nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got the Best LAP DANCE I ever had Tuesday night at the strip club

Maybe I have just been picking the wrong girls to give me lap dances, but the one I got night before last made all the other ones pale in comparison.

This girl Tuesday night was in my lap and she had her nice ass pressed down pretty good right on my dick then she was just rubbing my dick with her ass the whole dance. It was like she was giving me a hand job, only with her ass.

Her ass never lost my dick either which is pretty impressive considering I am not that big. I actually had to work at not blowing my load right there as I was with other guys and I didnt want to sit there the rest of the night and on the way home all sticky and nasty and shit.

The dance was $20 which IMO is pretty expensive but it was worth it. I have had probably 5 lap dances in the past and none of them came close to this. Generally the girls I had in the past would get down into my lap a little but then stand up and rub their in my face more like a table dance.

This was all lap dance and I just loved how this girl was right on my dick and rubbing it the whole time, like she was trying to make me blow a load. That was an awesome 5 minutes.

Anyways since I dont go to these strip clubs much just wondering, is this normal ? When you get lap dance is that what they are supposed to do ? Like I mean take their ass rub your dick and try to get you off in that 5 minutes ? Or did I just get a girl who is real good at it ? If so I have had some real duds in the past.

Just wondering. Thanks

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

$20 is expensive for a lap dance?

Last time in Vegas, must have spent $2k at Spearmint

Have had plenty of sex with strippers at Rhino

Really nothing compares

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    $20 is expensive for a lap dance?

Last time in Vegas, must have spent $2k at Spearmint

Have had plenty of sex with strippers at Rhino

Really nothing compares

Omar busting them bottles.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

for double the price u paid, i could have gotten a girl to suck ur dick

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Ok maybe $20 isnt expensive to some people, but to me that expensive for a 4-5 minute dance. Maybe I am just cheap.

But of course, I am thinking $20 is expensive going by the history I have had with lap dances, which is pretty much they all sucked before this last one. I mean they would just all dance in front of me, rub their in my face a little and then bump my lap a little. I would rather give out dollars to the dancers on stage and get in my face 20 times.

But this dance the other night was worth the $20 for sure. Her ass just right on my dick pressed down hard but not too hard just right, then she rubbing my dick the whole time. I was so ready to blow. Very much worth it. Just not worth $20 when maybe only 1 out of 10 is that good.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    for double the price u paid, i could have gotten a girl to suck ur dick

No way ? A girl at the club ? My buddy had that done once in the private room and it was $200 but he is damn ugly. I would definitly pay that girl in your pics $40 for that. 2nd pic is my favorite but she looks young. But its good because I like young

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

My girl was being kinda nice to me Tuesday night,.. Had an extra $20 too,. Usually its just $5 and $10s.. Figured she was ballin!

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

LMao.....Please tell me you were kidding about almost busting a nut from a girl rubbing her ass on you.....

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    LMao.....Please tell me you were kidding about almost busting a nut from a girl rubbing her ass on you.....

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

no i was so close to busting. she was rubbing her ass all over my dick man

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

it felt like hand job only with her ass

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

her ass was on my dick and rubbing it the whole time. Damn i am glad to held back, she probably would have thought I am some loser if I blow a load during the lap dance

TheDon72
    TheDon72's Avatar Become A Pro!

that would have been highly embarassing

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

You guys gotta realize that a guy like me dont get hot chicks very often, so when a hot ass 19 year old babe is rubbing my dick with her super soft ass that gets me excited. I know it isnt pretty but its the truth and I think there are a lot of other guys just like me.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    You've never had a really good lap dance. I was a doorman at spearmint rhino (some hot hot chicks working there) guys would blow their wads all the time or so the dancers told me. Some chick in TJ almost got me in 2002 but i was wearing mesh shorts with nothing under fukkin awesome. <---- you can get away with that in mexico.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

dont worry nobs

every dude on this site acts like they are brad pitt

sounds like twenty bucks well spent

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

what are the odds that nobs will become a regular at this club?

omar you spend 2k at the rhino in vegas to get laid? that makes you a trick. just pick a few girls you like and tell them you'll be at whatever nightclub later on and to pass through. pour a few drinks and free pussy. failing that, 99% of the rhino girls do some form of drugs. just have some good smoke and blow or pills if you want a white girl. e if you want an asian. latin and black are fine with smoke.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ i see the rhino girls are the same all over never seen so much coke until that place.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

No one gets lap dances anymore. Only good thing of the economy being down is, u can pretty much get ur dick sucked in the private booth for like $50-$60. I would never pay $20 to get a lap dance, i would rather give that dub to the bathroom attendant that gives me my condom when going bak go the VIP.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

where were you......in vegas of so where

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You've never had a really good lap dance. I was a doorman at spearmint rhino (some hot hot chicks working there) guys would blow their wads all the time or so the dancers told me. Some chick in TJ almost got me in 2002 but i was wearing mesh shorts with nothing under fukkin awesome. <---- you can get away with that in mexico.

Thank you. Exactly. That was just a really really good lap dance. she was on my dick the whole time. It felt just like she had my dick out and was giving me a hand job, actually it felt better because her ass was so soft. I never had any lap dance even close to that good before.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    dont worry nobs

every dude on this site acts like they are brad pitt

sounds like twenty bucks well spent
    Yes the dance was well worth $20, it was even worth $30. I would have tipped her the extra $10 but I am a cheap ass. Still any of these guys who clown me just dont understand how good she looked + how good that lap dance was. To me that was not so much a lap dance as much as a rub my dick dance. I am still smiling from that.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    what are the odds that nobs will become a regular at this club?

omar you spend 2k at the rhino in vegas to get laid? that makes you a trick. just pick a few girls you like and tell them you'll be at whatever nightclub later on and to pass through. pour a few drinks and free pussy. failing that, 99% of the rhino girls do some form of drugs. just have some good smoke and blow or pills if you want a white girl. e if you want an asian. latin and black are fine with smoke.

I dont have that kind of money to become a regular but I will be back. But never as a regular. You have to figure the cover charge + 3 drinks + say 2 lap dances, maybe even 3, + $25 to give to the dancers on the stage thats like $150-$200 so I can do that every once in a while but not every night.