Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

American Idol - anybody watching?

"Well Shit fire save matches, fukk a duck and see what hatches!"

Steven Tyler is creepy fukking dude. He's used to getting back-stage-pass groupies to do all kinds of vile things to him. He hasn't toured for a while, thus his willingness to join AI.

Just sayin.. Don't sit on his couch with nice clothes on.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a creepy ass mother fukker. But J-Lo is nice to look at. AI is a nice money maker and a good show.

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    He's a creepy ass mother fukker. But J-Lo is nice to look at. AI is a nice money maker and a good show.
    I could not agree more. J-Lo is looking hot as hell again.

blaucoin
    blaucoin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Planet of the apes!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

I get the impression Tyler is getting laid by some of these wannabe contestants. I think it is creepy in some cases but quite funny overall. And YES J Lo is smokin hot !!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

watching for the first time in years.

finally, judges that actually have the credentials to judge others.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I am loving the additions of Steven Tyler and J Lo. I didn't think I would either but so far I was wrong.

Nicky....Chris Medina!!! Unless he has a total Hollywood meltdown, he should be a long haul!

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I watch because it is what the wife wants... She is happy when I step away from the computer to watch AI with her...

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post

Nicky....Chris Medina!!! Unless he has a total Hollywood meltdown, he should be a long haul!

You must be a mindreader cause i swear to god i was just about to mention Chris Medina.. did you see that last night?? wow.. this kid has literally taken america by storm. he is the talk of america.. everyone i know, including the GF balled their eyes out. My gf hardly ever cries, but when she saw him and his GF together, then saw tyler kiss her 3 times, i saw her eyes soaking wet. i am man enough to admit that even i had to hold back. i almost broke down too.. man, the poor girl. she was so gorgeous before and they were great together.

Unless he collapses, i can't see america not voting for him. he's such a nice guy and has a great voice too.. and he's a good looking kid. could we have seen the american idol winner season 10 last night?? who knows..

Dad

What a sob story that Chris Medina was. Shame what happened to his girl. She was a cutie pie.

Dad

For those of you that missed it.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I DVR it. It is about 20 minutes if you just watch the singing including fast forward time. Glasses teacher guy and Mexican taking care of disabled girlfriend are front runners atm for me. Also lol @ tyler eyefuckin the bartender/waitress.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

maybe jerry lewis should be hosting instead.

everyones got a friggin sob story.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

That medina story was awesome! I hope he wins

illfuuptn

Medina is the best contestant so far sans the tragedy of his wife's condition. But add that part in and he's a runaway top 6 contender imo.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

The only thing is he will have to try and keep the producers from running it into the ground a la Danny Gokey.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Man only people that watch that show are from like 55 and above

Daddy whatcha at now???

67??

illfuuptn

The only thing is he will have to try and keep the producers from running it into the ground a la Danny Gokey.
    yeah but Gokey sang sad/inspirational/borderline-christian songs so he was milking it kind of hard. If this guy stays fun and contemporary(Kris Allen style-this guy's better btw) then the producers shouldn't do too much harm.

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Medina seems like a loyal ass dude but he is going to have to be tempted by some groupie action. Did they ever say exactly what kind of accident his girl had?

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes the producers will always bring up his story which will alienate him to some viewers.

Just read an article about him and he seems to be a genuinely great guy. Here is a song he wrote while his fiancée was in the hospital.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

id suck a fart outta jlo's ass

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Dad, you just made me cry all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln73 View Post
    Medina seems like a loyal ass dude but he is going to have to be tempted by some groupie action. Did they ever say exactly what kind of accident his girl had?

I believe it was a car accident.

Arsenal, I saw that earlier today and got choked up. I hope this guy goes far.

DevilCheese
    DevilCheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4971

he does indeed look like a duck with those lips

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

When the odds come out, just take the bottom 12 to win...1 or 2 most of the time make it to the final 5..then hedge..

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Yeah, I was happy that I took Lee DeWyze early on last season.

Macnqueso
    Macnqueso's Avatar Become A Pro!

j lo is looking beautiful as ever

Macnqueso
    Macnqueso's Avatar Become A Pro!

very sad story. i give him props for sticking with her. he truly loves her to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    What a sob story that Chris Medina was. Shame what happened to his girl. She was a cutie pie.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I wasn't blown away by Medina's singing as apparently others were. Could his wife understand what was going on when she met the crew? The loss of Simon as a judge wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I generally can't keep myself watching past the first round auditions.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really don't like it without Simon.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be this year. Simon was the best judge, but JLo is a definite plus.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

what i don't like about the new judges is they don't understand yelling or screaming like simon did. i have seen 4 people go through to hollywood who screamed and sucked badly.. had simon been there, he woudl have told them they suck and they'll never be singers. even randy is a suck ass now.. he's like a puppet. he agrees all the time with the 2 judges. j.lo and tyler like everyone. simon was a connaisseur and honest, and i freakin miss him.

as for Medina.. is there any reason now to watch AI?? can this guy really lose now?? i am thinking when he has his GF sitting front row in every show, and he sings and the judges say he did great.. then camera will show his GF and we'll see her blowing him a kiss and struggling to do so., and then medina blows one back to her.. people will cry. then the next week, after his song, he waves to her, she starts to cry and tells him i love you, and he sheds a tear and says, i love you too.. the world will cry again and tell me now people are not going to feel sorry for her and him and vote for him.. i can't see anyone not voting for him now. nobody will have the heart not to vote for him.

Have we seen the winner of AI already?? who knows.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Once the show becomes live, if Medina is allowed to have his one-bug-eyed-fiance near the stage at all performances, he will win. America will vote for him. He's got the sad sad story down pat, whether it's real or not.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    what i don't like about the new judges is they don't understand yelling or screaming like simon did. i have seen 4 people go through to hollywood who screamed and sucked badly.. had simon been there, he woudl have told them they suck and they'll never be singers. even randy is a suck ass now.. he's like a puppet. he agrees all the time with the 2 judges. j.lo and tyler like everyone. simon was a connaisseur and honest, and i freakin miss him.

as for Medina.. is there any reason now to watch AI?? can this guy really lose now?? i am thinking when he has his GF sitting front row in every show, and he sings and the judges say he did great.. then camera will show his GF and we'll see her blowing him a kiss and struggling to do so., and then medina blows one back to her.. people will cry. then the next week, after his song, he waves to her, she starts to cry and tells him i love you, and he sheds a tear and says, i love you too.. the world will cry again and tell me now people are not going to feel sorry for her and him and vote for him.. i can't see anyone not voting for him now. nobody will have the heart not to vote for him.

Have we seen the winner of AI already?? who knows.
    Nicky, tell me that you are not this gulliple?

Nickyyy, you are wrong. so wrong. Once the producers know WHO they can make money off of on AI they will milk it. If they know that Medina will not be their money tree, then they will stop showing his handicapped wife in the crowd. AI is all about the money, they are not dumb. Whoever can make them the most money will win this competition, and AI camera crews will be paid to shoot what they are told to shoot.

Medina will not win this year, his singing was not that great, everybody is just getting caught up in his teary eye life story. I doubt he makes it past round two. He will definitley not make it past round 3.

DiggityDaggityDo

Oh FUKKKKKK.... I DUNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodVibrations
    GoodVibrations's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

AI has shown six hours of auditions so far. Normally I've spotted somebody to keep an eye on but not this year.. The end of the show sob stories are up to par but not the singing yet in my opinion

1234 Last