View New Posts
123
  1. #1
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 25,282
    Betpoints: 567
    Message Me

    American Idol - anybody watching?

    "Well Shit fire save matches, fukk a duck and see what hatches!"





    Steven Tyler is creepy fukking dude. He's used to getting back-stage-pass groupies to do all kinds of vile things to him. He hasn't toured for a while, thus his willingness to join AI.

    Just sayin.. Don't sit on his couch with nice clothes on.

  2. #2

    He's a creepy ass mother fukker. But J-Lo is nice to look at. AI is a nice money maker and a good show.

  3. #3
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 25,282
    Betpoints: 567
    Message Me

    Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    He's a creepy ass mother fukker. But J-Lo is nice to look at. AI is a nice money maker and a good show.
    I could not agree more. J-Lo is looking hot as hell again.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    I get the impression Tyler is getting laid by some of these wannabe contestants. I think it is creepy in some cases but quite funny overall. And YES J Lo is smokin hot !!!

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         368 pts

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 4/21/2014

    60pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 4/23/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup Last place


  6. #6

    watching for the first time in years.

    finally, judges that actually have the credentials to judge others.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/17/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/14/2014


  7. #7

    I am loving the additions of Steven Tyler and J Lo. I didn't think I would either but so far I was wrong.


    Nicky....Chris Medina!!! Unless he has a total Hollywood meltdown, he should be a long haul!

  8. #8

    I watch because it is what the wife wants... She is happy when I step away from the computer to watch AI with her...
    200pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 4/23/2014


  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post

    Nicky....Chris Medina!!! Unless he has a total Hollywood meltdown, he should be a long haul!

    You must be a mindreader cause i swear to god i was just about to mention Chris Medina.. did you see that last night?? wow.. this kid has literally taken america by storm. he is the talk of america.. everyone i know, including the GF balled their eyes out. My gf hardly ever cries, but when she saw him and his GF together, then saw tyler kiss her 3 times, i saw her eyes soaking wet. i am man enough to admit that even i had to hold back. i almost broke down too.. man, the poor girl. she was so gorgeous before and they were great together.

    Unless he collapses, i can't see america not voting for him. he's such a nice guy and has a great voice too.. and he's a good looking kid. could we have seen the american idol winner season 10 last night?? who knows..

  10. #10
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 25,282
    Betpoints: 567
    Message Me

    What a sob story that Chris Medina was. Shame what happened to his girl. She was a cutie pie.


  11. #11
    Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-26-08
    Posts: 25,282
    Betpoints: 567
    Message Me

    For those of you that missed it.


  12. #12

    I DVR it. It is about 20 minutes if you just watch the singing including fast forward time. Glasses teacher guy and Mexican taking care of disabled girlfriend are front runners atm for me. Also lol @ tyler eyefuckin the bartender/waitress.

  13. #13

    maybe jerry lewis should be hosting instead.

    everyones got a friggin sob story.

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/17/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/14/2014


  14. #14

    That medina story was awesome! I hope he wins

  15. #15

    Medina is the best contestant so far sans the tragedy of his wife's condition. But add that part in and he's a runaway top 6 contender imo.

  16. #16

    The only thing is he will have to try and keep the producers from running it into the ground a la Danny Gokey.

  17. #17
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 161,819
    Betpoints: 1942
    Message Me

    Man only people that watch that show are from like 55 and above

    Daddy whatcha at now???

    67??

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    The only thing is he will have to try and keep the producers from running it into the ground a la Danny Gokey.
    yeah but Gokey sang sad/inspirational/borderline-christian songs so he was milking it kind of hard. If this guy stays fun and contemporary(Kris Allen style-this guy's better btw) then the producers shouldn't do too much harm.

  19. #19

    Medina seems like a loyal ass dude but he is going to have to be tempted by some groupie action. Did they ever say exactly what kind of accident his girl had?

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    The only thing is he will have to try and keep the producers from running it into the ground a la Danny Gokey.
    Yes the producers will always bring up his story which will alienate him to some viewers.

    Just read an article about him and he seems to be a genuinely great guy. Here is a song he wrote while his fiancée was in the hospital.


