frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

What ever happened to the "Rapist" LOL, Ben Roethlisberger

Seems like the entire world has already forgotten about him taking advantage of an innocent young woman. And it was just six months ago. Unlike dog killa Vick who still get bashed daily by SBR dogs lover all around

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big difference is Ben is white. Our society whether they admit it or not is more forgiving of whites than blacks. Yes I am making it about race. I am sure everyone will agree rape or sexual assault is worse than animal cruelty. Right? Why don't we hear about Ben's indiscretions like Vick's?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Big difference is Ben is white. Our society whether they admit it or not is more forgiving of whites than blacks. Yes I am making it about race. I am sure everyone will agree rape or sexual assault is worse than animal cruelty. Right? Why don't we hear about Ben's indiscretions like Vick's?
    As much as it sucks this is right. It makes me sick to live near PA and hear these Ben apologists. I remember Steeler fans saying "I dont think the people of Pittsburgh will ever forgive him and root for him....the city is too blue collar for that stuff." They love him all over again...it doesnt matter what he does to women. That guy could get hit by a bus tomorrow, and I would enjoy it. He's scum.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Really don't care what athletes do as long as they don't kill anyone.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

That girl wanted to get fukked. The dogs didn't want to be killed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lyon804

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Ben fukked her. She wanted to be fukked, then realized it was Ben, and claimed rape. Which is the reason no charges were pressed, Ben handed her a check, and Goodell suspended him for it being in the media.

WvGambler

You guys act like it was one girl with Ben.

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Or it could be that Ben was never charged with ANYTHING and Vick actually did time for killing animals? This is coming from someone who hates the Steelers. To compare a man who was accused and nothing more to a man who was charged on multiple accounts is pretty ******* ignorant bud.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I wan't to give Ben the benefit of the doubt and think that he was just having consentual sex but he did get accused multiple times didn't he?

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Kobe is a rapist too.

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Kobe also raped a chick in Colorado and Ray Lewis KILLED a guy...nobody talks about those incidents anymore. If they play well, that is all people care about.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    Kobe also raped a chick in Colorado and Ray Lewis KILLED a guy...nobody talks about those incidents anymore. If they play well, that is all people care about.
    You may want to read up on what the Ray Lewis situation was.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

that chick that ben raped was ugly. that makes it okay

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

We all know our society makes superstars somewhat in a different class when it comes to the law. We see it all the time. Hollywood stars, musicians, athletes etc getting better treatment then Joe & Jane Public

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I like Roethlisberger and Vick. I think Vick did his time and people need to get over it. Ben on the other hand appears to have been given special treatment. It looks like his indiscretions was swept under the rug.

dfberger23

Kobe didn't rape anybody, that whole thing was BS.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

marky mark got arrested for sexual assault his freshman year at usc

Z_Wipf
    Z_Wipf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Kobe didn't rape anybody, that whole thing was BS.

So then why did he run from the case like a little bitch? He screams guilty. If he is innocent then why did he buy his wife that huge rock right after the news came out? Guilty alien looking creep

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Seems like the entire world has already forgotten about him taking advantage of an innocent young woman. And it was just six months ago. Unlike dog killa Vick who still get bashed daily by SBR dogs lover all around
    both of you are as RACIST as a person can be

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its about winning

No one gives a fuk what he did in the past

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Z_Wipf View Post
    So then why did he run from the case like a little bitch? He screams guilty. If he is innocent then why did he buy his wife that huge rock right after the news came out? Guilty alien looking creep
    He bought the ring for his wife because he wanted to save his marriage. He was guilty of adultery. I don't know if he raped that girl or not but buying his wife a ring doesn't seem incriminating of rape.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    both of you are as RACIST as a person can be
    Every time you make a statement you look foolish. How is anything said by anyone in this thread racist?

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live locally to the Steelers and I'd say 50% of die-hard fans threw away their number 7 jerseys and just bought wallace and ward jerseys instead

dfberger23

Quote Originally Posted by Z_Wipf View Post

He didn't run from the case and of course he bought his wife that ring, he cheated on her he had to do something.

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

LOL who cares let him play football

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its about winning

No one gives a fuk what he did in the past
    Just testing out this SBR double standard on certain athlete's of a particular race here.

You notice any coronation of Vick success on the field is always followed by some SBR low life yelling out dog killer. Yet that "Chris Hansen Dateline MSNBC rapist Rothlisberger" gets a free pass

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Big difference between accused, charged, and guilty

As someone else pointed out Kobe was in the same situation as Roethlisburger. They were never convicted of anything. If Kobe was getting worse treatment than Big Ben then you might have a case for racism.

By the way I don't like any of the 3, even though steelers are my "favorite" team

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vick seems to have changed. Realized his mistakes. Or at least is a good actor at pretending he's changed. Roethlisraper will probably assault another girl this offseason. He's just a bad guy from all accounts.

WvGambler

Maybe Ben just likes unconventional sex.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Roethlisraper will probably assault another girl this offseason. He's just a bad guy from all accounts.
    and you know him personal? what are you basing this off of?

RudyRuetigger

there is no doubt roethlisburger is an arrogant prick

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    and you know him personal? what are you basing this off of?
    I'm basing it off him being one of the biggest fukkin pieces of sh1t around. one girl cries rape. ok maybe a misunderstanding. two girls and supposedly there is a third where the story never came out. guy is a grade A piece of sh1t from all accounts. that includes teammates who participated in the SI article about him this offseason.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Just testing out this SBR double standard on certain athlete's of a particular race here.

You notice any coronation of Vick success on the field is always followed by some SBR low life yelling out dog killer. Yet that "Chris Hansen Dateline MSNBC rapist Rothlisberger" gets a free pass

You are a fukkin idiot

Shouldn't you be starting a tirade about the double standard of the court system locking the negro up for killing dogs, while whitey got away with sexual assault?

It tends to hurt the case when the young lady waits a year, has a shitload of bills to pay, skips criminal court and goes straight to civil litigation.

it tends to hurt the case when some chick gets drunk with here "DTF" shirt on, and decides to say 'no' after she sucked his d!ck.

Conviction = Bad

No charges filed = Good

Is that a double standard?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    I'm basing it off him being one of the biggest fukkin pieces of sh1t around. one girl cries rape. ok maybe a misunderstanding. two girls and supposedly there is a third where the story never came out. guy is a grade A piece of sh1t from all accounts. that includes teammates who participated in the SI article about him this offseason.
    That is just it. Rudy pointed out that Ben has never been convicted. That's true but if you look over the case it appears that he has no solid ground to stand on. I don't buy that it's a coincidence that more than 1 girl has accused him. I see pattern behavior emerging.

RudyRuetigger

That is just it. Rudy pointed out that Ben has never been convicted. That's true but if you look over the case it appears that he has no solid ground to stand on. I don't buy that it's a coincidence that more than 1 girl has accused him. I see pattern behavior emerging.
    i dont buy it either. i know a bunch of people in pittsburgh who say he is an arrogant prick as well... but as of right now you really can't compare vick to roethlisburger "yet". lets hope karma comes back at him before he hurts someone else.

12 Last