is a rip off too. Don't be fooled. I could explain in detail how it's fixed but I'm sure you can figure it out if you pay attention.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Live casino is a rip off too. Don't be fooled. I could explain in detail how it's fixed but I'm sure you can figure it out if you pay attention.


    of course its a ripoff but this austin dude is a character , i like how he lied to all of us till the dude from 5 dimes posted his chat

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    of course its a ripoff but this austin dude is a character , i like how he lied to all of us till the dude from 5 dimes posted his chat
    Oh is that him? I remember that but didn't realize it was Austin.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    not you again austin with your lack of telling the absolute truth when dealing with live bj

  9. #9

    7 and a 10 is not a soft 17. Ace with a 6 would be a soft 17.

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Regardless of soft 17 or not...hitting a 4 for 21 would have pissed me off big time

  12. #12

    Point is, like the above Porter said, there should of been no hit

  13. #13

  14. #14

    i play at betphoenixs live casino a lot and i dont see how its rigged? ive won a lot more money than ive lost playing baccarat. I could just be getting lucky and playing the oppisote side of a large bettor though.

  15. #15

    is this like the time when you told us you were dealt a black jack when you weren't ?

  16. #16

    I am actually correct, heres an email that I received late last night.

    Hello Ross,

    We had a conversation via chat earlier and regarding your claim you are indeed correct, the dealer should have never hit another card as you stipulated, I spoke directly with our manager and he will take care of this issue personally and the cancelled hand will be reviewed on video the see the cause why she cancelled the hand. I hope this complies with your request and we apologize for the inconvenience suffered.


    Best regards,


    Albert Walker
    BetPhoenix.com
    I then sent an email asking when this would be taken care of....
    Hi,

    Please note that manager arrives at lunch hours for the late shift on a daily base.

    As soon as he is here I will mention your case 1st.

    Thank you,

    Jessica
    Last edited by Austin103; 02-25-11 at 05:22 PM.

  17. #17

    I just got home from work, checked my email...nothing...

    went into the live chat and Sam is "off" today, after I was told I'd be taken care of, since he gets in at noon...

    Weird isn't it?

    How do I file a SBR complaint?
    Last edited by Austin103; 02-25-11 at 05:28 PM.

  18. #18

  19. #19

    http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4552/screenshot20110225at641.png

    ^ Proof of email

    Won't let me submit an image...


  20. #20

  21. #21

    GOOD JOB @ standing your ground there THIS IS BULLSHIT

  22. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin103 View Post
    I just got home from work, checked my email...nothing...

    went into the live chat and Sam is "off" today, after I was told I'd be taken care of, since he gets in at noon...

    Weird isn't it?

    How do I file a SBR complaint?


    At least they didn't close your account for suggesting they stopped doing that ..just got my account closed at chief .. Bs

  23. #23

    Dealer hitting hard 17 dramatically helps the player, so not like you lost EV

    Even more advantage for the player because if she hits and loses, you win, if she hits and wins, you can complain and push.

  24. #24

    Just proving the facts. Submitted the complaint via SBR.

  25. #25

Top