  21. #21

  22. #22

    Dad, you just made me cry all over again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln73 View Post
    Medina seems like a loyal ass dude but he is going to have to be tempted by some groupie action. Did they ever say exactly what kind of accident his girl had?

    I believe it was a car accident.


    Arsenal, I saw that earlier today and got choked up. I hope this guy goes far.

  23. #23

    he does indeed look like a duck with those lips

  24. #24

    When the odds come out, just take the bottom 12 to win...1 or 2 most of the time make it to the final 5..then hedge..

  25. #25

    Yeah, I was happy that I took Lee DeWyze early on last season.

  26. #26

  27. #27

    very sad story. i give him props for sticking with her. he truly loves her to do that


    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    What a sob story that Chris Medina was. Shame what happened to his girl. She was a cutie pie.


  28. #28

    I wasn't blown away by Medina's singing as apparently others were. Could his wife understand what was going on when she met the crew? The loss of Simon as a judge wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I generally can't keep myself watching past the first round auditions.

  29. #29

  30. #30

    Not as bad as I thought it was going to be this year. Simon was the best judge, but JLo is a definite plus.

  31. #31

    what i don't like about the new judges is they don't understand yelling or screaming like simon did. i have seen 4 people go through to hollywood who screamed and sucked badly.. had simon been there, he woudl have told them they suck and they'll never be singers. even randy is a suck ass now.. he's like a puppet. he agrees all the time with the 2 judges. j.lo and tyler like everyone. simon was a connaisseur and honest, and i freakin miss him.

    as for Medina.. is there any reason now to watch AI?? can this guy really lose now?? i am thinking when he has his GF sitting front row in every show, and he sings and the judges say he did great.. then camera will show his GF and we'll see her blowing him a kiss and struggling to do so., and then medina blows one back to her.. people will cry. then the next week, after his song, he waves to her, she starts to cry and tells him i love you, and he sheds a tear and says, i love you too.. the world will cry again and tell me now people are not going to feel sorry for her and him and vote for him.. i can't see anyone not voting for him now. nobody will have the heart not to vote for him.

    Have we seen the winner of AI already?? who knows.

  32. #32

    Once the show becomes live, if Medina is allowed to have his one-bug-eyed-fiance near the stage at all performances, he will win. America will vote for him. He's got the sad sad story down pat, whether it's real or not.

  33. #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    what i don't like about the new judges is they don't understand yelling or screaming like simon did. i have seen 4 people go through to hollywood who screamed and sucked badly.. had simon been there, he woudl have told them they suck and they'll never be singers. even randy is a suck ass now.. he's like a puppet. he agrees all the time with the 2 judges. j.lo and tyler like everyone. simon was a connaisseur and honest, and i freakin miss him.

    as for Medina.. is there any reason now to watch AI?? can this guy really lose now?? i am thinking when he has his GF sitting front row in every show, and he sings and the judges say he did great.. then camera will show his GF and we'll see her blowing him a kiss and struggling to do so., and then medina blows one back to her.. people will cry. then the next week, after his song, he waves to her, she starts to cry and tells him i love you, and he sheds a tear and says, i love you too.. the world will cry again and tell me now people are not going to feel sorry for her and him and vote for him.. i can't see anyone not voting for him now. nobody will have the heart not to vote for him.

    Have we seen the winner of AI already?? who knows.
    Nicky, tell me that you are not this gulliple?

    Nickyyy, you are wrong. so wrong. Once the producers know WHO they can make money off of on AI they will milk it. If they know that Medina will not be their money tree, then they will stop showing his handicapped wife in the crowd. AI is all about the money, they are not dumb. Whoever can make them the most money will win this competition, and AI camera crews will be paid to shoot what they are told to shoot.

    Medina will not win this year, his singing was not that great, everybody is just getting caught up in his teary eye life story. I doubt he makes it past round two. He will definitley not make it past round 3.

  34. #34

  35. #35

    AI has shown six hours of auditions so far. Normally I've spotted somebody to keep an eye on but not this year.. The end of the show sob stories are up to par but not the singing yet in my opinion

1234 Last
Top